• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hidden Powers - A Progressive Powers RP [IC]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

Kumii

Hydro Dragon
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Chapter 1: Planetary Panic
The early Humans were met by strange, unknown beings whom they called the "Extraterrestrials". These beings abducted and implanted some of their "Power" into these Humans, the Power that now lies dormant inside all humans today. When the ETs were done with their planting, they promptly left Earth, never to be seen again only to leave the Humans clueless as to what just happened. Despite this, they went on with their lives only to dismiss randomly magical occurrences as imagination. This all changed with the Salem Witch Trials, as anyone was convicted as a 'witch' was stoned to death and everyone was afraid for their lives. Afterwards, this era settled and again everyone went about their business as if nothing has happened.

The year is now 2018 and still no sign of an emergence of the Power yet. Until the day of March 23rd, 2018 at 4:38 PM, when a Tsunami hit South Texas and Central America, media covered the event, describing it as an 'unexpected and utterly unprecedented event'. This put people on edge, then at 5:35 PM on April 12th, 2018, a Tornado hit South Africa. April 24th, 2018, 6:23 PM, a Hurricane strikes the Midwest in the United States. these events struck fear in the people of Earth, the UN put every Army on high alert for any people displaying any type of Power. The day is now July 21st, 2018, the US army alone has captured and imprisoned or killed over 250,000 people. People with an unlocked Power have banded together and to hide and to try and understand their Power or to answer why they have it.

Day: July 21st, 2018
Time: 12:31 PM
That Lass Over There That Lass Over There Emmi Emmi D duegxybus Randomfella Randomfella Abyss Abyss kasigi kasigi Deathpelt Deathpelt Duckler Duckler Karcen Karcen The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit Reo7 Reo7 Ariel Ariel mkuchiha mkuchiha

Last edited:
Menu
Level: 2 exp: 104/1265

HP: 124 MP: 52
ATK: 14 DEF: 17
STR: 6 CON: 6
SPD: 12 AGL: 9 DEX: 5
MATK: 13 MDEF: 16
INT: 13 WIS: 7 CHA: 9
"Ah, I want to stretch my legs... I want to go to school and refill my beauty meter again... Closed the entirety of spring..." Reign curled up on her bed, messing with her phone. "And now I have every right to call life a shitty game, damn it. Where's the ratings, I wanna demand my money back with a one star..." Reign glanced at the menu open in the corner of her eye, ascertaining the product of her hard-fought grinding the past four months - a single level up, which came from doing chores while the school remained closed in this 'state of emergency'. She had immediately slammed the points from that level up into INT and SPD, two stats that were already high, saying something embarrassing like "Dodging magic machine gun builds are the best!" Luckily, nobody was around to hear or comment on it when it happened a few days ago.

The sound of the door opening downstairs could be heard, and Reign jumped off her bed right as the task window 'Help Mom put up groceries' popped up. A measly 5 exp motivated her to run down the stairs and help her mom with the groceries, something that the Reign of six months ago would have passed up. Though, it was never on purpose, always because she had the volume too high on her gaming beast of a PC to notice the door. After quickly helping and making sure that tonight's dinner was in fact mac n' cheese, Reign rushed back up to her room with all the energy of cabin fever and jumped on her computer, starting up Guild Wars 2 as a task to finish her dailies for 2 exp popped up.

"Really, a shitty game~ No excitement at all. No monsters, the quests reward barely anything... There aren't even skills, and I haven't been able to make use of the inventory..."

Not available for interaction | Mentioning: None

Last edited:
Live could be an adventure, if you knew where to look; at home in front of a screen was not the right place but it was close enough for Sol. She had discovered she had powers awhile back but well With those with powers being rounded up and executed for what amounted to marvel levels of stupidity it wasn't a bright thing for her to reveal herself just yet. In truth Sol didn't quite get the whole need for execution as it was just going to make those with powers go to ground then create hatred for it, Sol herself could likely take out DC by herself in an afternoon with certain characters, but she held back but the more she was made to be worried the closer she might get to the point where lashing out was a good idea. This was basic knowledge that was even in the original art of war, if you scared and cornered someone they fought harder. So in truth the governments by going holocaust on a minority of people was only creating people who wanted to see them dead. that was at least what someone like Sol could think up based on game and comic tropes that had long been known and coded into the public even going so far as to having a massive multimedia franchise based around this very issue.

Really Sol was just confused about why the government would act in such a self destructive nature, but one day someone was going to come along and show them just how what they were doing was wrong, or how it hadn't worked int he past and would not work now. Sol wondered if she could be the one, but just what could she do, using fear didn't work no matter how much people in power refused to understand that, and if she went and outed herself then they might nuke her city just to be sure because hey they were acting stupid evil in one way who was to say they weren't a bunch of old rich nuke happy people who didn't care about civilian loss of life. So this left Sol at a loss of what to do it was a lose lose situation or at least the X-men had taught her it was.

It was all so annoying something had to change, Sol didn't want to see the world destroyed because some assholes didn't know how to deal with humans. Still she didn't know how and she only grew more angry and her desire to do something grew. It had been this way this whole time and every time she got stuck in this stupid loop there was only one thing to do, take a walk. Sadly it was not a walk filled with kicking ass and taking names, but just something to get rid of her stress so she could get in the mood to play some games to have some fun away from the stupidity of the world. Sol walked down the stairs wishign she had a car as she got to the living room.

" I'm heading out" Sol called out to her parents assuming they were home before heading out and locking the door before heading into town to maybe find some way to vent this rage.

