• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Heroes: The Next Gen OOC

No, I should've clarified this (sorry). Tobey McGuire's SpiderMan.

You're 22, and you don't know the first spider-man movies, Came out in the early to late two-thousands. I was quite a fan of him when I was a baby, I still even have a blanket from the first movies with McGuire.
I will post my Character in the CS Thread now.

You're 22, and you don't know the first spider-man movies, Came out in the early to late two-thousands. I was quite a fan of him when I was a baby, I still even have a blanket from the first movies with McGuire.
I will post my Character in the CS Thread now.

Toby superiority gang

Now I just have to wait for it to be accepted,

I will wait very patiently, As I know most have Work or Schooling like Myself.

And I watched some spider man movies aside from the Tom Holland ones, but it was a long time ago

Yeah, could you maybe edit it to fit the character sheet provided? Also is he a student?
As he has to learn how to control the suit, When it was 'given' to him those times were only experiments. So yes basically he needs to relearn everything.

(Sorry for late reply, Had to write a bio for something else.)

I added some stuff and I took some Unnessary stuff away.
If there is anything else, Please do let me know! :)

I added some stuff and I took some Unnessary stuff away.
If there is anything else, Please do let me know! :)
Why did you add weaknesses and that stuff? Also alias is what he's called as a hero. Youvdon't need to fill out role either

phnx phnx Stricken Steel Stricken Steel

I need to know what your canon characters are, if I remember the previous spidermans were adults. Not counting the multiverse movie, but are they both going to be students or is Peter going to be a teacher?

Peter (Toby McGuire) Can be a Gym Teacher or a Science Teacher.

The reason I added that is because I have OCD and I like to keep things Organized.

He wandered there and he was starving. I'll explain after I finish my last class.

That'd be helpful, since they're on day 1 (previous day was exploration), but Fury is very selective with who comes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back