• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Heroes of Tomorrow: Degenerates of God

Wraith merely gave a short glance upward. He looked back at the origin of the hallucination, shaking his head. "I don't think so." He continued to charge at her, attempting to tackle her to the ground. The guy seemed too far away to interfere this time. If he did, visions wouldn't work, telekinesis would still leave her able to get lead through her brain, and taking his gun would just make Wraith slit her throat.

sevenstars sevenstars Doctor Nope Doctor Nope

Lee twitched once before just getting up. "I put it there so it wouldn't fall out! I think it works well if I can grab it. Mother and Father usually get it though." She shrugged, getting up to look around. "If you hadn't been there, they'd find me a while later, they always come out to get me. I think I like them..."
D duegxybus

the knight saw the man enter the fish store and using his thermal vision, saw marcus killing the shopkeeper.... after looking through his database, he killed jackson fischer, well known fisherman but also has a criminal record. he saw the man about to walk out and hearing about what he just said, he suddenly dropped down in front of the shop and said "i just can't stand the thought of innocents getting hurt...." is that what that woman thought when you forced her to stab her lover?" in a distorted metal voice.

D duegxybus Lappi Lappi

the knight saw the man enter the fish store and using his thermal vision, saw marcus killing the shopkeeper.... after looking through his database, he killed jackson fischer, well known fisherman but also has a criminal record. he saw the man about to walk out and hearing about what he just said, he suddenly dropped down in front of the shop and said "i just can't stand the thought of innocents getting hurt...." is that what that woman thought when you forced her to stab her lover?" in a distorted metal voice.

D duegxybus Lappi Lappi
Marcus laughed "nah, i had reason. Like for a example the husband let his best friend die in a car accident instead of pulling him out. Or the fact he abused his lover. I'm a murderer but I'm no hypocrite." He looks back to the siren. "Now. Are you gonna try and hurt me or are you going to attack someone worth the time?"

[border]

• Scarred for life
    "Well... I'm not sure how I can help you on that. I guess all you have to do is repress those thoughts because I'm not sure if I can help you on that. Maybe I can cheer you up with some pizza or something?" He then thought about how there were now four people within this apartment. No one will really think it's that strange but what if the CIA picks up on that? It has three people with powers and one android. What if they find out? It certainly won't be good.

"Hey guys a thought just occurred to me. We really need to be careful with what we do. There's three super powered people and an android here. Others won't see that but 'some' will."

D duegxybus Lappi Lappi HalfMe-HalfHer HalfMe-HalfHer

[/border]

The sorceress smiled with confidence as she began to cast a spell. "Evarus hadar," she said calmly as she waved her hand and glowed with a faint purple light. A mass of writhing black tendrils erupted from under Wraith and ensnared him by the legs. "Raeonis," she continued as his gun suddenly began to rust and dissolve almost instantly to worthlessness.

She motioned for the bear to stay calm. "
I'll give you one more chance," Adrianna persuaded as she posed suggestively. "I can give you what you want. What you know you want." Quillicious Quillicious RatKing RatKing

Last edited:
Mira Starr
Mira's head turned to the roof of the building, thinking she saw someone, but then immediately turning back. "Let's just go upstairs, all of you. It's safer there," said Mira, pointing to the elevator.

@Randomizderp @BiIsGreat Pavan Pavan Knightling Knightling

Dirk reached out and pressed the button, though it wasn't completely unnecessary as the doors opened up a few short seconds later. Stepping aside, he waited impatiently as a small family walked out, then he moved into the elevator "Your help is much appreciated" he stated, holding the door open, then he lowered his voice for Mira "But we don't need Her" he cast an indicating glance at Thalia "She's just another Potential witness. I say we Ex her off, dump her somewhere outside the city, call it even"

