• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Tri decided to go check out the surrounding area, so he told Jason "Be right back" and started to walk towards the surrounding areas..... he didnt see a single thing except more snow however
Jason would ignore him as he looked around all of a sudden a robot rushed at him and jason swung slamming it right into the robots head as he stomped on it and swung it.

"Tri heard the noise, but elected to ignore it as he though Jason was just being weird...... he was confused why he couldnt spot any robots.

Natasha changes the robots too camouflaged soldiers using gun, close combat is good and all, but she wants to know how they'll do against enemies that use ranged weapons.

Crystal yawns while waiting for Tony, going over the schematic she has in her head a few times.

Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 PlusUltra PlusUltra BlossomBunniess BlossomBunniess Funnier President Funnier President Scatterbrain Scatterbrain Twist Twist
Jason would loo around as he turned on uos heat signature part of the helmet he would sprint to a few robots as he smashed thier heads.

Tony would finally get there,"hey crystal sorry im late!" He said.

Jason would loo around as he turned on uos heat signature part of the helmet he would sprint to a few robots as he smashed thier heads.

Tony would finally get there,"hey crystal sorry im late!" He said.
"It's alright" Crystal says with a smile "I don't have anything else to do anyway, I can't join the battle simulation with how my leg is now"

Natasha chuckles "Jason you're out, the goal is to protect your teammates and yourself, you got hit within the first ten minutes" she calls over the comm.

"It's alright" Crystal says with a smile "I don't have anything else to do anyway, I can't join the battle simulation with how my leg is now"

Natasha chuckles "Jason you're out, the goal is to protect your teammates and yourself, you got hit within the first ten minutes" she calls over the comm.
He graoned as he yelled,"MOTHER FUC-" he would drop a massive f bomb as the threw the crowbar storming off. He didnt want to protect his temates at all.

*tri spotted a few sniper soliders, and took cover behind a rock- he had no idea where the person with the flicker knife was- but he needed her to cover him so he could get to the robots. only problem? he was to far out from the base to get to her

"Jason you heard what the assignment was, teamwork, also you lack patience" Natasha says and she sighs "I hope Tony got it easier with his student" she thinks, Jason was going to be a tough case to crack, yes he had the training, but he lacked patience and any form of care for his teammates, she just hoped they'd all be ready or when the world goes to hell.

"Jason you heard what the assignment was, teamwork, also you lack patience" Natasha says and she sighs "I hope Tony got it easier with his student" she thinks, Jason was going to be a tough case to crack, yes he had the training, but he lacked patience and any form of care for his teammates, she just hoped they'd all be ready or when the world goes to hell.
Jason had kicked dosn the door natasha was in and he got on the comm for a few seconds screeaming at all the students "ALL OF YOU GUYS ARE LITTLE SCAREDY CATS" and he stormed outt he comm room as he went to go find a gun range or soemthing.

Natasha grabs his arm as he wants to leave, turning off the comm "You may not realize this yet Jason" she says "But if you don't learn to work together in a team you will not get far. There's a reason this school was made and if we don't train you to your full potential you will not be ready"

Natasha grabs his arm as he wants to leave, turning off the comm "You may not realize this yet Jason" she says "But if you don't learn to work together in a team you will not get far. There's a reason this school was made and if we don't train you to your full potential you will not be ready"
Jason gronaed as he ripped the arm off her,"I can kill all the litenuets of a drug cartel in an hour i think im at my full potential..."

"You're not" Natasha says tightening her grip "I can kill everyone in a drug cartel in half an hour and they can't trace it back to me, you on the other hand don't care about that. You need patience, you can't just hit everything you see as an enemy with a crowbar".

"You're not" Natasha says tightening her grip "I can kill everyone in a drug cartel in half an hour and they can't trace it back to me, you on the other hand don't care about that. You need patience, you can't just hit everything you see as an enemy with a crowbar".
He frowned, and sat down on the chair mumbling under his breath,as he crossed his arms whinning.

Tri sighed as he released he would have to use a wing, and immideatly, a dark grey wing sprouted from the middle glowing spot on his back, and he zoomed over to the robots, barely dodging bullets as he sliced them in half, then took cover behind a tree- when he heard Jason`s voice screaming "ALL OF YOU ARE SCARDY CATS" He snorted as he calcuated a safe path back to the main camp.

