• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

aisling_beag

please someone end me
What is up my playas? It's ya boy Aisle here with one simple plea,,,

Attack on Titan RP? Anyone???

For real though, I have had a huge craving for some AoT role play since the final season ended today!

What I'm looking for:
I am a full time college student with a job, so please be ghost friendly and DO NOT pester me often. Give it a few days and then feel free to bump me! I usually let people know when I'm going to be busy, but sometimes I don't get to. Since I am 18+, I prefer my partners to be the same. I type anywhere from 3-5 paragraphs and while I'm not asking for a match, I'd like something close to keep me pulled in as I consider myself semi to advanced lit. If possible I'd like it to be Canon x OC with no doubling, but I know not many people are into that and that's okay! I'm cool with doubling for Canon x OC, but if we do OC x OC then no doubling please. I'm chronically ill and it takes a lot out of me to simply write 5 paragraphs.

What I'm open to:
Doubling, MxF, MxM, FxF, Canon, Au, anything you want to ask me about

Characters I am able to play:
Anyone

Characters I'd like played:
Armin, Levi

Thanks to anyone to reads and happy hunting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back