Teva Caledon

Teva was walking home, looking around, it was impossible to tell the world was in a panic. Everything seemed normal but she knew this wasn't the case, history had repeated itself, she learned about this in school before they were shut down due to this panic. She sighed, as she walked by Venice Beach she saw hundreds of people having so much fun, playing volleyball and running on the beach, this kind of warmed her heart and she gave a slight smile. After a long decision and a long walk home, she decided to join the people at venice, "Mom! I'm going to the beach!" She called out as she ran out the door, Even though the world is in a panic, it's good to let loose and have some fun once in a while. As she arrived she ran into one of the changing huts and changed into her one-piece swimsuit, which turned out to be a little tight around the chest area, "Ow ow ow, Did I grow or did my swimsuit shrink?" Then she remembered she got this swimsuit two years ago, she grabbed the wrong swimsuit in her rush to get here.

She decided to try and deal with the pain of a tight squeeze on her chest and headed out of the hut to have fun. She was immediately recognized by a couple of her old schoolmates, "Teva? Teva, is that you? Over here! Play volleyball with us!" Teva hesitated, worrying about her swimsuit and what could go wrong with the tight squeeze, she could only hope that wouldn't as she walked to the group and joined them for a few games of volleyball.
Interaction: Open | Mentioned: None

Last edited:
Fay Wight
"You don't have to like me. After all, I'm not a Facebook status."

Frey.%28Fisheye.Placebo%29.full.1422847.jpg

The suspicious teenager was in his room, tapping away on his keyboard, his minty green eyes fixed on the screen, full of concentration. The only source of food in his dark room was a can of soda and some Honey Buddha Chips. The corners of his lips turned up into a smile, as he finally cracked the code. "Yes!" He shouted, slamming his palm on the table. A rush of happiness washed over him, and he looked back at the screen, at what he was up to. He had succeeded at hacking some dude's Facebook profile that decided to piss him off. He grinned to himself, and a ringtone echoed in the room. He picked up the phone, realizing it was his mother. "Hello, Fay," she said. "Hello... mother." He said, in a quiet tone. "I expect you cleaned the house? Sorted everything out? that you aren't doing anything inhuman?"

Fay's mischievous grinned turned into a slight frown, and he felt a tug in his gut. "Yes, mother." He could already tell she was nodded with approval where she was. "Good. Now, goodbye, Fay." She hung up, and Fay just sat there, looking at the ceiling. That saves me a year's worth of beating.

He stood up, and made sure to exit out of everything on his computer, and put on his favorite jacket, with his headphones and phone. He stepped outside, the air brushed against his peachy tan skin. He took a deep breath, and started to walk around the street.He cracked his knuckles, and put on his favorite song on his phone. With the song echoing in his head, he looked around the place. He noticed a couple of hot girls enjoying a drink, and Fay guessed they were college students. He noticed a young boy on his skateboard, grinning from ear to ear, with his mother watching him, happily.

He then noticed a boy with red hair and hazel eyes at the corner of his eye. Fay's eyes widened in fear. Shit... he immediately put on his hood, and started to pace away from the guy. He started to pace towards an alleyway, praying to God, that the redhead wouldn't follow him. However, it seemed as though the redhead found out who he was, and started to follow Fay. Fay heard fast paced footsteps from behind him, and started to speed up. However, he was cornered in the alleyway. "Fuck..." he muttered to himself. "Oi.. Wight..." the redhead started. Fay turned around, his hood falling to place, and the song that was playing ended. He took off his headphones, and placed them around his neck, and he stared directly into the guy's hazelnut eyes.

"You got some nerve.. being a smartass to us and leaving that day." Fay grinned. "Oh, was it wrong to defend a hot chick? I mean, seriously, dude, you should really keep your dick in your pants, and save it for your bedroom." The redhead's eye twitched, and he punched a wall, leaving a dent in it. "SILENT, ASSHOLE!'

"I'm pretty sure my name is Fay Wight, not 'Asshole'. You should know that by now."

The guy snapped. He grabbed him by the collar, and Fay lifted his arms up, still giving him a coy grin. "SHUT UP! I'M GOING TO MESS YOU UP SO HARD, YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO WALK!"

"Sorry dude, I'm not gay."

"I didn't mean it like that.. I meant I'm going to break your legs!" With that, the guy punched Fay straight in the face. His headphones broke, and fell to the floor. He had felt a sharp pain in his mouth and his nose, and soon, he started to bleed at the corner of his mouth, and his nose. The guy started to punch Fay repeatedly, and threw him to the ground. "You're lucky I didn't have my baseball bat today.. I would've messed you up so hard..." With that, the guy departed, leaving Fay to sit in the dark alleyway, thinking about his life.

Mentioned: N/A || Interacting With: Open

Last edited:
Levia Blythe Walker
Character Sheet Link

"And now we recognize the world falling apart due to your kind. We have finally caught you now. Trying to lay low didn't work now did it, Miss Walker?"

The faint thought of blood splattering around her crossed Levia's mind before intense pain shot through all her limbs. They used plastic to cut her to bits. Metal wouldn't work, just plastic. Levia felt herself scream but no sound came out. She couldn't breathe, everything was frozen. Then a gentle warm caressed her stomach. How could she feel down there? It wasn't possible.

"Levia. Levia, wake the hell up!" A middle-aged man ran his hand across Levia's bare stomach, then gave her a light slap on the face.

"AH!" Levia bolted upright from the couch, damn near smashing her head into her leg. She grabbed onto the man's hand and took a minute to calm down. "Wha-what happened? Mister Miller? Um, sir?" Levia looked down, realizing she'd dug her fingernails into the man's skin. She let go and lay back on the couch, throwing her hands over her face and letting out a long sigh. She couldn't help but continually think about what she'd learned. The world was in a state of panic due to a certain group of people, and Levia knew for a fact, that she was in this group of people.

