• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
"Oh no, but my guess is that Tony must've talked about the other heroes. I had no idea he had an adopted kid" Crystal says and she thinks for a while "Well you should probably look or Bruce, he might be in the teachers lounge" she says.

Fury nods "Fair enough" he says and turns on his tablet, quickly finding the video and he shows it to Tony, yes the kids needed training, but that's what the school is for and he hopes that some kids will find a mentor who do things totally different then what they're used to, meaning they will learn more and maybe combine what they have learned.

BlossomBunniess BlossomBunniess Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12
As stark watched the screen he would see the girl he was talking about and then would look at the spider blow up,"Wait what happend who did that?"

Bat-girl: " Yeah I'll do that uh Bye" she waved and walked off to find Bruce

Ramona: she was exploring the school since she didn't know who to talk to and she hadn't made any friends so far she was kind of sad but she knew she could find maybe someone she knew like her dad or a hero she had heard about, she sighs.

"Jason Todd, also knows as Red Hood, all his explosives will be taken away when possible" he says.

Crystal sighs as she walks on and she eventually finds Tony and Fury, but she hesitates while looking at the cane as if it's a cursed object, to her it might just be one, but she eventually walks over anyway quietly, wondering what they're talking about.

"Jason Todd, also knows as Red Hood, all his explosives will be taken away when possible" he says.

Crystal sighs as she walks on and she eventually finds Tony and Fury, but she hesitates while looking at the cane as if it's a cursed object, to her it might just be one, but she eventually walks over anyway quietly, wondering what they're talking about.
He would look up and smile as he walked close to her,"Well hello you must be crystal,my name is tony stark" he said cheerfully.

Jason would try to punch black widow as he fought her as his back ached from the slam she had done to him.

"I know who you are" Crystal says "I want you to be my mentor" she says, no use beating around the bush really and if he didn't want to because of her leg then she'd find another person, but he seemed in a cheerful mood, although that could be a facade or something "And yes I know I'm currently using a cane to walk, but that's my own fault for not going to my checkups each month" she says, reluctant to admit it did help even though she could barely walk the next day.

Natasha sighs and she dodges until she finds an opening, when she does she hits Jason's shoulder "Is there something you needed me for or?" she asks.

"I know who you are" Crystal says "I want you to be my mentor" she says, no use beating around the bush really and if he didn't want to because of her leg then she'd find another person, but he seemed in a cheerful mood, although that could be a facade or something "And yes I know I'm currently using a cane to walk, but that's my own fault for not going to my checkups each month" she says, reluctant to admit it did help even though she could barely walk the next day.

Natasha sighs and she dodges until she finds an opening, when she does she hits Jason's shoulder "Is there something you needed me for or?" she asks.
Jason would yell from the punch in the shoulder he would groans from the pain as he said,”Nick furry told me to ask if you can be my mentor mam’ since I’m going to be stuck at this school now...” he would sweep her legs making her fall as he stood thinking he was victorious.

Natasha uses her free hand to do a back flip and she grin "Alright, but you're going to have to listen" she says "Now I have a class to prepare for, it'll be fun" she says as she walks off.

Fury passes the door and he sighs "Friday, open the door" he says so the doors open, why were people so set on being late, seriously? They missed all the important information

Natasha uses her free hand to do a back flip and she grin "Alright, but you're going to have to listen" she says "Now I have a class to prepare for, it'll be fun" she says as she walks off.

Fury passes the door and he sighs "Friday, open the door" he says so the doors open, why were people so set on being late, seriously? They missed all the important information
Jason oil did look at Natasha,”Miss ain’t do I have to go to your class?” He hoped he didn’t a and he can just work on his bombs guns and weapons for his spare free time.

Tony would examine the girl,”So you want me to be you’re mentor you say?”

"Yes you have to come too" Natasha says "But I bet it'll be right up your alley" she says and she enters the teachers lounge where she grabs a cup of coffee, she hadn't expected to be a mentor at all, guess there really were all kinds of students, it was refreshing, the problem really is that the ones from the Justice League didn't kill, she wondered what they'd do with their villains, but on the other hand she didn't want to know.

Crystal nods slightly "Yes" she says "Question is, do you want to train me and take me on missions?" she asks tilting her head slightly, he wasn't as bad as her father made him out to be, so far anyway.

Fury sighs "Head to the teachers lounger for your schedule" he says "And next time, don't be late" he says as he heads to his office to fully inspect the video of the fight.

Funnier President Funnier President Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 BlossomBunniess BlossomBunniess

Ramona: she noticed Tony, and Crystal and walked to them " Hi! guys" she said with happiness she was happy to see Tony but she was also happy to find someone in this maze of a school.

"Yes you have to come too" Natasha says "But I bet it'll be right up your alley" she says and she enters the teachers lounge where she grabs a cup of coffee, she hadn't expected to be a mentor at all, guess there really were all kinds of students, it was refreshing, the problem really is that the ones from the Justice League didn't kill, she wondered what they'd do with their villains, but on the other hand she didn't want to know.

Crystal nods slightly "Yes" she says "Question is, do you want to train me and take me on missions?" she asks tilting her head slightly, he wasn't as bad as her father made him out to be, so far anyway.

Fury sighs "Head to the teachers lounger for your schedule" he says "And next time, don't be late" he says as he heads to his office to fully inspect the video of the fight.

