• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Bruce nodded at that "Yup- I saw that thing and nearly went into hulk smash mode- did you catch this kid`s name, by any chance? im just curious"

"Good morning" both assassin and sorcerer say at the same time "Morning Bruce" Natasha says "Do you think Fury has more things planned or is he going to leave it with the spider?" she asks leaning against the wall while drinking her coffee. Stephen chuckles "He might be done for today" he says "Then again, we should expect anything" he says putting his empty mug down on the table "Also Natasha, one of the students can come to you lesson, bad leg" he says earning a slight nod.
T’challa would look at window,”I honestly don’t know what he'll do next though, which of the kids impressed you guys the most?” He asked curiously wanting to see everyone’s peek interests,he would tell his after everyone’s else’s confessed.

Stephen thinks for a while as he mentally goes over the list of students that had been accepted "No, I don't his medical file yet either, so I need to get that from a parent or hospital" he says "The one who impresses me the most?" he asks, he'd pick Crystal, obviously, but he starts going over the students he has seen so far "I don't know, I want to say Crystal since I trained her and helped her after the accident, but... I think everyone has their good points, so ask me again in a few weeks" he says.

Natasha thinks for a while "I don't know yet" she says "I'll see how well they do in my class" she says

Bruce just gave a shrug "I havent even talked to them- will wait until my class so I can decided. By the way, where did you send that cursing student? the one who got lost?"

Stephen thinks for a while as he mentally goes over the list of students that had been accepted "No, I don't his medical file yet either, so I need to get that from a parent or hospital" he says "The one who impresses me the most?" he asks, he'd pick Crystal, obviously, but he starts going over the students he has seen so far "I don't know, I want to say Crystal since I trained her and helped her after the accident, but... I think everyone has their good points, so ask me again in a few weeks" he says.

Natasha thinks for a while "I don't know yet" she says "I'll see how well they do in my class" she says
T’challa would nod,”I heard you got a mentee Natasha, who is he?” He asked curiously wondering, no one wanted him to be his mentor yet surprisingly. He would finish his coffee and would putt he mug in the sink as he cleaned it.

"Jason Todd, Red Hood" Natasha says "He's impulsive, has no patience and would probably ruin a stealth mission, but it's going to be fun, I'm actually surprised someone wants me as their mentor, being as assassin isn't usually a point that attracts people to you" she says and she refills her coffee "Tony got one too" she says and she glances at Stephen, who's hiding a small smile at that.

"Told him to get to class" Stephen says "I'll worry about the medical file tomorrow" he says.

Tri was still running around, checking all of the classrooms for whatever class he was suppose to go "Im just going to ask the doctor guy" he though, and ran back to the lounge, checking the maps as he went to find the teachers louge again

"Jason Todd, Red Hood" Natasha says "He's impulsive, has no patience and would probably ruin a stealth mission, but it's going to be fun, I'm actually surprised someone wants me as their mentor, being as assassin isn't usually a point that attracts people to you" she says and she refills her coffee "Tony got one too" she says and she glances at Stephen, who's hiding a small smile at that.

"Told him to get to class" Stephen says "I'll worry about the medical file tomorrow" he says.
T’challa would laugh,”Jason Todd? Didn’t he die and killed by the joker?” He Alden curiously unaware of the situation that was of Jason told the 2nd robin of him.

As tri walked over to the lounge, he knocked on the door- he hoped that the doctor guy was still their, if not, he would just hand out in the cafeteria

Natasha nods slightly "Someone called Ra's al Ghul use the Lazarus pit to bring him back" she says "I have to go, got a class to teach" she says and she opens the door "This the kid?" she asks.
Stephen looks up slightly "Yep" he says going back to his book, he's the school doctor, so he doesn't have to help students get around, it's a bother anyway, especially if the think yelling is going to help out.
Natasha sighs looking at Tri "You go class, come on and don't wander off" she says as Friday, the school, and Tony's AI announces "Combat simulation starts in 5 minutes, please head to the arcade for your lesson"

Bat-girl: she had been exploring and hears the announcement and heads over to the arcade for combat simulation "This should be interesting"

Ramona: she hears the announcement and gets excited and goes ahead and goes to the arcade early so she could say Hi to all the people coming in

As tri ran- he took of his hoodie as he was sweating- he had on a thin black shirt underneath, and his three glowing spots on his back were now visible- he arrived at the arcade, sweating a bit

Crystal watches Ramona run off so she sighs, she might as well wait for Tony, with that thought she heads to the place she's supposed to meet with him as Friday repeats the announcement, she really wanted to join, but she couldn't "Damn this leg" she says as she leans against the wall, the cloak doing it's best to comfort her.

