• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Heroes of Tomorrow: Degenerates of God

Rose Starr
"You could say she's the adult of the house! I mean, she's certainly more mature than I am!," said Rose, giggling childishly as she lightly hit Dirk's arm. She jumped along the walls until finally making it in front of her room. Rose opened the door and jumped into the room. It didn't bother her at all that she was already labeled as the weirdest because Rose knows that she is weird.
Knightling Knightling @Randomizderp that1aj that1aj

Kyra Stone
"I know! I-I'll catch you a fish!"
Kyra was seriously trying her best to impress the man. She put the gems back and slid down the side of the rock before launching herself into the ocean. "Dock 355, the one with the huge rock in front of it! See ya there!" And with that, Kyra vanished into the ocean.
Lappi Lappi

Em Everett
The Angela disguise flared a little bit. "Wrong person! Talk to you later!" The shapeshifter walked outside, out of sight, to where the real Angela Lorenz was. Em reverted to her original form as she walked, making it look like Angela had walked out of the house and then had been tied up and restrained. "Vodka. Vodka." The shapeshifter chirped as she crouched down next to the tied up Angela Lorenz. "Useless!"

Em walked into the party, now as herself. The shapeshifter tagged along with a random guy as if she was his daughter or something.
Strategos Strategos Lappi Lappi
Marcus watched her dive into the ocean. Amazed with the speed she swam he heard her and looked over to the other side of the bay. He walked back up the beach getting into the car. He drove down to the dock. Parking and got out of the car. He went to the edge of the dock dipping his feet into the water.
(I'm just waiting for this to go down the insane drain. I'm just getting a vibe)

Kyra Stone
Kyra showed up five minutes later, holding a nurse shark by the tail. It didn't look very big, nor did it seem like it was going to even try and hurt the siren. "Well, here's the fish! I don't know if I can get you a tank or anything...but you can probably get to know uh..." Kyra flipped the shark upside down once and then put it back normally in the water. "...her." Of course, she took fish far too literally.
Lappi Lappi (Is this the insanity you were looking for? Don't worry it's not going down that route, and we all know I'm going to kill someone if it happens again. Also I gotta go... ;-; )

Kyra Stone
Kyra showed up five minutes later, holding a nurse shark by the tail. It didn't look very big, nor did it seem like it was going to even try and hurt the siren. "Well, here's the fish! I don't know if I can get you a tank or anything...but you can probably get to know uh..." Kyra flipped the shark upside down once and then put it back normally in the water. "...her." Of course, she took fish far too literally.
Lappi Lappi (Is this the insanity you were looking for? Don't worry it's not going down that route, and we all know I'm going to kill someone if it happens again. Also I gotta go... ;-; )
(Awe. See you in a bit)
Marcus recoils back from the scene. Nearly falling in before realizing that the shark was docile "Wow. That's... I can't, how did you get a shark that size that won't kill you?!" He says pointing to it while it was floating away. "Thank you though, I'm just gonna order some pizza... Can you eat pizza?" He asked curiously.

Dirk stopped in his tracks, genuinely surprised when Rose tapped his arm. With Thalia seeming to pick up the same excited behaviour, he began to doubt whether he could really handle this. But then again, they had helped him, so he decided to stick around for a little while. "Don't startle me like that" he stuttered, finally stepping into the apartment behind them. His eyes were immediately distracted as he glanced around, wanting to see how the place was made up "Not bad, I kinda like it"
that1aj that1aj HalfMe-HalfHer HalfMe-HalfHer @Randomizderp

Wraith, still dumbstruck, sank even deeper into the witch's grasp as she kissed him. Though, as she did, a feeling akin to a fish fighting a fishing line could be felt, along with a sort of static. It was if he was able to resist the spell, but not fully. Only a select few were able to recognize his face after it was gotten rid of, even then it would only be a ghost of someone. A long lost memory of a once fierce metahuman that had buried his powers and his, albiet barely considered so, hero past. It was Quill, one of the original Heroes of Tomorrow.

