• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Heroes of Tomorrow: Degenerates of God

Thalia looked around at the others, then walked over to the elevator and walked in, standing awkwardly. "Soooo..." she muttered, as the others talked about... Something that she obviously didn't need to know. "Are we actually going anywhere soon, or am I just going to stand here for hours, waiting for the cops to come find you?"

Knightling Knightling RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan Pavan Pavan HalfMe-HalfHer HalfMe-HalfHer

Last edited:
Mina Montes
"How am I supposed to know?" Mina giggled and sat down next to Kite. "I'm Mina, by the way," said Mina quietly. "Nice to meet you Kite Kelser."
D duegxybus YoungX YoungX Lappi Lappi

Mira Starr
Mira nodded subtly in agreement. "Hey, you should stand guard. You're big looking so you should be fine doing just that. Meanwhile I'll take the stone man upstairs and I'll come right back down for you," said Mira, understanding how the war lock could become a huge liability.
Knightling Knightling RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan that1aj that1aj

[border]

• Meet the second Esper
    "Same," Kite said as he would now look to Mina. Things were getting crowded though he didn't mind too much. The apartment looked like it could accommodate everyone without getting full. Things looked peaceful though he wondered how long that peace was going to last. Probably not long considering this city is full of super powered people.

HalfMe-HalfHer HalfMe-HalfHer

[/border]

Dirk folded his arms, his mind thinking the brief plan over. The elevator arrived at the floor, then the door opened, nobody waiting for them on the other side. "The apartment door" He finally explained, stepping out into the hallway "See, they've got All of us Pictured. It could only be a matter of time, hours perhaps, until the police come a knockin' on the front door" He smiled slightly, well acquainted with the situation at hand "That's why I live off the grid..."
RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan that1aj that1aj Pavan Pavan HalfMe-HalfHer HalfMe-HalfHer
(I did not expect his idea to go across so well, lol)

[border]

• No title to use
    "I wouldn't say I'm one of those quiet types." Kite would access one of those news sites.

"It's more like I didn't have anything rto say. You know those moments wgere your at a party and you just happen to be in a group conversation? Well say your the person that just listens and only responds when you have something to say. It's kinda like that."

[/border]

[border]

• Social Standard
    "Well no it's just that I'm the guy who talks if there's sort of something more to add on. Like with you I only said one thing because I didn't have anything else to say yet. And now here we are having this conversation? See I can talk. It just works. Anyways what brought you here in the first place?"

[/border]

Harmony stayed silent during the whole exchange. Just not bothering to really talk to anyone. Until she saw a car speeding by. She nudged Jetstreams shoulder and pointed to the taxi blasting by with a man on top

• "Totally gonna exercise then! But I just ate..." Aurora's face dropped forwards, causing her hair to block her eyes out. It was probably for the best, so that Kite couldn't see her crying impatiently. She lay down on her stomach on the couch and decided to wait for now. "I...really...wanna...sleep..."

YoungX YoungX Lappi Lappi HalfMe-HalfHer HalfMe-HalfHer

Mira Starr
Mira was relieved the other girl wasn't able to catch onto what was going on nor did she expect her to catch on. "Keep in mind that this is my place so if you do so much as make a mess, I'm kicking you all out, except Ingram cause he's cute," warned Mira.
RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan that1aj that1aj Knightling Knightling

Mina Montes
"You're not very talkative, are you," Mina asked and took a slice of pizza.
D duegxybus YoungX YoungX Lappi Lappi
Ingram
"Awww, that's so nice of you. Anyways, in case you wonder why I've been so silent, it's because I ran out of words for a moment."
Ingram abruptly commented after staying silent for some time. It was true, and he also didn't know where to interrupt and say something random.
HalfMe-HalfHer HalfMe-HalfHer Knightling Knightling that1aj that1aj

[border]

• A handful
    Kite looked to Aurora after giving a single blink. "If you want to sleep then you should sleep. Either that or just exercise the sleep away or something like that. It's not like I'm the parent of this apartment. No one is." He would then look to Harmony to which he then saw a taxi with a man on top.

"See what I mean? There's some hero out there who's on patrol no matter who ridiculous he looks. I mean no villain would wear a costume like that would he? Though it does make hate perfect cover."