Natasha arrives and starts the program, making some adjustment so they can learn instead of throwing them into it, she pauses as she thinks about what she wants them to learn, teamwork probably, so she continues.

Tri was listening to everything, even if it seemed he wasnt- he found it interesting- he knew karate a bit, but that was about it for his fighting style-

dahvxfj-85b61e1b-00b3-4f1e-86ea-9c184314fa23.png

Interaction/Mentions:
Flame Demon Flame Demon , PlusUltra PlusUltra , @Miasmith17, @Twist, Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 , BlossomBunniess BlossomBunniess

With Thor's timely arrival, the teachers, students and some new arrivals soon made short work of the robot. Although, he didn't actually do much in the end, Thor could only assume it was his inspiring presence that had turned the tide and motivated everyone to victory. After the battle, Thor had tagged along behind some of the others to the Med Bay. He wasn't injured, it would take more than some giant robotic spider to wound the God of Thunder, he was just after some aspirin for his migraine.

He thought of asking Strange but he was busy tending to some of the students who had been hurt. Thankfully, as far as Thor could tell, there were no serious injuries. Considering yesterdays events though, Thor wasn't sure if he would of trusted the sorcerer's answer anyway. For all he knew, he might end with butterflies (or something worse) coming out the other end. Thor proceeded to rummage around various cabinets and cupboards in hopes of finding something to ease his migraine.

When Natasha finishes she heads outside "Alright listen up!" she says scanning the students, seeing if she can figure out who's missing "Crystal" she thinks "And Anna", doesn't really matter "For this exercise you will all enter the simulation, not remember that it's not real, so you can't do any damage to the room itself, but the objects are solid and you can for example run into a tree, having said that, if you get hit by enemies you won't get injured, but it will hurt" she explains.

She waits until it sinks in before continuing "The goal is to keep everyone alive, this requires teamwork, use your powers if you have them, weapons will be provided in the simulation otherwise you can't hurt you enemies, you will have failed if more then half of you dies, your weapon will disappear if you get hit in the head or chest"

Ramona: she nods as she explains as she was super excited since this was her first taste of combat she was listening very intently

Bat-girl: she was excited as she was pretty good with combat but wanted to see what she could learn from this I mean It could be pretty interesting

*Tri started planning out stratiges- he could just pretend he couldnt do much- he needed to find a way to try to be not that different- and normalish, even by hero standards*

Anna-Marie Darkholme
Tags: Flame Demon Flame Demon @Todd Howard @LibbyM098 @Miasmith17 Scatterbrain Scatterbrain @Twist @Axiled Creative Funnier President Funnier President (Open)
Shortly after nearly knocking the automation on its rear, Anna backs off a bit further as the rest of the students swarm in and surveys the damage. Sure the core took a hit but there was also several trees tilting off to the side and upended features across the courtyard, not to mention the steady clinking of broken glass from behind at the force of the impact. It seemed the steady trickle was going to cause more damage to the area than the robot itself so perhaps it would be best to try and limit her interactions until needed. The choice did seem to be correct, so as the rest went about the business she hovered back off through the open window hanging off the school building to collect her shoes and jacket, the good news was they were undamaged, but she couldn't say the same for the frayed sleeves and torn gloves from when she hit the robot...she needed to get them replaced pronto to prevent causing damage that wasn't as easy to repair.

As a result she was a little late to the class with Natasha, looking around the area somewhat as she enters and giving an idle wave to the teacher "Sorry Miss Romanov, had a bit of a wardrobe malfunction...mama always said they dont make stuff to last like they used to. So.....what i miss?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back