• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Heroes of Tomorrow: Degenerates of God

Kyra Stone
Kyra crossed her arms and huffed angrily. "There was this sniper who shot a man who I tried to heal. Anyways, it involves a racist French woman who called me things like animal and even tried to kill me. I probably would be able to beat up that fisherman if it wasn't for her attacking me before." She seemed unnaturally ticked at the woman, especially because if she had just let Kyra do her thing then it would've been fine. If Marcus focused, he could probably feel just how hurt Kyra was from the French woman's prejudice. Kyra slumped into her seat and closed her eyes, feeling the presence of the ocean nearby.
Lappi Lappi

Kyra Stone
Kyra crossed her arms and huffed angrily. "There was this sniper who shot a man who I tried to heal. Anyways, it involves a racist French woman who called me things like animal and even tried to kill me. I probably would be able to beat up that fisherman if it wasn't for her attacking me before." She seemed unnaturally ticked at the woman, especially because if she had just let Kyra do her thing then it would've been fine. If Marcus focused, he could probably feel just how hurt Kyra was from the French woman's prejudice. Kyra slumped into her seat and closed her eyes, feeling the presence of the ocean nearby.
Lappi Lappi
Unfortunately for her, Marcus was focused on the road. No matter how much of a telepath he is, he cant mutli task well.
"That's pretty bullshit for her to attack you all because you look different." Marcus says in a 'sorry' ish tone. He parks and you can see the ocean water from the window.

"Alright, well, what apartment should I go to on what floor, and what do you guys want me to call you?" Thalia asked. Having waited for a while without a response, she wasn't sure if the group had heard her or not.

@Randomizderp Knightling Knightling HalfMe-HalfHer HalfMe-HalfHer

Dirk glanced past Thalia and looked at the lobby, seeing a pair of cops stepping in through the front door. Most likely, they were here to investigate some other business, perhaps a fight gone out of hand in one of the rooms, but Dirk didn't want to risk anything. If she got caught, it would quickly lead to them, so he made a split-second decision. Reaching out, he grabbed Thalia by the arm and pulled her into the elevator, then let the doors close "Looks like we gotta Scrap the entire 'Standing watch' idea, atleast for now" He stated "We're All going up" A slight smirk crossed his face "The name is Dirk, no last name, as I am a one-of-a-kind"
@Randomizderp that1aj that1aj HalfMe-HalfHer HalfMe-HalfHer

"Ummm... Alright, I guess. I'm Thalia, Thalia Throneheart. You won't find me if you look me up. Just... Just trust me." Thalia said, looking off into nothing at the last sentence sadly. "Ummm... Anyways, nice to meet you, Dirk. I guess we'll probably be spending a bit of time together along with... Those two." Thalia said awkwardly, gesturing at the winged girl and the rubber ball.

Knightling Knightling @Randomizderp HalfMe-HalfHer HalfMe-HalfHer

Unfortunately for her, Marcus was focused on the road. No matter how much of a telepath he is, he cant mutli task well.
"That's pretty bullshit for her to attack you all because you look different." Marcus says in a 'sorry' ish tone. He parks and you can see the ocean water from the window.
D duegxybus (if you did not see it)

Mira Starr
Mira chuckled knowing the liability brute woman was going to be thrown out soon. "The name's..."
Mira froze up on the spot. Her normal cat like movement changed into a more open one and her smile widened.

Rose Starr
"My name's Rose! Nice to meet all'y'all!"

Knightling Knightling that1aj that1aj @Randomizderp

"Not easy to trace, with a name like Throneheart?" Dirk questioned, finally letting go of Thalias arm when the elevator started moving "I suppose I'll take it with a grain of salt, considering I really don't make it my business to concern myself about other's business. Unless you're like me, where you live off the grid, it's difficult to avoid identification. But She has an apartment, which means it is only a matter of time before they identify her and come knocking" He pointed his thumb at Mira, "So, yeah, we might be stuck together for now, but that's only due to circumstances. I at-least owe..uh..you for the,,,the..." he lost his train of thought as he cast a second glance at Rose, immediately thrown off by her sudden change of personality "I've only known you for half an hour, but you don't seem yourself..."
HalfMe-HalfHer HalfMe-HalfHer that1aj that1aj @Randomizderp

"My name may be... Unique..." Thalia said slowly, trying to avoid saying 'weird', "but I've had to live... With someone... For quite a while. I've definitely been off the grid for a while." she said hesitantly, not wanting to give too much away. As the theif -Dirk- looked at the winged girl -Rose- Thalia noticed that she was indeed acting pretty strange.

