• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Heroes of Tomorrow: Degenerates of God

Lee shrugged, feigning indifference. "I-I just tho-tho-tho..." Her robotic parts slowly went black and she fell forward on her face. This tended to happen at the end of the day when she ran out of power, and her host family would come get her back.
D duegxybus

Jackson Fischer
"You'll have to take her from my dead body," Jackson said, smirking. He clenched his fist and fired the ice spikes towards the man who just came to buy fish.
Lappi Lappi
He dodged them expecting the attack on him "She is dying. Why do you want to kill a creature that wants nothing but to do no harm. Did Mommy not love you enough as a kid? Did daddy beat you? I kill humans, humans are flawed. But this siren never wanted to hurt you." He says in his own mad way pulling a dagger from his pants 5 inches long.

Jackson Fischer
Jackson sighed. "You pull a dagger on a man who can easily do this," chuckled Jackson. He closed his hand to make the dagger blade crumple. "Get out of my store." He then began to reach into the man. Not for water, but for his blood. Once Jackson could feel the man's blood, he then tried to manipulate him like a puppet on strings.
Lappi Lappi D duegxybus

Michael Small
Michael grabbed a worm and put it in the hook, throwing it out to sea. "Mom was so mad at you. Remember the time I tried to bring Kirsey to school? Mom got really mad that time." He messed with the rod, teasing anything in the water with it. "How's work holding up for you? Steady I'm guessing."
D duegxybus

Jackson Fischer
Jackson sighed. "You pull a dagger on a man who can easily do this," chuckled Jackson. He closed his hand to make the dagger blade crumple. "Get out of my store." He then began to reach into the man. Not for water, but for his blood. Once Jackson could feel the man's blood, he then tried to manipulate him like a puppet on strings.
Lappi Lappi D duegxybus
He shakes his head "Fine. Your abilities that you hold so high won't work on my blood, but since I can't mind control you. we're at a stalemate I'll go and let the other supers deal with you." He says walking out the door. "Just saying- One day you might run out of sirens. Then you might hurt yourself instead"

[border]

• Another one enters the apartment
    "No party but hey welcome to the apartment. Make yourself at home because we follow open-door policy," Kite said as he would sit back onto the couch and looked at news through his laptop. He would look to Harmony and then back to the screen and wonder if maybe it was just best to take down the CIA privately.

D duegxybus Lappi Lappi Lappi Lappi

[/border]

Hanns would feel scratching in the back of his head. He heard something... Screaming? He could see the Siren that saved his life. Hurt, trapped. He called in a few favors. Marcus made Hanns his puppet. Just by reading the sirens memories.
(Will act on this later.)

Jackson Fischer
"I'm still going to kill you," Jackson said with an evil grin. All the water in the air around him began to turn into small spikes of ice. He then fired them off towards the man leaving his store. "If anyone shows up, they'll die."
Lappi Lappi D duegxybus (I'm tired of playing as Jackson, if you want to kill him you can)

Jackson Fischer
"I'm still going to kill you," Jackson said with an evil grin. All the water in the air around him began to turn into small spikes of ice. He then fired them off towards the man leaving his store. "If anyone shows up, they'll die."
Lappi Lappi D duegxybus (I'm tired of playing as Jackson, if you want to kill him you can)
Marcus sighed. "You should not have done that" he made a illusion of himself that he just attacked. Splitting into multiple copies (only one being real) they all ran at him and varrying speeds. The real Marcus grabbed Jackson by the wrist sending a shortwave of pain into his neural system. Enough to stun someone and possibly stop someone's heart.

Jackson Fischer
Jackson wasn't prepared for the attack. His heart stopped immediately and he dropped to the ground, dead. He didn't have any way to open the cage on him, so it was up to the others to free the siren if they wanted.
Lappi Lappi D duegxybus

Jackson Fischer
Jackson wasn't prepared for the attack. His heart stopped immediately and he dropped to the ground, dead. He didn't have any way to open the cage on him, so it was up to the others to free the siren if they wanted.
Lappi Lappi D duegxybus
marcus looks around the fishing shack. He looks for a hacksaw. He gets one out of a toolbox nearby and started to saw 2*2 hole into the cage.

• "Oh, ran out of power." Kimberly sighed and drew a picture of a muscle into her book. This made her strong enough to lift the robot with ease. She took her home and began to investigate the robot's back for battery replacements. "This thing have any plans?"
    Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed

[border]

• Esper Therapy
    "Hey... Aurora it's alright. Your hair isn't disgusting or sticky like gorilla glue. In fact um... I think it's great!" Kite did what he could to get Aurora of this sudden mood swing. Though thinking about it mood swings are generally temporary so perhaps a real high positive comment would do the trick? Either that or it'll be up to Aurora's subconsciousness to decide on that fact.

