• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hidden Powers - A Progressive Power RP [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
So I'm just wondering, is humanity aware that these powers came from aliens?

Also, when the government responds to potential super-powered individuals, what happens? Do they have a specific unit/team in place to respond to reports and how do they treat individuals they locate, etc.

Will they try and negotiate without force first, potentially trying to recruit them?

Also, when the government responds to potential super-powered individuals, what happens? Do they have a specific unit/team in place to respond to reports and how do they treat individuals they locate, etc.

Will they try and negotiate without force first, potentially trying to recruit them?
I don't know about the last two, but in the interest check it's stated that humanity forgot they got the powers and who they got the powers from since it's been a long time.

They had all but forgotten they had them and what they came from.

They use the army. (Tanks, infantry etc.)

The Extraterrestrials are all but peaceful. Without revealing too much about them, they didn't do this for fun.

Could you change your relationships? His brother can't be an Extraterrestrial since they all left Earth ages ago after implanting the Early Humans with their power.

Could you change your relationships? His brother can't be an Extraterrestrial since they all left Earth ages ago after implanting the Early Humans with their power.

I don't have anyone listed as being an ET...? His brother just ran away and just chose not to keep in contact with his family.

I think I finally finished Levia's CS (:

Also changed her FC to art because it seemed awkward to play a realistic person when everyone else is anime.

Also changed a bunch of stuff. Lol

Still open for relationships ideas!

Kumii Kumii

If stages of evolution reverted after they aren't needed, it would be fine?

I'll definitely consider a change in power, just wanted to know. Adaptation was actually something I was also considering as well.

Kumii Kumii

If stages of evolution reverted after they aren't needed, it would be fine?

I'll definitely consider a change in power, just wanted to know. Adaptation was actually something I was also considering as well.
Well, yours isn't as major as Mrs. Centaur. But if you do the reversion when not needed, that's a form of Transmutation. Evolution generally tends to stay, which is why I suggested Adaptation as an Alternative because you can't add anything to Evolution that won't not make it the same Power.

Deathpelt Deathpelt Since you're new you might not have figured out how to get here on your own - this is the out of character. Near the top of the page, under the thread's title, there are links (we call them tabs) to other RP related pages

Users who are viewing this thread

Back