Miller gave a rough frown. "Calm down baby, it's alright. You just had a bad dream. You're also sleeping on the job, ya lazy slut." He gave a boisterous but coarse laugh, with a twinge of disappointment in his face. "You gotta take a break. I asked ya to clean the cabinet an hour ago and ye just gone and fell asleep."

Levia pulled herself off the couch. "I don't have to clean cabinets in my work attire, do I?" She ran her finger along the rim of what could only be described as elaborate underwear with sequins and beads. Fortunately, Levia brought a jacket. She put on the jacket to cover up. "I'll take the trash out." She made her way towards the exit, grabbing two of the trash bags. The club looked bleak during the day, with sunlight sliding in through the windows. The place was actually, if anything, fairly run-down and disgusting. The lack of lighting is what set it up.

Before Levia could walk out the door, Miller grabbed her hand. "Hey! I could've dropped the trash bags!"
"C'mon Levia, take care of yourself more. Darling you work too hard." He gave a rough toothy grin, to which Levia cringed a little bit.
"Momma's gotta get paid somehow." She pulled her hand away from Miller and walked out into the alleyway, where the club disposed all of its garbage.

Alleyway behind NIGHTBOUNCE
Levia simply hurled the two bags into the dumpster when she heard something...peculiar. A highschooler with red hair and hazel eyes walked right past Levia, out of the alleyway. She could tell from his expression that he was definitely mad about something. Levia didn't care, honestly. High schoolers shouldn't be in this alley.

When she turned to face the other end of the alley, she saw yet another high schooler laying in the alleyway, bleeding from his mouth and nose. "What the hell..."

The exotic dancer hurried over to the high schooler and peered over him for a few seconds, not knowing what to do, before crouching down. "Hey, are you alright? You don't look alright." She reached over to tap him on the shoulder. A static electric shock jumped from her fingertips to his shoulder. She felt it for sure. It was a little stronger than a typical static shock."Ah, sorry. Can you walk? Come with me, you can wash your face inside."

Levia extended a hand out towards the young man and glanced towards the back entrance of NIGHTBOUNCE. Was it really okay to take a high schooler into a club? Even for medical attention? Levia didn't care.

Interaction: Emmi Emmi
Mention: N/A

Savva Wolfe
It was dark in the gloomy house. In an old bedroom lay Savva wolfe. The curtains were a dusty blue color, and the bed was a rickety old twin with dusty sheets. Usually by now, Savva would be either in school, or rushing out of breath to it, but since the nation wide panic came around, all the schools were closed. Savva's mother wouldn't be back soon, and time passes slowly. Savva huffed a sigh before swiping the lock screen off her phone. multiple notifications popped up, mostly CNN alerts about the dangers of "alien" humans. Getting up from her bed, Savva traveled to the window, looking down from her apartment she saw a sunny sky, and people going about there normal lives. Her mom had warned her not to go outside till she was back, but the sun, and normality of the situation allured her. " I'll just be out for a while..." She reassured herself before packing a small purse with 10 dollars, her phone, earbuds, charger, and gummy bears, before heading down to the ground. From the purse she could hear her phone dinging, and taking it out, found it to be more CNN alerts.

OUTSIDE near Venice beach.
It was beautiful outside! Most of the clouds were gone, and the few left were nothing more of wisps. Outside near the beach there were carts and trucks selling various foods and small toys like cotton candy, colored ice, plushies, and ice cream. Starting her legs, Savva went down to the board walk, near the ocean, it was a nice bluish gray color that lapped gently at the beach, though the depths were impossible to see through. Wishing that she had brought sunscreen, Savva reluctantly sought shelter in a board walk store, before buying with her ten dollars a small bottle of expensive sunscreen. She muttered a curse under her breath, that she hoped the cashier hadn't heard. After applying it to her face, shoulders, and legs, she decided to go back outside, and sit near the waves for a bit.
At the edge of the water Savva had time to think. What would it be like to be those people constantly being hunted down? Not safe anywhere, or being safe themselves? Naturally Savva had thought that those people would be dangerous, but was anyone actually ever purposely killed by someone with their "gift?" She never heard a CNN alert about it, or seen it in the news. She didn't know what to think. But before she could get any deeper into her thoughts, the smell of candy, pizza and slushies awoke her, her thoughts would have to wait until after lunch!

Mentions: None Interaction: Available

Felix Syl

Felix ran his hand against the well-worn fabric of the seat that he was lounging upon, letting out a deep sigh. An ever so slight scowl was visible on his face as his fingers brushed past a tear in the scarlet fabric. His attention was diverted as his gaze traveled around the spacious room: rows upon rows of bright red seats were placed side by side along with an elevated wooden stage with velvet curtains hanging idly by. For a moment, everything was perfect. Then the clouds above shifted, causing sunlight to seep through the cracks along the roof. It seemed that, as more light shone upon the abandoned theater, the grimmer the scene became. It exposed the torn seats, the gaping cracks along the wooden stage, and, worst of all, the fine dust that seemed to blanket every inch and corner.

Felix grimaced at the unsettling sight. This could be so much more. He stood up, brushed the dust from beneath his pants, and gave his cloak a small tug before heading towards the exit. Despite his confidence that nobody would be nearby at the moment, he still maintained a sense of caution when walking through the row of seats. The theater had long been shut down by the government in order to make room for more housing, a decision that he had no power to influence. Even the thought of the theater gone pained him, and he quickened his pace, determined to leave the area.

As he reached the door and swung it open, he was greeted by the sudden rush of the smell and noise of the city. Just as it always had, it overwhelmed him slightly, but he quickly adjusted. As much as he spent his time within the bustling metropolis, he knew that he would never feel truly comfortable...never feel truly at home.