Knightling Knightling @Randomizderp HalfMe-HalfHer HalfMe-HalfHer

• Kyra perked up when the ocean came into view. "Marcus, I can't believe it...you brought me back!" She put a webbed hand up to the window and began to giggle with glee.
    "I owe you something BIG. See that big rock over there? I gotta get there."
    Lappi Lappi

• Kyra perked up when the ocean came into view. "Marcus, I can't believe it...you brought me back!" She put a webbed hand up to the window and began to giggle with glee.
    "I owe you something BIG. See that big rock over there? I gotta get there."
    Lappi Lappi

He starts to back up to the rock. about 50 feet away he stops and gets off the car. Turning the car off and opening the passenger side door. He scratched his head for a second, He looked around the beach and saw nothing. "Can you move in sand?" He asked really not wanting to pick her up again. Due to the fact he is so scrawny.

Rose Starr
"What are you talking about? You guys are being so silly," said Rose as she leaned against the elevator wall. They reached the floor quickly, and Rose was the first one out. She was already walking to her room. Meanwhile she said, "Please excuse the mess! Mira made it, not me!"
that1aj that1aj Knightling Knightling @Randomizderp

"And by Unique, you mean 'weird', right? Don't pretend to be normal, I don't think any of us are, especially not Her" Dirk cast another glance over at Rose, then stepped out of the elevator cautiously "Wait, who's Mira? How many people exactly do I gotta put up with?" he questioned, not quite yet realizing that they were both the same person "Is she the Adult of the house?" He couldn't help that joke as he made his way towards the apartment door.
that1aj that1aj HalfMe-HalfHer HalfMe-HalfHer @Randomizderp

Last edited:
[border]

• Morning already?
    As Kite was talking, he would notice that it was almost morning. "Holy cow it's almost morning already? I mean-... how? Just how?" At this point he stopped questioning it and decided to grab two slices of bread and put them in the toaster.

Lappi Lappi D duegxybus D duegxybus

[/USER]
[/border]
Harmony left the window open after she went up to the roof. During his talking she decided to (obviously) go out onto the roof. Looking through her rifle scope, wondering what she would see. Of course, doing this meant she had to fight the urge to pull the trigger whenever seeing someone. But due to the lack of a safety, she will have to live with it. But she still observed around the area, seeing nothing perticulary out of the norm, she out the rifle down and fell back onto the rooftop staring at the clouds. Amazed by the shapes they take up.

"sir your invitation for the party in 5th avenue is in 1 hour" "oh, damn what time is it?" "i have no idea as well sir since im stuck in this cave too since you left out 2 days ago, but i think we can make it if we use the limo" the butler said as he readied his vest "i have readied your suit sir, and it's a real suit" he said as he pulled out a freshly pressed black silk suit. leo wore it and got out as the butler trailed behind. leo and his butler drove onto a fairly rich part of town, which is nicknamed "fifth avenue" after the real place in new york. actually almost everyone forgot the real name of the street, which is kinda odd but it is what it is.

the knight went into a fairly large looking modern house in a huge open space, as people in there was partying. leo was well known in the better parts of the town, as he likes to party. he is drinking a glass of XO Courvoisier while sitting in a sofa talking to some of his friends for the moment as his butler waits outside patiently in the limo. inside the limo is his urban suit, which is always ready, easily stored and collapsible, meaning it's like a go-to suit just in case.