@slachance6

Harmony started to slowly coast over to the snack tray, not trying to draw too much attention she grabbed cheese square but for the life of her did not know what to do with it. So she decided to try and 'eat' it. However it went about as well she could have made it. Her face looking like she ate a sour patch kid, she swollowed the rest of the cheese square and moved away from the snack table. Instead she felt inclined to find the man coasting on the car she saw earlier. Knowing recent reports she knew he was 'Knight'. The mask made it impossible for her to locate him through visual methods so she decided to do something a lil more drastic. She [pulls out the rifle she had folded up, and switched it to rapid fire mode. She fired to fire into the air and held up a few rich women from behind "I need to speak with the 'Knight!!!' Reveal yourself and there brains might be intact!"
Strategos Strategos

Last edited:
Rose Starr
"Get your pudgy disgusting feet off my couch please!," said Rose with a smile. She picked up a high caliber gun pointed directly to Thalia's head and it didn't look like she was going to miss any time soon. "And take off your shoes too, thank youuu~!" Rose turned the safety back on and merrily sauntered back over to Dirk. "Hey, sorry 'bout that, hope I didn't scare you too much!"
that1aj that1aj Knightling Knightling @Randomizderp

Dirk glanced over at Thalia with surprise, though he only grew More alarmed when Rose brandished her gun. With widened eyes, he watched, not expecting things to escalate so quickly. "I would hate to see what happens if I were to step on a freshly mopped floor,,,," he finally pondered, not taking his cautious eyes off Rose when she approached him "Not scared, I supposed, just shocked. Is that how you are with Mira? Where is she?"
that1aj that1aj HalfMe-HalfHer HalfMe-HalfHer @Randomizderp

Rose Starr/Mira Starr
Rose snatched Thalia's shoes out of her hands, still smiling. "Somewhere they won't be a nuisance to my clean floors," said Rose as she put them in the shoe rack in the closet. "Well, I'm gonna be RIGHT back!"
Rose walked into the bathroom, closed the door, and bit her arm.
"You guys took off your shoes, right?" asked Mira as she looked at everyone in the room. Despite looking the same as Rose, it looked as if the Mira they knew was back.
Knightling Knightling @Randomizderp that1aj that1aj

Kyra Stone
Kyra's world shattered as Marcus asked her the question. Pizza? She had never even heard the word until now. And it was something that you could eat? Something other than fish? "Mmmhhh...what's a pizza?"
Lappi Lappi

Aurora Libera
"Huh?"
Aurora stuck her head out from behind the shower curtains as she quickly snatched a towel to cover herself up. "That is odd. Maybe she wandered into the next room!" She immediately sprinted towards the door and disappeared.
YoungX YoungX

Kyra Stone
Kyra's world shattered as Marcus asked her the question. Pizza? She had never even heard the word until now. And it was something that you could eat? Something other than fish? "Mmmhhh...what's a pizza?"
Lappi Lappi

Aurora Libera
"Huh?"
Aurora stuck her head out from behind the shower curtains as she quickly snatched a towel to cover herself up. "That is odd. Maybe she wandered into the next room!" She immediately sprinted towards the door and disappeared.
YoungX YoungX
He got on the phone and ordered a cheese pizza. "You'll see" 10 minutes later a delivery guy comes by. Marcus controls him and grabs the pizza sending him away. He sits next to the dock and opens up the box. "Grab a slice"

Kyra Stone
Kyra climbed out of the water and lay on the deck. She reached out over the pizza box and tried to pick one up. Her fingers were webbed, so it took her a while to get ahold of the slice. She slowly took a bite of it. "What's exactly in this?"
Lappi Lappi

Aurora Libera
Aurora reappeared on the other side of the door and ran down the hall to the door of another room. At the same time, a businessman stepped out, not prepared for the surprise in front of him. "What the fuck?" The man frantically reached for the door. "Wait! I really need to see if an android girl is in there!" Before she could say anything, the man slammed the door. However, instead of Aurora crashing into it, she simply phased through with teleportation with a loud crackle.