@Randomizderp @BiIsGreat Pavan Pavan HalfMe-HalfHer HalfMe-HalfHer

"you killed people, whose crime isn't worth to death. he may have left that car crash but he could have been injured or he didn't have time or hell even if the best friend is the man that made the accident happen, and no abuse is equivalent to death..." he said in the distorted metallic voice "and im not here to attack you....." he said, suddenly pulling out a pair of reinforced titanium handcuffs "i'm here to bring you to justice"

D duegxybus Lappi Lappi

"you killed people, whose crime isn't worth to death. he may have left that car crash but he could have been injured or he didn't have time or hell even if the best friend is the man that made the accident happen, and no abuse is equivalent to death..." he said in the distorted metallic voice "and im not here to attack you....." he said, suddenly pulling out a pair of reinforced titanium handcuffs "i'm here to bring you to justice"

D duegxybus Lappi Lappi
Marcus sighed "Do you think you are better than me. You are the same, if not worse. At least I'm able to read minds, you make judgements based off snippets then think you can make semi good judgement." He says making a illusion of himself in his place and making his real self invisible. He goes back to the siren "We should go"
D duegxybus

• "I don't think it was his fault. After all, the couple were the ones that killed...her...he probably just wanted justice against those racists." Kyra covered her face with a pair of webbed hands and buried her head in Marcus's shoulder. Unfortunately for Knight, the singing tone of her voice was extremely lulling and convincing. He would feel the urge to simply up and leave, without arresting anybody.
    Kyra turned to the real Marcus and held onto him like a lover in a tragedy. "I don't want us to die at the hands of this masked man...you did nothing wrong." The tone in her voice would also give the listeners a feeling of sorrow, and sympathy, about the abuse of non-humans.
    Strategos Strategos Lappi Lappi

"Dammit! Quit...messing with my mind. Stop it...ugh." Wraith was mentally exhausted, and she was too strong. He let himself stare into her eyes. Escape was hopeless, the tendrils made sure of that. His gun was gone, too. That didn't matter anymore, though. She'd take care of everything. Forgetting why he was fighting her in the first place, he nodded dumbly. "Alright. I trust you. I won't fight, I'd never do that to you." His arms hung lifelessly at his sides.

sevenstars sevenstars

"i know im no better, but there is one difference between you and me..." he said as comes closer "i don't kill" he said as suddenly he tries touching his shoulder but passing through it. he suddenly turns on his thermal vision, looking for marcus' heat singature. luckily since the siren is too injured, her songs and voice would do no effect to the knight.

D duegxybus Lappi Lappi

"i know im no better, but there is one difference between you and me..." he said as comes closer "i don't kill" he said as suddenly he tries touching his shoulder but passing through it. he suddenly turns on his thermal vision, looking for marcus' heat singature. luckily since the siren is too injured, her songs and voice would do no effect to the knight.

D duegxybus Lappi Lappi
(She is healed though.... Right D duegxybus )

Last edited:
[border]

• No Title For Now
    Kite would nod after seeing Aurora already get better as he continued to sit on the couch. For now he would just use his laptop to browse the internet and such. He still needed to rest before he could go out as Jetstream but he was worried about what was going on out there. It wasn't that worrisome but he already got into some action upon arriving into the city.

"Let's see... Reidora is full of activity in more ways than one. I've never been anywhere outside of Starlight City but Empire City was one of those places that was like Reidora. Makes me wonder if Reidora will suffer the same fate."

D duegxybus Lappi Lappi
[/border]

(She healed herself enough to be able to move without crippling pain, but of course her regeneration has its limits. She can still move pretty fast.)
Thanks. I guess I'll respond first))

D duegxybus Lappi Lappi
He noticed the knight being confused by his illusion. He decided to advantage of this moment.Marcus picks up siren, the strength of his thin frame being pushed to the limits. He put her into the back of the taxi and got in taking off with the driver's side door still open. However the speed of the car quickly shuts it.

"You're mine now," Adrianna said under her breath as she began to approach the finally subdued Wraith. "Sildaris amoria," she whispered before delivering a passionate kiss that was laced with a powerful mind control spell. He would be truly enslaved for several days at least.