Mentions: -
Interactions: -

DR. KARL BISHOP
Downtown, Pharmacy Store
It was the hottest day of any summer. The sun's rays covered every bit of land that wasn't already experiencing the unbearable heat, slowly melting anything it grasped. The birds who were used to fly around in the open sky were now seen taking shelter in the shade that was left alone, still chirping to others aboard. Windows of various buildings produced blinding glares as the sunlight perfectly angled itself, further brightening up the streets below. For Bishop, the sun harmlessly bounced off his shining grey hair and light-colored clothing as he proceeded to walk down the semi-busy sidewalk, brushing off the temperature. To his own credit, he'd been feeling a bit cool early that morning. Along the way, he suddenly stopped to kneel down next to a bouquet of young blooming flowers soaking up the rich nutrients, immediately picking one up to smell its pleasant scent. He gave a light smile before standing back up again and kept moving. He'd thought about to take more outside walks during his free time. The fresh air and sun were not only good for him but it would help clear his mind. Before long, his dazzling smile began to slowly wane as his eyes started to stare more blankly at the violet flower in his hand. Sadly he would see less and less of these leisurely walks that he once enjoyed. The situation here was seemingly getting grimmer with each passing day. The number of patients who'd come to his clinic had more than tripled in these last couple of months. A state in which depleted him of medical supplies. Hence his trip to the nearest pharmacy store. He'd dearly hoped that the situation would turn around and end soon as he wasn't sure how long he could keep this up. Already the stress was building, and he was already testing his limits. But despite this and going against his own wellbeing, he had made a promise to himself to help those who needed it. Not until this was over. Luckily enough for him, much of the patients came in with small cuts and bruises. Apparently caused by local authorities who falsely assumed they were gifted or rather were, in fact, gifted but who managed to escape the bloodshed. His lips tightened. The brutality was sickening to Bishop. But he knew well enough that his place was not on the battlefield, rather healing those who've been wounded and to protect those from further harm.

Letting go of the frustration, he decided to briefly distract himself with the view. Only he was met with further disappointment. The once crowded streets of Los Angeles were now nothing but a deafening shadow of its former glory. Armed military men and police officers now roamed the city in packs, hunting down anyone with the gift. This of course made the public uneasy, more so in the night where "criminal" activity was doubled. Thankfully the city still had a few who were going about their daily lives. In that retrospect he was glad. Yet the feeling of uneasiness never truly left him. By this point, he was nearing the store. Stepping inside through the automatic sliding doors and hearing that fateful jingling tone, he headed straight over to the main desk where already a small line was being made. Softly sighing under his breath, he had no other choice than to wait in line. The sooner he was done with this, the sooner he could get back to his office.
Mentioned: N/A

Luna Pruinae
9093ff06f502344d7f40fc77279a0f37.png
*"Another attack reported, with the suspect still missing authorities are on high alert, anyone with any information is requested to report to their local station. Suspect is highly dangerous, make no attempt to appr..."*
Luna's eyes had been glued to the screen for some time, a spoon drooping wearily in her hand, half way toward her mouth, small slops of cereal and milk dripping back into the bowl below. That all stopped, however, as the screen suddenly faded black, causing the girl's head to awkwardly shift toward the remote, now in the hands of her father.
"You shouldn't be watching that sort of thing, they've already made work hard enough, I don't want it worrying you too." The was still standing, remote pointed at the tv before he calmly placed it on the arm of the couch. His voice was deep, almost authoritatively, though a smile on his face as he looked back toward Luna showed nothing but positive intentions. After a quick glance, the man returned to getting himself ready, filling a briefcase with some haste, though it was clear he did not want to seem as if he were rushing.

"Are there any good... Uh... Aliens?" Luna spoke up, dropping the spoon back into the bowl to return to her breakfast. Her voice was soft, and it was almost as if she wasn't sure what to call them when she mentioned the name, after all she didn't have much to go on.
Her father let out a deep sigh, as if some harsh truth ate away, he didn't want to scare the girl, but he couldn't just lie, the consequences were probably far worse.
"No." He simply stated, his body paused for a few seconds, not even looking back as he replied. Suddenly he started up once more. "Power breeds corruption, some even think they're helping, but just seem to make everything worse." He continued, almost saddened, picking up his things and turning toward the door. On the way, he approached Luna, placing a hand on the top of her head. "But you don't need to worry about that." He gave a reassuring smile down toward her, before lightly pecking her cheek, soon followed by his wife, before leaving the house.

What a stupid question, she had thought to herself, these were the same beings causing literal tragedies. A slight shiver sent itself down Luna's spine, causing her to grip her padded arms, the coat covering her despite the relative warmth of the day. A short sneeze escaped, quickly sniffing, she uncomfortably returned to her breakfast. Yet she could not help the hypotheticals going through her head. What if she came into contact with one of these aliens? What would she do? What could she do? Unlike her father there was little she could do to defend herself, it was as if she were born sick, and it simply never ended. Luna slumped slightly, as her mother approached, sitting beside her at the dining table with a soft smile.
"School might be closed for other young adults, but lucky for you, your teacher isn't going anywhere." She announced toward the girl in high spirit, who simply smiled in response.

Observation
Active Skill, LV: 1/1000
Observes things and displays acquired information in a pop-up window.
Reign looked around her character, trying to figure out where the next spot on the world boss that she was supposed to hit was when something distracted her, a pop-up getting in the way of her sight of the screen. "Wha-? Huh? YES-! Oh I died... Never mind that, skills are here!" With high tension, Reign checked out the skill - and immediately slumped in disappointment. "The most basic of skills... Not even a useful one..." Her moping died just as quickly as it came though, and she jumped out of her chair, running down the stairs and past the kitchen. "Hey mom, I'm heading out to the lagoon!" Without waiting for her mom to raise objections about how it wasn't safe outside, she dashed out the door, phone in hand.

