• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Heroes: The Next Gen OOC

But why is he working for Thanos or Darkseid?

Lobo is a famous bounty hunter/hitman in the DC comics, he takes on a lot of intergalactic hit contracts in the DC Universe. I'm suggesting that he gets a contract to take out a few key heroes before Thanos or Darkseid make their official move. If Lobo can take out key players/major hero threats before their intergalactic attack, it will be easier for their alliance to succeed.

Lobo is a famous bounty hunter/hitman in the DC comics, he takes on a lot of intergalactic hit contracts in the DC Universe. I'm suggesting that he gets a contract to take out a few key heroes before Thanos or Darkseid make their official move. If Lobo can take out key players/major hero threats before their intergalactic attack, it will be easier for their alliance to succeed.
Yeah about that... lets say the information isn't entirely reliable

I think there was Training area scene waiting on Nightwing then maybe skipping to afternoon when clubs were posted? since we are still in morning right?

I think there was Training area scene waiting on Nightwing then maybe skipping to afternoon when clubs were posted? since we are still in morning right?
The club list is posted on the bulletin board, so they can check that out

Oh thought it was mentioned that was in the afternoon before?

Yeah, I think we just need another round of posts and we'll be good

Who's approachable? I just don't want to be talking to all the same characters as the previous day, lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back