"
You're all mine," she said to the other two. They seemed like they'd already fallen for her deeply enough that they probably wouldn't hesitate to follow any of her desires.

Her work here was done, but something else had caught her attention. At some point during the battle, a girl had passed by carrying a very powerful magical item. She wasn't sure what it was, but she had felt its presence before, but never this close to her. "
Veris arcana," she said as she concentrated on searching for the essence of the magic. She detected something, but couldn't make anything substantial from it. She wouldn't be able to scry for the item yet, but after a night of research and concentration that could be different. And with these three as muscle, she would have an easier time getting it once she discovered where it was.

"
Come back to my place," she told her three newly acquired minions, freeing the bear from his transformation. "I've found a way you can make yourselves useful." Quillicious Quillicious RatKing RatKing Doctor Nope Doctor Nope

Last edited:
this was perfect to test out the new AET suit, as if there was a main point to the suit, it was speed. he quickly enabled his rocket boots and tried to stabilize himself, since this is new, before taking off. he quickly chased the taxi and landed on the roof, his magnetic boots locking him to the frame of the taxi

D duegxybus Lappi Lappi

this was perfect to test out the new AET suit, as if there was a main point to the suit, it was speed. he quickly enabled his rocket boots and tried to stabilize himself, since this is new, before taking off. he quickly chased the taxi and landed on the roof, his magnetic boots locking him to the frame of the taxi

D duegxybus Lappi Lappi
Marcus would sigh and start to unleash a full array of mental attacks. Called mad house, it gave the knight a little outlook on his mind. Forcefully of course, everyone's thoughts in a 3 mile radius, and everyone he is mind controlling. It would feel like a oil drill into the head for the unprepared. Of course doing this made Marcus lose concentration on the road. Making him swerve and speed up/down at random

Kyra Stone
Kyra lay down on the back of the car and waited, when suddenly she heard the Knight land on the top of the thing. "Huh?" She was in no condition to fight, but the worst she could do to him was vibrate the metal with her voice, making it a bit unstable for magnets. The mind attack from Marcus was so intense that she could pick it up in her own voice. "He's on top of the car...drive under a bridge or something!"
Strategos Strategos Lappi Lappi

Aurora Libera
"Uwh...I just realized I can get fat from eating pizza."
Aurora didn't have any particular interest in Suicide City, particularly because of how it turned out. She blasted the box across the room with a forcefield, landing it directly in the trash bin. Aurora then rolled over onto her back and closed her eyes. "Kiite...I don't wanna get fat..."
YoungX YoungX Lappi Lappi HalfMe-HalfHer HalfMe-HalfHer

[border]

• Lose fat
    Kite looked to Aurora seeing as how now she didn't want to get fat. "Well if you don't want to get fat then you should probably exercise. Lose the calories gained from eating pizza then you should be fine. It's all about losing the calories gained from fat and not eating too much."

D duegxybus Lappi Lappi
[/border]

Kurt was charging towards the gas mask guy that had continuously ignored him when he had to suddenly stop as the sorceress had managed to subdue him fairly easily by ensnaring him in what appeared to be tendrils of some sort. Kurt would have used this opportunity to deal some damage on the man, but it didn't seem necessary as the gas mask guy had finally decided to join forces with them. Though Kurt still wanted to put the man in his place for attempting to harm his love, it seemed she had other plans them as she shifted Kurt back into his human form. "Well if I can help you out with something then I'll be glad to lend a hand." he said to the sorceress as he inspected the wounds he had received from the revolver. Luckily his bear form had reduced the damage from the gun, but he would still need to be patched up a bit.

sevenstars sevenstars

Michael Small
"I had to take her, mom was having people over. I couldn't let them see her. You should have seen me try to smuggle a small girl into school without anyone noticing. I had to go through the gym!" Michael chuckled before feeling a strong tug at his fishing rod, he almost fell backwards but was able to hold his ground. After a few minutes, he reeled up a clump of seaweed and mud. "At least it wasn't a shark...."
D duegxybus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back