She looked around the streets, using «Observation» on everything - the asphalt she walked on, the occasional tree she passed by, even the one person she saw in a window, which made question marks appear above the man's head. Everything except the curious results from «Observing» the man yielded short, sarcastic answers of 'It's a tree' or 'It's a bunch of concrete with people living inside'. Eventually she turned on her phone, and she confirmed that she could use «Observation» on the images brought up on the screen. A bit too enthralled with her experiments as she moved at the fast pace natural for her, she accidentally bumped into a girl in front of her. Panicking for a moment as she almost dropped her phone, she quickly bowed her head to the girl. "I'm sorr-" They're big! "-y." Reign quickly pocketed her phone in her short shorts while trying not to lower her eyesight. "Uhm..." A task popped up in the corner of her vision, making her eyes pop out almost as much as the girl's armaments did a moment before. "... May I... Ask where you're going? It's not exactly safe, with the aliens, so... Maybe we could go together? For security..." Not realizing how adorably awkward she was being, Reign hoped for 250 exp and a kind-of date with a cute girl. «Observation» of Sol yielded: "Kyonyuu"

Interacting with: Karcen Karcen | Mentioned: None

Teva Caledon

Teva finished her volleyball game with her schoolmates, "Alright, guys! It's been nice but I must head home." She waved at them and they waved back as she made her way to the changing hut and changed into her sleeveless wool sweater and plaid skirt. She felt so relieved to have her chest back and pain-free, that she smiled and giggled a bit, "Good to have you back, ladies." She was also relieved that she didn't have a wardrobe malfunction with all the jumping around. She left the beach and, on her way home, she saw a club, 'Nightbounce', however, what caught her eye was a TV on a news station;

'BREAKING NEWS! Yet another unnatural attack, this time Northern California. An explosion happened in the Pacific Institute, authorities on scene say that the explosion had no origin. The explosion caused severe damage to central and surrounding buildings, miraculously, only minor injuries were recorded thus far and no reported deaths. More as the story develops...' Teva's smile faded, Attacks... is that what we're calling them now? She was snapped out of her thought by a sudden and unexpected cough, nothing that was major but it surprised her and the people gathered around the TV, "S-sorry, everyone.." Everyone murmured and Teva quickly exited the scene only to trip on a rock a few feet away, as she fell she let out a high pitched 'Eeep' and slid a few inches forward, nearly ripping her sweater to bits... it was only wool after all. She sat up and leaned against the wall of the club, "Ow.." Her sweater was nearly torn but there was enough of it left to stay on her body, she hadn't brought an extra sweater, nor was she was wearing anything other then a bra underneath it. The whole situation reminded of her past, this wasn't the most humiliating thing she's been seen doing..

Teva snapped herself out of it and quickly salvaged what sweater she could to cover her nearly exposed bra and try to run away only to run into another person, they both fell flat on their butts, "I-I'm s-sorry!" Teva apologized.
Interacting: Open (still) | Mentioned: Anyone who was watching the TV at the time.

Sol was wandering, she had no goal in mind and no place to go, she didn't really fear aliens as she was one thus instead she was more afraid of some guys in masks pulling a black van up to her and putting her in a bag. It might be a bit funny that she would fear that more than someone with explosions powers going around blowing up, but hey she was one of the now evil aliens. thus she had not exactly been paying attention to what was in front of her to caught up with wondering when days of future past would happen. So Sol didn't even notice the girl until it was to late she collided with her and had to take a step back to stop from falling. Now normally this would set Sol off, even more son as she wasn't in the best of moods and was super stressed, but she didn't when she saw who had collided with her. The girl didn't exactly help Sol in not wanting to do something for that when it seemed her mind went right to her chest, which normally Sol didn't mind she was more than confidant enough to wear very little and not mind the stares.

Then the girl asked her if she wanted her to hang around for safety because of aliens, and Sol for a moment was tempted to say something stupid like i am an alien but well not even she was that stupid and the girl was cute and it sounded more like an excuse for a date. Looking the girl over Sol would not have said no if she was direct about it, she was fully their hair reminding her of cute soft critter, there was no way Sol could let a cutie like this wander off alone.

Sol Smiled " I wasn't going anywhere" She said honestly " Though if you are around then maybe a movie " She continued basicly making it a date a win in her book " i'm Sol by the way"

That Lass Over There That Lass Over There [/b]

Last edited:
Fay Wight
"Always remember that you are unique. Just like everybody else."

6547ca9f3cdfc05791a6595497e99512.png

What an idiot... did he think he could get away with beating me up? Ha! From his pocket, Fay grabbed a yellow pocketbook, and flipped it to the last page, catching a glimpse of hundreds, maybe even thousands of names. Damn.. I guess he's on my 'Enemies' list. I really need a new pocketbook... With that, he wrote down the readhead's name. Joshua Amour. Guess I got a computer to hack, eh?

"What the hell..."

Fay was snapped out of his thoughts. The female's voice lingered in his head, and he noticed the exotic dancer hurried over to him, and peered over him for a few seconds, not knowing what to do, before crouching down. "Hey, are you alright? You don't look alright."

"Of course I don't look 'alright'. I look hot," he said, giving himself a weak chuckle. The girl then reached over to tap him on the shoulder. A static electric shock jumped from her fingertips to his shoulder. Fay cringed. What the fuck? That wasn't a normal shock. "Ah, sorry. Can you walk? Come with me, you can wash your face inside."