D duegxybus Lappi Lappi Lappi Lappi

[/border]

Lee slowly lifted her head, staining with the effort. "Batteries are in my shoes..." The only reason she was able to even be a bit alert was the human part of her. It didn't last long, and she closed her eyes again.
D duegxybus

• "Oh, ran out of power." Kimberly sighed and drew a picture of a muscle into her book. This made her strong enough to lift the robot with ease. She took her home and began to investigate the robot's back for battery replacements. "This thing have any plans?"
    Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed

Marcus finally finished sawing and kicked it open "Im not a hero... i just cant see innocent beings get hurt" He tells himself. He goes into the cage, starting to saw into the side leading into the lake. When he is finished he kicks the other side open

• "R-Really?" Aurora sniffed innocently as she examined the white strands. "Still doesn't mean I shouldn't wash it. Huh, maybe I should dye it. I'll do that!" She jumped excitedly off the couch and disappeared.

After about ten seconds, Aurora reappeared in front of Kite with a red slap mark on her face.
    "K-Kite? I thought I teleported into the dye color storage...but I really teleported into the seniors' shower in the Fructose Heights gym..." Her left eye twitched a little bit and she collapsed onto the ground. Her mind recreated the images that she had unexpectedly encountered.
    YoungX YoungX Lappi Lappi

• "R-Really?" Aurora sniffed innocently as she examined the white strands. "Still doesn't mean I shouldn't wash it. Huh, maybe I should dye it. I'll do that!" She jumped excitedly off the couch and disappeared.

After about ten seconds, Aurora reappeared in front of Kite with a red slap mark on her face.
    "K-Kite? I thought I teleported into the dye color storage...but I really teleported into the seniors' shower in the Fructose Heights gym..." Her left eye twitched a little bit and she collapsed onto the ground. Her mind recreated the images that she had unexpectedly encountered.
    YoungX YoungX Lappi Lappi

Marcus shook his head "He was hurting a person that I could not see a hint of bad person in you. Which is rare. I felt obligated to help you" he says shrugging.

• Kyra shook her head and laughed. "Trust me, there are a lot of bad things about sirens that humans think." Now she was interested. A man with a saw had saved her, but now the man had seen something in her. Kyra pulled herself back into the cage, over the glass, and grabbed onto the rim of the broken seal. She held herself above the ground with her arms and looked directly at the man. "How can you see the good and bad?"
    Lappi Lappi

• Kyra shook her head and laughed. "Trust me, there are a lot of bad things about sirens that humans think." Now she was interested. A man with a saw had saved her, but now the man had seen something in her. Kyra pulled herself back into the cage, over the glass, and grabbed onto the rim of the broken seal. She held herself above the ground with her arms and looked directly at the man. "How can you see the good and bad?"
    Lappi Lappi

He shrugs "I can read, control, and manipulate minds. I can also scan people with powers to see what it is." He sighs "I do alot of bad things to bad people. Some call me evil for what i do, but i think that im more of a 'punisher'" He stays floating in the water. Outside of the cage, but he seemed to like helping others when he could. But the thoughts and actions of some made it impossible for him psychologically.

• Kyra went out of the cage and into the lake, where it was definitely much more like her ocean. There might be a way to get back to the ocean, but that might need her to convince the man. "You're a telepath who thinks that doing evil to evil is good. You're not wrong...I've taken my share of criminals to the bottom of the sea." The siren floated closer to the man, almost to the point of touching him. She didn't feel the need to sing, seeing as the telepath could most likely resist the song. "Speaking of sea, I need help getting back to the ocean. That's where my home is..."
    Lappi Lappi

• Kyra went out of the cage and into the lake, where it was definitely much more like her ocean. There might be a way to get back to the ocean, but that might need her to convince the man. "You're a telepath who thinks that doing evil to evil is good. You're not wrong...I've taken my share of criminals to the bottom of the sea." The siren floated closer to the man, almost to the point of touching him. She didn't feel the need to sing, seeing as the telepath could most likely resist the song. "Speaking of sea, I need help getting back to the ocean. That's where my home is..."
    Lappi Lappi
Marcus

Lappi Lappi
Marcus would think for a moment, after recoiling slightly from how close she go let to him. "That would be kind of difficult... But I can get the assets in order. Though I'd need a aquarium truck." He seems very quick to help, but he has no real other motives. He just wants to help a siren in need.

• "An aquarium truck? Who gave you the idea that I need to breathe water?" She raised a hip out of the water to show her gills, which simply closed when exposed to air. Yet she looked fine. "I still breathe like humans do." To prove this in her own silly way, Kyra lifted the man's hand out of the water and blew on it. Kyra's own hand was smooth, but oddly slimy. "You can just put me in a wagon or something. Or carry m-" Kyra stopped at that idea. Most people were uncomfortable with carrying a slimy siren around.
    Lappi Lappi

• "An aquarium truck? Who gave you the idea that I need to breathe water?" She raised a hip out of the water to show her gills, which simply closed when exposed to air. Yet she looked fine. "I still breathe like humans do." To prove this in her own silly way, Kyra lifted the man's hand out of the water and blew on it. Kyra's own hand was smooth, but oddly slimy. "You can just put me in a wagon or something. Or carry m-" Kyra stopped at that idea. Most people were uncomfortable with carrying a slimy siren around.
    Lappi Lappi
Shivering from the wierd slimy texture,Marcus thought for a moment "Well you lived in a lake. So that's one." He thinks for a moment about how to transport her. He sees a nearby taxi and he gets a idea.
He gets the nearby taxi to stop, and for the taxi-driver to walk out of the Car into the lake.
"He was a child melastor anyways... Now I need to pick you up."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back