(open for interaction)

[border]

• Morning Time
    Kite would also wash up and prepared for the day. He would head to the small coffee table and got his two pieces of toast from the toaster. Today was a new day and a new day in a city like this means potential trouble. Of course Kite always needs some carbs for the day so he can get ready.

D duegxybus HalfMe-HalfHer HalfMe-HalfHer Lappi Lappi

[/border]

"sir your invitation for the party in 5th avenue is in 1 hour" "oh, damn what time is it?" "i have no idea as well sir since im stuck in this cave too since you left out 2 days ago, but i think we can make it if we use the limo" the butler said as he readied his vest "i have readied your suit sir, and it's a real suit" he said as he pulled out a freshly pressed black silk suit. leo wore it and got out as the butler trailed behind. leo and his butler drove onto a fairly rich part of town, which is nicknamed "fifth avenue" after the real place in new york. actually almost everyone forgot the real name of the street, which is kinda odd but it is what it is.

the knight went into a fairly large looking modern house in a huge open space, as people in there was partying. leo was well known in the better parts of the town, as he likes to party. he is drinking a glass of XO Courvoisier while sitting in a sofa talking to some of his friends for the moment as his butler waits outside patiently in the limo. inside the limo is his urban suit, which is always ready, easily stored and collapsible, meaning it's like a go-to suit just in case.

(open for interaction)
Harmony got up from her hypnotized state and got up. She heard music pretty close by so she looked towards the party. She quickly jumped off the roof changing into a new outfit. Of red and black silk. Being a Android had it's advantages as the fall would normally kill the victim and the ruin the dress. She instead survived landing gracefully. She wasn't but about a half mile from the party.
She walked to the party not taking more than 15 minutes to arrive there. Upon seeing the guard she decided to just turn on her camoflauge and waltz by undetected. She quickly went into a nearby bathroom and uncloaked. Walking into the party trying to blend in
2 key things made her stand out, no drink, and no snacks. Otherwise she looked human.
She listened to the music and occasionally said hello and socialized.
Strategos Strategos

Aurora Libera
Aurora had made the choice to take an open door shower. While she was busy showering, she decided to strike up a cheerful conversation with Kite. "I can't believe you actually let me stay, still. Most people just boot me out like I'm a nuisance."
YoungX YoungX

Em Everett
Em had passed out outside a fancy house. Her appearance was quite blank, and so was Em herself. She stood up, brushing her long hair out of her face. "Foo?" The shape-shifter tilted her head and poked her face. A woman that was passing nearby, probably for another conference, served a perfect template. "Kya!" Em jumped on her prey.

Angela Lorenz
Em enjoyed her new disguise. A rather tall woman approached the door in a silver and black dress. Being about twenty nine, Angela Lorenz was much older than Em, who was sixteen. On the bright side, that meant the daughter or the CEO of Windor Industry was there. That meant many things were going to happen for Ms. Lorenz that Em never experienced. "Invitation?"
"Eh?"
"A party with this much class requires an invitation. Come on Angela, you know the rules."
Em stared from within the Angela body. Information she had learned was that Angela had a high status. "My father invited me here. He needed to talk about Windor Industry."
"Right ahead then."
"Angela" walked right up to an old friend of Angela's, which would be Leonardo Stonerook. "Leo?"
Strategos Strategos Lappi Lappi

[border]

• No problemo
    "No problemo amiga," Kite said as he would eat up the first slice of toast. "It can be more fun with more people in an apartment, especially in a big one such as this. Though time really went on fast. It's morning now. I wonder what'll happen today?" He would see that a fresh newspaper was delivered to the front door and decided to read it.

"Doesn't seem like much is happening today. That reminds me... where's Harmony?" He looked to around to see that Harmony wasn't there.