The woman extended a hand out towards the young man and glanced towards the back entrance of the building. Fay glanced at the hand for a long moment. Should I accept? It'd would taint my reputation. However... He coyly grinned. She is a hot chick...

He ignored the hand, and stood up, brushing himself off. He then waved the hand away. "I'm perfectly fine~" He grabbed his handkerchief from his pocket, and wiped his face off clean. "Thanks for worrying, little lady. But, I'm not that beaten.. so, I don't have to wash my face." He finger guns her, mischievously smiling to himself. Suddenly, he felt his phone vibrate, meaning he got a text. He picked up his phone, which had a crack in it. "Tch.. stupid Joshua..." He turned it on, and read the text, his eyes squinting.

Recipient
them
I know where you are. Don't tempt me. I can kill her at any minute. Give it to me, and you both will live.

Fay snickered. Damn... this guy is persistent. He put his phone in his pocket, and glanced at the woman. "Little Lady, what's your name?"

Mentioned: N/A || Interacting With: D duegxybus

Savva Wolfe
Venice Beach Boardwalk
At the a burger cart Savva purchased some fries and pickles with her remaining money, leaving her scarcely with 3.57. She felt her phone vibrate, and decided to take a peak, it was her mom. It read, "Sorry hun, I'll have to work the midnight shift, stay safe love you!" "Damn Bosses overworking her... Atleast I'll have some more free time." Savva pushed the guilt of lying to her mom aside, and decided that some exploring should take place. She tapped the screen of her phone, and went to google maps, downtown was only 10 minutes away. Savva bit her lip, she had heard that down town could be dangerous... But then again, everything was dangerous now, so whats the point of worrying? She shoved her phone into her pocket, and started down for down town.

DownTown, Near Nightbounce club
The walk to down town was quite beautiful, the sun's rays made the trip sweaty, but the beach's cold breeze made up for that. It continued being beautiful for about 2 minutes. Suddenly the world changed drastically from the lovely calm boardwalk, to a crowded wheezing city, with barely enough space for everyone. To block out the BLEEPS and BEEPS of the restless cars, Savva plugged in her earbuds, and started a list of scrambled songs she enjoyed. Occasionally a rude passerby would bump into her and mutter a cuss, but thats pretty much it. Pretty soon Savva became tired of cars, and smoke, and decided to sit down for a while. It wasn't exactly easy to pick out from the restaurants, either they looked like a bomb hit them, or they were surely too expensive. She decided to walk roughly for about 5 more minutes, before finding a a nightclub called "Nightbounce Club." Very Original name." She muttered under her breath, before deciding to window see it. It looked closed... "sigh" Savva kept walking hoping to find another place.

Mentions: Anyone at Nightbounce Interactions: Anyone at Nightbounce

Last edited:
"Ah, my name is Reign..." Reign panicked slightly, not really expecting that to work after realizing how hap-shod her attempt to go through town together was. 'Escort the girl around town and protect her' - even without the task, Reign was planning to do so, but now she was going to get a bountiful amount of exp for it. With a thought she closed her menu and the popup window that contained the task before trying to think of what to do now, tracing small circles with her foot as she looked down at the sidewalk. "I, uhm... It's kinda embarrassing, but I've been locked in for the past few months by my mom, so I don't know what movies are out right now. Any recommendations?" With a timid smile and a 'teehee', Reign accepted the invitation. Going on a date with a complete and total stranger in the middle of a world-wide crisis sounded like the start of some bad drama book, especially considering that she was probably one of those 'aliens' responsible. "Anything not cheesy is fine by me. I don't deal too well with horror, though." Her smile turned from timid to outgoing, and her posture straightened with her hands clasped behind her back as her mind finally managed to get it's bearings. Luckily she had her debit card with her, she just needed to figure out a way to discreetly take it out of her inventory.

Levia Blythe Walker
"Static Stacy"
Alleyway of Miller's NIGHTBOUNCE

"Of course I don't look 'alright'. I look hot," replied the high schooler. Levia didn't say much toward the comment, as most high schoolers had this type of attitude. Hell, she had an attitude two years ago. As the high schooler got up by himself and waved her hand away, she stood back upright. "I'm perfectly fine~."

As the high schooler wiped his face clean with a handkerchief, Levia stood around, crossing her arms and waiting around for something. She did only come out here to throw away the trash, and she had a high schooler get his nose bloodied right outside. What would Mr. Miller do? Probably ask to smash. Don't ever do what Mr. Miller would do.

"Thanks for worrying, little lady. But, I'm not that beaten.. so, I don't have to wash my face." The high schooler replied after wiping his face, before promptly showing a pair of finger guns, then looking down at his cracked phone. Levia didn't quite catch if he said anything, but she guessed if he did it would pertain to the other redheaded high-schooler who walked out of the alleyway all pissy-like. Then the teen proceeded to ask a question. "Little Lady, what's your name?"

"I'm Static Stacy-" Levia immediately shook her head. "Levia. Static Stacy is my stage name that I did not come up with. Use whichever you want." She glanced out of the alleyway, before turning back to the student. "Lemme guess. You're not that popular and you rub people the wrong way. Is that why you got beaten up?" Levia gave a slight smile, leaning on her hand against the bricky exterior of the NIGHTBOUNCE club. "I'm guessing that text was also bad news."

From inside, the angry muffled shouts from an angry man could be heard. It was loud enough for anyone paying attention to hear, but Levia dismissed it entirely after quickly peeking at the open door.

"ASDFHKLSD WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON THAT DIRTY SLUT IM GONNA FKNG ZAP HER WITH MY TASER RIGHT INBETWEEN HER SQUISHY-" "And you can tell me your real name, or stage name if you have one, whenever you're ready." She gave a wink and a smile. A second later, something made of glass broke inside the building. "DIRTY BITCH DRANK ALL MY GUAVA JUICE WHO THE F*CK DOES THAT?!"

