• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Heroes: The Next Gen OOC

I don't mind doing first lesson either as it would be probably be prudent to teach everyone how to actually defend themselves first. But saying that, it would be funny to have someone else go first who throws them in the deep end so when my first lesson rolls round, they are so desperate to learn everything 🤣

Tony teaches tech and considering some students already train/fight, I'm not sure they'll be desperate

Hi Guys :) I was wondering if I could RP as an Anti-Hero?? I was wanting to RP as The Main Man Lobo, who's taken a contract from Darkseid/Thanos to kill off a few heroes! But at the same time he's also concerned about this alliance between Darkseid and Thanos. This conflict is messing with his head as he knows whichever path he chooses could have severe consequences in the universe. I'd want Lobo to get into action against heroes in your RP thread if thats fine?

Hi Guys :) I was wondering if I could RP as an Anti-Hero?? I was wanting to RP as The Main Man Lobo, who's taken a contract from Darkseid/Thanos to kill off a few heroes! But at the same time he's also concerned about this alliance between Darkseid and Thanos. This conflict is messing with his head as he knows whichever path he chooses could have severe consequences in the universe. I'd want Lobo to get into action against heroes in your RP thread if thats fine?
It would be interesting. Let me ask LibbyM098 LibbyM098

It's a good idea as we'd have an constant villsin in the beginning, but it's not just my decision, hop over to the characters and fill it out if you want (always useful to know everything)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back