Funnier President Funnier President Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 BlossomBunniess BlossomBunniess
JAson woUld whine and groan,”Ugh.... listen I'm not like the other hero’s I the justice league league actually murder people I just wanted to tell you that miss widow”

Tony would laugh to himself,”Well I’m your mentor now so hope you like tech and math”

"I do like tech, I don't like math very much" Crystal says "Do you think I could work on something that protects my left while I fight?" she asks, she had been thinking about that for a while now, but she's not very good at the whole putting it together thing, so that never worked out. She looks at Ramona and she tilts her head "Hi" she says "Eh if you don't mind me asking, why... didn't you know spiders stick to surfaces?" she asks, she was curious and mildly concerned about it.

Ramona: she thought for a moment " Oh well uh I lived my entire life in a grey lifeless lab where they didn't tell me anything about the world and would get mad if I asked more about it so I don't know much about color or anything really but I really like the outside even if the people from the lab are still trying to get me she looked at her arms " and besides they can't track me with these- arm braces?" she paused " I left them in my room...." she paused a bit more "Uh anyway I just don't know that much about the world that's why most colors are new to me"

Last edited:
"I do like tech, I don't like math very much" Crystal says "Do you think I could work on something that protects my left while I fight?" she asks, she had been thinking about that for a while now, but she's not very good at the whole putting it together thing, so that never worked out. She looks at Ramona and she tilts her head "Hi" she says "Eh if you don't mind me asking, why... didn't you know spiders stick to surfaces?" she asks, she was curious and mildly concerned about it.

Tony would laugh,”Well I hope your going to get used to math because, it’s goimg to be a big subject for us, Andy yes you can work on it just meet up with me in a hour at this exact location got it?” He said with no emotion.

"Alright, but I got combat simulations-" Crystal stops talking and she sighs, no, she wouldn't be able to go "Alright, try not to be late alright? I'm sure there are plenty of people who talk to you on a daily basis" she says and she sends him a grin "Thanks for agreeing to be my mentor Tony" she says and she heads off, going to check if there's anything to eat. Yes this would be interesting "Come on Ramona, I'll show you different colors on the way to the cafeteria" she says mentioning her to come over.
Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 BlossomBunniess BlossomBunniess

Ramona: *she nods* " Ok!" she walks over she saw the sky and Tony said it was called blue she was excited to see what other colors there would be " oh by the way can we try Ice cream I've always wanted to try it! since I saw it on the way here"

Ramona: *she nods* " Ok!" she walks over she saw the sky and Tony said it was called blue she was excited to see what other colors there would be " oh by the way can we try Ice cream I've always wanted to try it! since I saw it on the way here"
Crystal facepalms "Considering you can apparently be tracked we're not leaving the school grounds" she says "This way" she says mentioning to a hallway and she starts walking "What colors do you want to know?" she asks.

"Alright, but I got combat simulations-" Crystal stops talking and she sighs, no, she wouldn't be able to go "Alright, try not to be late alright? I'm sure there are plenty of people who talk to you on a daily basis" she says and she sends him a grin "Thanks for agreeing to be my mentor Tony" she says and she heads off, going to check if there's anything to eat. Yes this would be interesting "Come on Ramona, I'll show you different colors on the way to the cafeteria" she says mentioning her to come over.
Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 BlossomBunniess BlossomBunniess

Jason would be following black widow around,”If I may ask, where are we going mam’?” He asked curiously he wonder did what she was going to teach, and if anyone even came to her class at all.

Ramona: she walked with her " Like, What color the grass is whats the name of that color or the bright color on the armor my dad has" she was rambling about the color she saw before when she was walking here like the one on her wall it was the color of the clouds

Tri was currently back in the halls of the school, trying to figure out where in tarnation was the teachers launge- he kept getting lost, and going back to places he had already been. He was starting to get annoyed "ARE YOU FRICKING WITH ME!!!!!!!" he yelled when he walked past the same place 5 times.

Crystal groans "Slow down, the armor red, like my scarf" she says "The grass is green and the clouds are white, although that's not really considered a color" she explains "Tony armor also had some gold in it" she says thinking for a while "Anything else?" she asks.

Natasha looks at Jason "Combat simulations" she says "But this is the teachers lounge, so you should get ahead to the arcade, that's where we have to go" she explains. She hears someone yell and sighs "And another late and lost students, great".

Tri is still swearing in rage very loudly as he keeps looking for the lounge- he was starting to get pissed "DOES THIS FLIPPING LOUNGE EVEN EXIST!!!!!!!" He kept cursing, very pissed of now-

Crystal groans "Slow down, the armor red, like my scarf" she says "The grass is green and the clouds are white, although that's not really considered a color" she explains "Tony armor also had some gold in it" she says thinking for a while "Anything else?" she asks.

Natasha looks at Jason "Combat simulations" she says "But this is the teachers lounge, so you should get ahead to the arcade, that's where we have to go" she explains. She hears someone yell and sighs "And another late and lost students, great".
He would look at Natasha and would say,”Okay....I’ll meet you there I guess” he would walk out to the arcade as he saw the student and he laughed,”Oh my goodness this is so funny....” he would eventually get to the arcade and would wait for her there.

Tri didnt notice jason, Mainly because he was still cursing as he kept looking for the teachers lounge- he found the bathroom, but no teachers lounge

Ramona: " hmm I dont know I hadnt thought about it till now I was mostly thig about how cool the school look with all the cool color like the gold? and the other stuff looks cool but I would like to know what the color of the--- its like bright gold it was like when I was looking at a lamp"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back