Interaction: Emmi Emmi
Mention: Deathpelt Deathpelt Kumii Kumii (Enjoy the sounds of angry Mr. Miller!)

Last edited:
Sol was a little confused as to why someone would lock their kid up for months but well family junk was a field of land mines best avoided. Still Movies were not something that high up on Sol's list things to use her time on. Well she was sure that she could find something to watch there had to be some good movie playing even as the crisis thing happened. Sol in truth was wondering if the crisis was even real, yeah people like her existed but were they really doing what was claimed or was it your normal false flag blame the other campaign. Well whatever happened Sol felt she should enjoy herself and right now she felt that spending time with a cute girl was the best use of her time.

" You know i don't know anything good" She said as she started walking with Reign in the rough direction of the theater " Mostly because the only releases i watch are for games" Sol said with a laugh she wasn't one to hide she loved games and right now it made sense to mention it " But hey if nothing looks good we can just play around in the arcade" That was a good plan B go there impress someone with your skills and have a good time followed maybe by dinner.

That Lass Over There That Lass Over There

USS Iowa
"♪ I dreamed a dream the other night ♪"

One of the men started, the others joined in as well, "♪ Lowlands, Lowland away me John ♪"

The shanty started by one of the crew members haunted the length of the Battleship Iowa, "♪ My love she came dressed all in white, Lowlands away~ I dreamed my love came in my- ♪"

The shanty was interrupted by a being slamming into the bow of the ship, a being engulfed in a blue-flame, "Just... Just who are you?" In the same, a pair of a fire blue eyes stared back at the men. In the blink of an eye the being had cleared the deck of the USS Iowa like it were nothing. "Attention, this the USS Iowa, we're under--" a static overcame the radio channel...

Command
"USS Iowa, this is Command, do you copy?" No response, "USS Iowa, I repeat, this is Command, do you copy?" Static, "Ah... fuck... What could've attack them?" In the distance, a flash. Off the coast of California, an explosion of blue fire for all of California to see, it was a few minutes later that a loud boom echoed through the state, rattling windows and shattering glass cups and from the top of the explosion, a stream of blue fire could be seen leaving it. "What the fu- put the US army on full alert! Crack down further on these fucking Aliens. Instead of imprisoning them, I want them killed! DO IT NOW!" The soldiers saluted and left, a few seconds later, gunshot after gunshot could be heard within the prison camp in the of nowhere in California.
Mentioned: That Lass Over There That Lass Over There Karcen Karcen Deathpelt Deathpelt Randomfella Randomfella D duegxybus Emmi Emmi Reo7 Reo7 Duckler Duckler

Reign walked beside Sol, paying attention to not accidentally go ahead with her super-buffed speed. "Ooh, I've never been to an arcade before. I didn't even know there was one nearby." Recognizing that she was in the presence of a fellow gamer, Reign relaxed. "I've always been a PC and handheld gamer. What about you? If I had to choose, my favorite genres would be RPGs and RTSs." Reign's eyes sparkled, and though she very much wanted to geek out and go on a tangent about how gaming is the greatest thing on this world she instead waited for Sol's response. That response got pushed off, though, by a shock wave that blew out all the windows on the street, and probably would have blown out Reign's eardrums if she didn't have her ability. Though, it was a feature she hadn't figured out yet, so it surprised her that her that she could still hear fine. She ignored the blue ball of fire on the horizon like every sane person would, instead turning to Sol with concern. "Are you alright?" Reign was calm, asking Sol that question with a soothing voice. Though it was in part due to her natural disposition, her ability kept her calm despite the rather random and disastrous circumstances.

Felix Syl
As much as Felix considered himself to be a man with self control, he couldn't think of any way to get himself out his glum attitude without at least a pinch of alcohol. A headache had already began to build up, and he groaned as he massaged the temple. The theater was supposed to somewhere he could relax...somewhere he could enjoy himself. Instead, it became more and more of a grim reminder of what once was.

Shielding his eyes from the harsh sun, he continued his walk down the street in searches of the nearest source of liquor. Finally, as the first beads of sweat began to form upon his brow, his gaze fell upon a building and his eyes perked up. The theater was almost on the opposite side of the city, and the fact that he had arrived at the club known as Nightbounce gave him a slight clue on how much time he wasted in his own thoughts. The Nightbounce was rarely his first choice for entertainment or even a drink, but, at the moment, he was grateful that he managed to stumble upon it.

As he arrived at the door, to his dismay, the club was closed. Muttering a quiet curse, he attempted to peek through the windows to see if anybody was inside, but he saw no movement. He stood there for a few seconds before deciding that the club was in fact disappointing as he always assumed it to be. Just as he was about to leave, though, he heard the faintest of sounds coming from the alleyway behind the club. Out of curiosity, he made his way around the building and took a quick glance inside the shaded alleyway.

Felix sighed as he noticed that it was simply two people in a discussion. He wasn't entirely sure what he was expecting, or what he was hoping to find, but he knew that it would have been something more...exciting. As he turned around to head further into downtown, a large explosion of light and sound caused him to stumble slightly. The commotion seemed to have originated from the beach...perhaps off the coast? He glanced back towards the two people before deciding that he needed more insight on what exactly just happened.

"Hey!" He shouted as he simultaneously pointed towards the general direction of the coast. "What the hell was that?"

