• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Heroes Will Fall [OOC]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
ewanesloco ewanesloco
This is your second warning, your character has not been approved. This means you CANNOT post IC. Please work on the personality as asked and tag one of us GMs when finished. I repeat DO NOT post IC until you have been approved.

BriiAngelic BriiAngelic okay but i was never given a warning on my first time posting, I even asked and they said it was okay to post. Sorry for doing that but I don't understand on why his personality needs to be fleshed out. I've explained that he's an ultra confident, arrogant asshole who thinks he's better then everyone else but I don't see the reasoning on why I need to write a couple paragraphs on why he's arrogant when I could just explain in a couple sentences describing his personality. I just think you're going overboard with something that doesn't need over complication.

BriiAngelic BriiAngelic okay but i was never given a warning on my first time posting, I even asked and they said it was okay to post. Sorry for doing that but I don't understand on why his personality needs to be fleshed out. I've explained that he's an ultra confident, arrogant asshole who thinks he's better then everyone else but I don't see the reasoning on why I need to write a couple paragraphs on why he's arrogant when I could just explain in a couple sentences describing his personality. I just think you're going overboard with something that doesn't need over complication.
I apologize that it was not made entirely clear for you when I refer to your first warning I mean the one in which JPax had told you your character was not approved yet.
Screen Shot 2017-12-03 at 10.59.28 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-12-03 at 10.59.39 AM.png
This was not us allowing you to post, this was leaving the post alone until you could finish the character, hence why no one responded IC. Until your character is approved your character does not exist.

As for my second point you are right we don't want multiple paragraphs on why they are arrogant. Heck we don't even need more paragraphs, what we do need is more dimension to the character. You focus heavily on the fact that he's an arrogant asshole, add something that stretches to fit another aspect of his character. From what I see of the CS it doesn't seem like you have changed anything since our asking you not to post IC. If you find yourself unable to think of how to revise that is a different matter and I'd advise you to ask your peers or the GM's for questions to answer to steer you into some possibilities on revision of personality. (Preferably on discord as most lurk around there)

H-hello i was wondering if this was possibly still open for accepance
Yup we're currently still open, however once the first arc comes to a close(sometimes within the 2-5 days from now) we'll be closed for acceptance for awhile. The OOC is rather small as we spend our time conversing at discord.
Here's the link if you wanna join: Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

Hey, I submitted a character this morning. Probably should have made my presence known first, sorry about that.

Hey, I submitted a character this morning. Probably should have made my presence known first, sorry about that.
Sorry Sorry I've glanced over so far but I've been very busy with christmasy things and fam things.
I should be able to let you know later on tonight (i'd say I'll def get to it within the next four hours).
forrrrr now we have a discord
Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers
feel free to talk to all the peeps~

I bet you've been asked this alot, but this RP still open/active?
Very much open, though many of the members have been quite as of late. So a bit of an improvised hiatus. Though we're always looking for new members! Be sure to talk to Shammy and Brii if you need any help with making a character! :)

Very much open, though many of the members have been quite as of late. So a bit of an improvised hiatus. Though we're always looking for new members! Be sure to talk to Shammy and Brii if you need any help with making a character! :)
I never need help making character. But I feel like I'll have fun, been forever since me and shammy have RPed.

Hello guys I'm interested in this RP and I'm wanting to join. I need you guys to take a look at my idea first before I can make a proper CS. First I need to ask a question, can I play a non-human role, I kinda want to play an alien ?

wait there is a chance you guys stop accepting ? Okay then maybe I'll wait for the GM's ok before develop my idea into a full character.
I also noticed you guys don't do your OOC here that much, should I get the GMs attention somewhere else ?

wait there is a chance you guys stop accepting ? Okay then maybe I'll wait for the GM's ok before develop my idea into a full character.
I also noticed you guys don't do your OOC here that much, should I get the GMs attention somewhere else ?
It's all in discord. But don't worry about it. Unless your doing like... A carbon copy of Goku you should be fine.

Sopranos Sopranos You're set to join dude.
I'm currently reconsider about my character though, seem like we have a set of character which is very young and dynamic and emotional and energetic and I really don't want my guy to be an oddball here. I'll maybe have a character that is more fit to this set of character

Users who are viewing this thread

Back