Lappi Lappi D duegxybus

[/border]

Lee frowned at Kim, looking a bit upset by that notion. "They're very good people. They treat me like a full girl! And they charge my batteries. John patrols around if I'm not back by eight so he can replace my batteries and walk me home... I really like them... They teach me things without the learning wire! Do you have people?" She asked, not meaning to strike anything sensitive, but probably doing it anyways.
D duegxybus

Aurora Libera
Aurora rolled around on the couch quite aimlessly until she finally ended up falling off. For now it was really a long and boring wait until morning came around. It looked as if the sun would rise momentarily.

YoungX YoungX HalfMe-HalfHer HalfMe-HalfHer Lappi Lappi

Kimberly Pennebaker
Didn't the girl know when to shut up? Kim's mood darkened and she chucked her book aside, the one she put so much emphasis on being special. She focused on the ground, blanked out. Kim turned to the kitchen and walked off. "I'm gonna lose this place in a few days and I'll really have nowhere to go. I'm sorry, I tried to help but you can leave if you don't like me. Honestly, I'm not surprised if you want to. Everyone does." Of course, the strange girl with a god's notebook got the wrong kind of attention. The notebook lay on the ground in front of Lee, though it had begun to heat up.
Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed

Lee stared at the notebook, looking very confused. She didn't understand why it was so intriguing to her, but this time she ignored it and trotted after Kimberly. "I like you, you're nice! And why are you going to lose this place? If ya want you could stay with me? My foster parents always let me bring home friends!"
D duegxybus

"RRAAGGHHHHHH" he shouted in pain, his boots held on firm but when the vibration kicked in, he was knocked off of the car. he regained his consciousness faster than most, but by that time the taxi would've been long gone. he saw around him the effect of what just happened. people knocked out, babies crying, paramedics rushing in.... it was the reidora as he knew it, brutal, merciless, cold... much like suicide city. he suddenly felt a sharp pain in his left abdomen, a piece of sharp metal has lodged itself in there. he yanks it out and to protect his identity, threw it away at a nearby sewer. he touched the gaping wound to see his blood rushing out. he needed a quick way to cover it so he pulled out his x-stat and injected it to the wound, and it worked perfectly, stopping the bleeding and covering the gaping wound. he limps to a nearby building and grapples from there before slowly limping his way back to the cave.

"so you're finally home" a relatively old man in a suit said "yeah, it's been a while since i got some rest "well i can't say much other than you're an idiot, and i can see that you're injured" "and they call me the detective" he said with a chuckle as he opened his helmet, his face would finally be seen, bruised and beaten up, bleeding. he opens his armor and the skin-tight suit under the armor was shown to be badly ripped and blood was almost everywhere. he layed on the metal bed with a pillow as the old man brought a cart of tools. "2 broken ribs, a cracked left arm and bleeding everywhere, you need to stop your habit of getting into trouble" "well reidora needs a hero" "and why does it have to be you?" "because who will it be other than me?" he asks, the butler could say no more. he was right, compared to the amount of villains, a hero is rare nowadays.... one that's willing anyways. "you do know that what you're doing is wrong right sir? you're technically a criminal, beating up people without warning" "yes but there is a difference between me and other heroes: i will never kill" he said, the butler simply kept mending his bones and stiching his wounds. his bones would grow back and his wounds would heal faster than most people, but he still needs time.

D duegxybus Lappi Lappi

Arielle was in her room studying English with her books. Her hand was still just as mangled as it was when it got hit. Regardless she had decided to brush up on English.

(Open)

Kyra Stone
Kyra sighed with relief as the Knight was conveniently flung off of the car. "Wow...that was close. Thought he was gonna kill me for sure." She pulled herself into the front seat and sat down happily next to the man. "I'm Kyra. I never caught your name, by the way."
Lappi Lappi

[border]

• Morning already?
    As Kite was talking, he would notice that it was almost morning. "Holy cow it's almost morning already? I mean-... how? Just how?" At this point he stopped questioning it and decided to grab two slices of bread and put them in the toaster.

Lappi Lappi D duegxybus D duegxybus

[/USER]
[/border]

Last edited:
Kyra Stone
Kyra sighed with relief as the Knight was conveniently flung off of the car. "Wow...that was close. Thought he was gonna kill me for sure." She pulled herself into the front seat and sat down happily next to the man. "I'm Kyra. I never caught your name, by the way."
Lappi Lappi
Marcus pupils dilated back to normal size. He regains control of the taxi and sighs a sigh of relief "I'm Marcus. Nice to meet you Kyra." He turns right. The bay was in sight. About a 1/2 mile away. "He was more ticked at me, but he would have hurt both of us." He says responding to her earlier quote. "So. How did you get stuck in that fisherman's shack in the first place?" He asked in a light but curious tone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back