Interactions: D duegxybus Emmi Emmi

Sol would have answered about the gaming with her mostly on consoles, though she did do PC in truth handheld was her least used type of system but that stopped when the loud boom happened shattering glass and for a moment Sol thought she might go deaf. That didn't happen of course but it hurt like hell and Sol had to clutch her ears as her powers only gave her the endurance to do crazy things when active. Sol was surprised to say the least about the huge ball of fire things were only getting worse it seemed. While she could continue to the theater at this rate she thought it might get bombed, assuming the military had caused that big boom. The outside was not safe for anyone as sol half expected to see an armored convey killing anyone on the streets because they could.

" Yeah mostly my ears are still ringing, but i doubt the theater is going to be open, so how about we just go to my place we can play some co op if you don't mind some fighters" Sol said feeling it was safer to just head home and have a home date

M I N A

fW60HFV.png

The chiming of bells rang throughout the small shop causing the girls who were either baking, stocking or cleaning to turn their heads with big smiles and greet their customer who entered the bakery. In truth, not many came in these days and while the bakery could subside simply off of the owner's own finances, the once lively and warm bakery felt cold and desolate. So whenever somebody did come in for a cup of coffee or a slice of pie, all of the employees spirits were lifted and they jumped to help their potential customer with whatever they needed.

"Thank you! Please come again soon!"

Mina heard the young girl whose name was Elizabeth bid a middle aged man farewell as he left with some goody in a paper bag tucked under his arm. Mina herself was tucked away in the back, her laptop in her lap as she finished running inventory and calculating the bills for the month. The little bakery was in the red again, better than the month prior but it still wasn't promising. It was a good thing Mina had the money to keep the place open. And it was a good thing she loved the place as much as she did or it would have closed long ago.

Deep in her thoughts, Mina shut the lid to the laptop, and lay back on the couch. Her eyes trailed over the pattern of the ceiling aimlessly, absently. The fabric of the sofa tickled her legs where they were exposed. The smell of fresh muffins filled the air as the sound of the oven door swinging open hit her ears. If she listened closely, sometimes she could hear the sound of the pastries baking. It was a gentle sound actually, quite calming. The closer they got to finishing, the louder they were. Sometimes on days like these, Mina would just let her hearing wander, farther and farther... She'd close her eyes as she was doing now and drift away from where she was-

"Boss!"

Elizabeth's voice drew Mina out of her thoughts and her eyes snapped open. The young girl's silhouette stood in the doorway to the back room as she bounced from foot to foot. Mina slowly rose from the couch, a gentle smile spreading on her lips as her eyes moved to Elizabeth. Elizabeth met Mina's gaze and her rambunctious energy seemed to fade as it always did when their encounters became more personal. Mina had grown so used to the effect she had on others that she forgot it wasn't natural. Just another thing that came with her gift. It was always a gift to Mina, despite what the country was doing to those they discovered had abilities like Mina did. It did bother her, actually, but it was just as easily pushed to the back of her mind while others things moved forward. There wasn't too much she could do about it and worrying about it would only really make her stand out. She believed if they found her out it would be easy for her to overpower whatever came for her and to slip into hiding.
But it wasn't something she desired.

Her life at the moment was a cushy one. She did as she pleased and was content this way. If she had to give up all of that, it would suck for sure, but she would never once wish she wasn't blessed with abilities she was given. And speaking of abilities, Mina had the urge to stretch her wings and fly. The bakery could wait, it wasn't as if there were customers waiting out the door for a taste of her pastries.

"Actually, Elizabeth," Mina spoke in her soft, lulling voice. "I believe I'll close up shop early today. You can head home if you'd like. I'll still pay you for the rest of your shift. Tell the others okay?"

Elizabeth's face lit up.
"Really? Okay, boss! Have a good rest of the day, okay?"
She grinned at Mina and turned to leave, clearly happy to be let off the hook.

Once the girls were gone, Mina sauntered her way out into the store and began to clean up. She figured she'd leave the door unlocked in case any last minute customers came in, but she doubted any would. Her pink locks swayed as she wiped down the counter. Sunshine shone through the windows and lit up the seating area. It was warm and calming and made Mina sleepy. She yawned, continuing her clean up, and wondered what she'd spend the rest of her day doing.

Last edited:
Reign gave a small smile in response to the proposition, glad that Sol wasn't in a panic, and amused that she didn't consider abandoning their... Date? Hang out? Reign let that mental question go unanswered, not really minding which it was since it seemed she got her hands on a good friend. "Co-op sounds great, better than going to some movie." With a mischevious grin, Reign made a declaration of war, "I'm sure that if it wasn't a co-op game I'd totally beat you. I, like, live and breathe games." Reign waited for Sol to lead the way, not remembering at all the dangers of going into a stranger's home. "Ah, I should text my mom, just so that she isn't worrying about me..." Reign pulled out her phone, quickly typing a message. "Well, I'm counting on you for directions. Let's have some fun today~" Reign smiled innocently, stuffing her hands into her hoodie pockets.

Sol hadn't even thought about making sure Reign's folks knew where she was which was a good idea, Sol might appear calm but that was just how she reacted and in truth the change of location was to move to somewhere Sol thought was safer than out in the open. To Sol the fact that Reign was clam was mildly odd but attributed it to having someone seeming calm around which in turn made Sol feel better cutting down on some of the fears boiling below that she had been trying to get away from on the walk. Playing games wasn't much of a date, but well it wasn't like either of them were serious and hey if they both had fun then it was all good. She also noticed how willing Regin was to go to a strangers house she was seriously lucky Sol wasn't going to try anything other than gaming.

" Yeah good idea best that they don't get worried and all" Sol said before trying to switch gears as she started leading Reign to her house " Oh you want to try how about some old school mortal combat?" Sol said feeling that was likely the most fair game at least when it came to them knowing it, but she had tons of others to play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back