D duegxybus HalfMe-HalfHer HalfMe-HalfHer
[/border]

Death
Adeline Maiori
"GOOD MORNING VIETNAM!" Death shouted as she swung the back end of her scythe, catching Adeline square in the side. "AAIE!" Adeline suddenly fell off the couch, hitting her head against the wall. "Oww..."
Death didn't seem to notice that Adeline was crying from the pain. "Which one of you guys can make the biggest mess?"
B BlueClover YoungX YoungX

Kyra Stone
Kyra jumped onto the sand and began to pull herself along the sand, swishing her tail side to side like a snake to move on the sand. It wasn't as fast as a human walking, but sirens did possess a degree of supernatural strength, which actually let her pull herself up to the very top of the rock as quickly as possible. "I know it's kinda shallow for me to do this, but I want you to have these." Kyra slid down the rock over to Marcus. Her arms were full of lost gold jewelry that others left in the ocean. The gemstones were separated from the gold, leaving her to have one arm full of gold and the other one full of expensive gems. Sirens were known to collect things of material wealth and value, so Kyra giving this up to the man who saved her life definitely meant something.
Lappi Lappi

[border]

• The call
    Zen would get out of meditation to find that the morning light has come. Despite the chaos already ensuing within the apartment, he only paid mind to Death's question. He could obviously say himself if he were to keep channeling in his willpower but there was also the other three. Considering he could do it with the least bloodshed, he decided to give it a try.

"I shall do it. I can do it without a single drip of blood shed. I'll do it at the ocean." Zen would look to Death and would wait to be teleported to the ocean.

D duegxybus HalfMe-HalfHer HalfMe-HalfHer
[/border]

Death
Adeline Maiori
"GOOD MORNING VIETNAM!" Death shouted as she swung the back end of her scythe, catching Adeline square in the side. "AAIE!" Adeline suddenly fell off the couch, hitting her head against the wall. "Oww..."
Death didn't seem to notice that Adeline was crying from the pain. "Which one of you guys can make the biggest mess?"
B BlueClover YoungX YoungX

Kyra Stone
Kyra jumped onto the sand and began to pull herself along the sand, swishing her tail side to side like a snake to move on the sand. It wasn't as fast as a human walking, but sirens did possess a degree of supernatural strength, which actually let her pull herself up to the very top of the rock as quickly as possible. "I know it's kinda shallow for me to do this, but I want you to have these." Kyra slid down the rock over to Marcus. Her arms were full of lost gold jewelry that others left in the ocean. The gemstones were separated from the gold, leaving her to have one arm full of gold and the other one full of expensive gems. Sirens were known to collect things of material wealth and value, so Kyra giving this up to the man who saved her life definitely meant something.
Lappi Lappi
Marcus shook his head "I don't have any use for riches. Or gems. I can already get all that I need... I didn't expect a reward helping you at first. Nor do I now." He scratches his head. Looking out to the ocean "Anyways... I should get home. After all I need a bite to eat"
(I know it's wrong but I'm expecting something sinister. But maybe not)

leo always had his basic lens on, as a contact lens. it would show him basic info as form of a HUD, like rate of heart beats per minute, time, filters, communications and of course, a scanner. it was a basic one but it's still impressively powerful. he saw somebody that was suspicious... no snacks, no drinks.... the key point of a party is food and beverages, to not take one especially for free is quite suspicious. he was scanning her until suddenly somebody called his name.

"oh... excuse me ladies" he said to the two women he was sitting in the middle of "excuse me madame you might mistake me for someone else, do i know you?" he asks politely

D duegxybus Lappi Lappi

Last edited:
Kyra Stone
"I know! I-I'll catch you a fish!"
Kyra was seriously trying her best to impress the man. She put the gems back and slid down the side of the rock before launching herself into the ocean. "Dock 355, the one with the huge rock in front of it! See ya there!" And with that, Kyra vanished into the ocean.
Lappi Lappi

Em Everett
The Angela disguise flared a little bit. "Wrong person! Talk to you later!" The shapeshifter walked outside, out of sight, to where the real Angela Lorenz was. Em reverted to her original form as she walked, making it look like Angela had walked out of the house and then had been tied up and restrained. "Vodka. Vodka." The shapeshifter chirped as she crouched down next to the tied up Angela Lorenz. "Useless!"

Em walked into the party, now as herself. The shapeshifter tagged along with a random guy as if she was his daughter or something.
Strategos Strategos Lappi Lappi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back