"Sooo" Crystal says "What did you have planned for now? Becuase once Natasha is done with her lesson it's probably your turn" she says with a smile, she was curious to see how Tony would handle being a teacher.

Tri was under fire from multiple robots. but he managed to dodge them as he went back to the main, camp, and went looking for PlusUltra PlusUltra . He was worried that they had already gotten out, but he didnt know as he entered back inside the main tent

Seeing Jason get lit up by soldiers and the other scatter off into the forest silently did not give Anna the best of hopes for teamwork, but all in all, she did say she would give this an honest shot. Flicking the knife open and closed in thought she took cover behind a tree as the shots rang, watching how the snow scattered on impact for a moment before realizing something, following the line in her head to where she guessed the soldiers were. The real problem was getting to them, Widow did say you could harm them with the weapons only...but then again that didn't say anything about distracting or throwing them off balance...and with that an idea formed in how to give her other ally a chance to get close, or at least her a chance to move up as well.

Closing her eyes for a moment she removes a glove for a second and takes a deep breath, they were robots they were supposed to damage, and they didn't seem that upset about the big one so a bunch of small ones is no big deal right?. Ok so time to let a trickle out and focus...the heat and light sprang to life across her hand as the energy flowed down, snapping around the trunk to set off a blast into the distance with as much reservation as she could manage while under fire. The energy rocketed across the area throwing up steam and snow in its path, smashing through several trees before impacting in the general area of the soldiers to scatter a dozen trees flying through the air along with a sizeable impact crater. taking up a good portion of that side of the area.

*Ok maybe a little too much flow but not the time to really double guess this*

As the shockwave was still going on, Anna would rocket forward through the cover impacting one of the soldiers with a knife impacting first shortly before the rest of the thing shattered, well the knife was the first impact at least so that should still count, the snow however made it hard to see through at least it should screw with whatever sensors these things had if there was anything fancy like thermals. She keeps moving in a rocketing burst around the area, slamming through a tree or two as it splinters trying to keep them disorientated while also locating the odd soldier.

Tri spotted Anna rocketing around and smirked as he started gather up more enrgy for his singular grey wing, while also making a brown one appear... a resiliance wing. Tri started hovering a bit in the air before turning to a couple soilders near ana, and slicing of their hands as he started to attack the soilders near anna, destroying them while starting to glow a bit with a red power........ ((this could be counted as a minor demonic god form- idk))

Natasha hums "Infra red goggles" she mumbles making the changes and she grins, they were smart at least, not instantly running forwards "Still" she mumbles under her breath as she watches Anna, those powers were familiar, but she'd have to inspect further after the lesson is over.

Tri could tell something was wrong, as all of the nearby robots seemed to lock on to him and anna, he immideatly dove for cover, pulling anna with him as they hid behind a rock "Something is different about these robots now.... they seemed to lock on to us"

Ramona: she snapped out of her trance about how cool this is and looked around "Woah.." she didn't know much combat but since this was a teamwork exercise she thought she might be able to do it

Bat-girl: she hadn't done teamwork missions in a while but if this was a teamwork exercise then she guessed she should go along with it
she noticed that they couldn't use their real-life weapons so her plan was either Hit-Hit- Dodge or dodge-dodge-hit.

Tri peeked his head over the rock he was hiding in and yelled at bat-girl at ramona "GET OUTTA THE WAY!!!! THESE THINGS HAVE HEAT SENSORS OR WHATNOT!!!!!" he ducked his head back when he started to be fired at again

"And he's yelling" Natasha says turning on the microphone "Guys, did you seriously forget to put in the earpieces?" she asks "They were in the tent next to the weapons, yelling will get you kill" she adds, well they were lasting for now, so it's at least entertaining to watch. She selects one of the soldiers in the far back and gives in a rocket launcher before sitting back to watch "Jason, come watch this" she says, after making sure the mic if turned off again.

Funnier President Funnier President BlossomBunniess BlossomBunniess Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 PlusUltra PlusUltra

Tri peeks his head out, and nearly screamed when he saw the rocket launcher "RUN!!!!!!!!" Tri threw his katana at the rocket launcher..... hitting the rocket launcher and blowing up all of the nearby soldiers, but now Tri didn't have a weapon as he dove back behind the rock. "Your welcome, by the way. didn't see you being much of a help." He said to anna., and he looked over at bat-girl and ramona- a couple of fake bullets had almost hit them, and Tri did a face-palm as he ducked again "Will these idiots even learn....."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back