The sound of crashing and a muffled cat screaming were heard from the other side of the door.
YoungX YoungX

[border]

• Shenanigans II
    "Oh God...," Kite said with a soft sigh as he would wait for Aurora. Hopefully the businessman won't report her for this though that seems highly unlikely.

"She should brush up on manners," he said not caring too much about the consequences.

D duegxybus HalfMe-HalfHer HalfMe-HalfHer
[/border]

Leo must not reveal his identity at all costs, because if the knight's identity was discovered, all his reputation, his money, his wealth, the city and his close friend and families will be in danger, so he stood silent with his hands still up. Suddenly guards, huge, tall, muscular 6" tall men suddenly burst in with m16's in their hands. "DROP IT" they shouted as the 5 men surrounds harmony. SWAT was called but their arrival would have to wait. Leo meanwhile without anyone knowing did hand gestures which alerted his butler of the situation

D duegxybus Lappi Lappi

Kyra Stone
Kyra climbed out of the water and lay on the deck. She reached out over the pizza box and tried to pick one up. Her fingers were webbed, so it took her a while to get ahold of the slice. She slowly took a bite of it. "What's exactly in this?"
Lappi Lappi

Aurora Libera
Aurora reappeared on the other side of the door and ran down the hall to the door of another room. At the same time, a businessman stepped out, not prepared for the surprise in front of him. "What the fuck?" The man frantically reached for the door. "Wait! I really need to see if an android girl is in there!" Before she could say anything, the man slammed the door. However, instead of Aurora crashing into it, she simply phased through with teleportation with a loud crackle.

The sound of crashing and a muffled cat screaming were heard from the other side of the door.
YoungX YoungX
"Bread, cheese, and some tomato sauce" he says grabbing a piece. He bites off it sparingly. He is Scrawny for a reason. He looks back up to Kyra and smile "You like it?"

Leo must not reveal his identity at all costs, because if the knight's identity was discovered, all his reputation, his money, his wealth, the city and his close friend and families will be in danger, so he stood silent with his hands still up. Suddenly guards, huge, tall, muscular 6" tall men suddenly burst in with m16's in their hands. "DROP IT" they shouted as the 5 men surrounds harmony. SWAT was called but their arrival would have to wait. Leo meanwhile without anyone knowing did hand gestures which alerted his butler of the situation

D duegxybus Lappi Lappi
(M16's are outdated and jllegal, lol XD)
Harmony grinned "I just wanna talk for a moment. Then I'll be gone!!!" She says the particle accelerator glowing with red.

(not if you buy em from the black market XD and the m1911 is outdated but it remains an all time favorite, the m16 would classify too, both designs who forgot how to become forgotten XD)

the woman from harmony's grip managed to squeeze out, suddenly one of the guards shouted "FIRE" and from 5 sides harmony was shot with barrage of bullets.

Lappi Lappi (time for you to do something badass)

(not if you buy em from the black market XD and the m1911 is outdated but it remains an all time favorite, the m16 would classify too, both designs who forgot how to become forgotten XD)

the woman from harmony's grip managed to squeeze out, suddenly one of the guards shouted "FIRE" and from 5 sides harmony was shot with barrage of bullets.

Lappi Lappi (time for you to do something badass)
Harmony went invisible when she picked up people around her tensing up. She went sliding, drifters allowing her to move across the concrete. Grabbing a guard and shooting him in the spine to temporarily disable him. Then using him as a human shield. The gunfire would ring out throughout the city. After the human shield was torn apart she stayed invisible charging towards another Guard grappling him with a hook and eletrocute him through the metal hook. Enough to knock him out. Another Guard tried to stab her. But instead of it going through the skin, it rolled off her metal shell. Like a tank shell hitting a tank at a odd angle. She turned around breaking his arm and throwing the knife into another guards shoulder. The last guard seeing all this happen within 30 seconds made him start to run away. Harmony wasn't even breathing(which she is capable of doing. Being a infiltration and assassination unit, she needs that ability). Which inside the city in the winter had to say something about that feat, to anyone who noticed.
YoungX YoungX D duegxybus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back