• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Heroes Will Fall [OOC]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

duegxybus

Ten Thousand Club

Heroes Will Fall

IC || OOC || Characters || Lore || Extras

Rules
1) No godmoding, metagaming, powerplaying, bunnying, etc.
2) Do not be a jerk under any circumstances.
3) Being overpowered just takes away the fun. Please do not to be overpowered.
4) Remember, there is very little plot armor that your character receives. Meaning that each character has a chance of dying. While we won't outright kill your character, unrealistic actions cannot ensure your safety from me.
5) If you are going to be going inactive, please let us know before you disappear. While you are here, activity is encouraged.
6) You may have as many characters as you can handle.
7) GMs are allowed to create, modify, delete, and manipulate rules as they see fit.
8) PM a GM if you have any questions, or ask in the OOC
9) Have fun!

Last edited:
question- is it okay if i keep 'Unspecified Hero' unspecified for now? (Not all hero CS's are up yet and i want to make a post)

D duegxybus B BlueClover

Is it just me or did you get inspiration from the idea of the New Anarchist and the organization itself from Vítězslav in a couple of the superhero RP's I've been apart of with you? Don't think I have a problem with it, just find the idea sorta funny. Kinda find it hard to find a way to join this if that's it. I mean I could come up with a new character idea, but then it doesn't seem as special and I don't think I could make as good of a character then. Also I mean I would've preferred to find out about this, and maybe thrown my hat into the ring in some form.

D duegxybus B BlueClover

Is it just me or did you get inspiration from the idea of the New Anarchist and the organization itself from Vítězslav in a couple of the superhero RP's I've been apart of with you? Don't think I have a problem with it, just find the idea sorta funny. Kinda find it hard to find a way to join this if that's it.
Actually, I didn’t. I got the idea when I wanted a villain rp with organization

It’s just a happy little coincidence :)

Actually, I didn’t. I got the idea when I wanted a villain rp with organization

It’s just a happy little coincidence :)
Yeah, 'cause he's pretty much an anarchist who wants humans to act on independent impulses in a darkly humanist manner. I mean, then it kinda takes away from my character if I could find a way to throw him into the mix, as the motives are so similar. Except maybe mine is even darker? If I see a way to shuffle my way in or something I might throw my character in the mix, although everything else might be good too.

Yeah, 'cause he's pretty much an anarchist who wants humans to act on independent impulses in a darkly humanist manner. I mean, then it kinda takes away from my character if I could find a way to throw him into the mix, as the motives are so similar. Except maybe mine is even darker? If I see a way to shuffle my way in or something I might throw my character in the mix, although everything else might be good too.

Little bit, yeah. Seems kinda Freudian if you ask me.

Little bit, yeah. Seems kinda Freudian if you ask me.
Yeah, that was actually the tip of the iceberg, problem is I'm looking through characters and I can see some things that were similar to mine or took thing that my character actually had. Which would kinda make him unoriginal in context of this RP. I actually can show you a link to his character, because I'd say he's a very complex and interesting character.

This should lead you straight to his CS Heroes of Today: God's Territory [Characters]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back