• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Heroes of Tomorrow: Degenerates of God

Dirk slowly made his way towards the screen door, glancing out at the balcony "We can stick around here for a couple days" he explained "But they've seen you, they'll come looking eventually. Due to my little Ruse..." he smirked slightly "They think that You were the bank robbers" He made his way towards the fridge without needing an invitation, opening it up "That's what you get for Disrupting my perfect heist..."
that1aj that1aj HalfMe-HalfHer HalfMe-HalfHer RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan

Rose Starr
Before anyone said anything, Rose made gun pointed straight to Dirk's head and her smile came back. "Aw, don't be silly! Your heist was far from perfect!" She giggled even though her left eye was now twitching. "If the two of us were able to foil your plan like that I'm pretty sure it could use lots of improvement!"
that1aj that1aj RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan Knightling Knightling

suddenly swat barged in the room and threw smoke grenades and using the smoke, evacuated everybody. leo ran as fast as he could outside and got into his limo. the butler didn't have to say any more as he started suiting up in his urban suit. he goes down from under the car to a sewer grate underneath before appearing in the house, walking through the smokes with his pupils glowing.

Lappi Lappi

suddenly swat barged in the room and threw smoke grenades and using the smoke, evacuated everybody. leo ran as fast as he could outside and got into his limo. the butler didn't have to say any more as he started suiting up in his urban suit. he goes down from under the car to a sewer grate underneath before appearing in the house, walking through the smokes with his pupils glowing.

Lappi Lappi
Harmony clapped "Heya Knight! I didn't want to fight ya. I just wanted to say hi and maybe get training or something. I've been trying to find a journeymen willing to teach me but we'll.... There all wimps" she says shrugging "Don't worry. Nobody is dead. Just disabled." She says walking over to the guy who got hit with the knife and removing it from his shoulder. He was groaning in pain. She gave him a shot of morphine and walked back to Knight "So what do you have to say?"

Em Everett
Em was just casually chewing on her hair and staring widely while the event went down. She wasn't scared of the bullets, just a little bit intrigued by why this woman was randomly shooting everyone. "Huh?" The girl climbed down off of the counter and skipped over to the group, disappearing into the smoke herself.

Strategos Strategos Lappi Lappi

Aurora Libera
The door cracked open in two parts, revealing that Aurora was lying on the ground with her arms over her head, fully unconscious with two slash marks across her stomach. The man crumpled up the towel and tossed it in his bathroom. "You her brother or sumtin'? Ya can have her back." The man kicked Aurora out the doorframe. "And then ya gonna pay for the door."
YoungX YoungX

[border]

• You lost because you pissed me off
    Kite looked at Aurora and tried to talk to her via mind link. Not much of a response. He then looked to the big man with quite the dramatic Jojo's look this RP has ever seen yet.

"Pay for the door? ...Me? The one who needs to pay... is YOU the BETA CUCK!"

[You better play dis or one shall be the beta cuck rip]

And so with the strength of angry mobs, Kite began to rapidly punch the big man's stomach area. He didn't even need his rocket arms or anything. He was angry, to the point where he won't listen to simple reasoning.

"ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA..... ORA!" With the words of nonsensical Japanese battle cries, Kite delivered intense human punches to the big man with enough force to knock him out for a while.

tenor.gif

D duegxybus HalfMe-HalfHer HalfMe-HalfHer
[/border]

Dirk was looking in the fridge, looking for anything interesting at all. When he spotted something, he reached out for it "So maybe it wasn't quite perfect!" He replied "But it Could have worked! Most people know to mind their own business when..." He glanced over at Rose's gun, then closed the fridge, empty handed. As if instinctively, his arm turned into a stone pitchfork, and he glanced at it with contemplation. "Put the gun away, you don't need it" He stated slowly "I've 'tasted' Lead before, never very pleasant. You're obviously psychotic, I don't wanna tangle with you"
HalfMe-HalfHer HalfMe-HalfHer that1aj that1aj RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan

Adrianna turned back to the now mesmerized Wraith after making note of the magical auras. "Mnemoris", she said quietly as she gently caressed him, extracting his memories and secrets from the reaches of his mind and soul. Almost immediately, one discovery surprised her: this was in fact Quill, a famous hero who had gone missing less than a year ago. "It seems like you're hiding quite a secret there, Quill," she told him as she attempted to search more deeply. "Care to tell me any more?" Quillicious Quillicious

• "What do you mean that there was a police report of a heist?... No, I can't hold...Jump out the window? Why?!" Riley looked down out of the window and closed her eyes. Then she crouched down, sprinted towards the window, and disappeared into thin air.

Riley remained in the air for quite a long time outside her window. She teleported in intervals to survey buildings with suspicious activity within them.
    (OPEN)

[border]

• Tom Foolery
    "The reason you lost was because you pissed me off," Kite said as he finished tapping into his inner JoJo. He would look to Aurora though covered his eyes as he forgot that she didn't have anything on.

"I just heard a ringing in my mind but now it's gone. She definitely isn't dead but unconscious. Gotta hurry and take her back. Plus Harmony isn't here... it's a mess right now." Kite, while opening his eyes just a little, managed to hold Aurora and took her back to the apartment where he would wrap her with a towel and place her on the couch. He also made sure the blinds were closed so no peeping tom had any funny ideas involving their right hand.

"If someone needs to get off then go to Brazzers." From there Kite decided that he had to find Harmony because only trouble could emerge if something were to happen to her.

D duegxybus Lappi Lappi

[/border]

[border]

• Tom Foolery
    "The reason you lost was because you pissed me off," Kite said as he finished tapping into his inner JoJo. He would look to Aurora though covered his eyes as he forgot that she didn't have anything on.

"I just heard a ringing in my mind but now it's gone. She definitely isn't dead but unconscious. Gotta hurry and take her back. Plus Harmony isn't here... it's a mess right now." Kite, while opening his eyes just a little, managed to hold Aurora and took her back to the apartment where he would wrap her with a towel and place her on the couch. He also made sure the blinds were closed so no peeping tom had any funny ideas involving their right hand.

"If someone needs to get off then go to Brazzers." From there Kite decided that he had to find Harmony because only trouble could emerge if something were to happen to her.

D duegxybus Lappi Lappi

[/border]
News outlets and other radios would start to report on the accident in the party. With live camera footage.

[border]

• All you had to do was not cause trouble
    "Oh no...," Kite groaned when he saw the news broadcast via his laptop. "Damn it now I gotta find a way to get Harmony out of this mess. There was one thing I told everyone and that was to not cause trouble! Great I better get out there." He would get dressed into Jetstream and jumped out the window as he launched himself into the air with one left rocket arm.

"I swear I really need to teach Harmony how not to bring too much attention to herself. The CIA is definitely going to pick up on this now!" He would land himself onto the rooftop of a small store and would proceed to parkour his way towards the location.

Lappi Lappi

[/border]

Somewhere in the deep recesses of his mind, Quill still had some free will. A long time ago, he'd set up barriers and contingency plans in case something like this happened. As well a few traps. If someone dug deep enough into his past, a natural telepathic shock would engage, harming the victim's mind. For not so experienced telepaths, this would cause complete brain death in prolonged contact. Thankfully, she hadn't taken his mind, only his body, but it was only a matter of time before he would succumb to the seductress. Women always were his greatest weakness. And now she knew this. Damn, he was rusty. His eyes drifted with effort to her, trying not to look anywhere but her eyes. "F-fuck...yourself," he struggled to mumble. "I ain't...tellin' y-you shit."

sevenstars sevenstars

As she continued to search Quill's mind, Adrianna slowly but surely realized that she was straining herself. This guy was strongly resistant to mental attacks, and she feared that he must somehow be psychic himself. Adrianna's own mind-reading spells weren't her most powerful, so she doubted she would get much further. But she decided to keep pushing, out of curiosity of what he could be hiding.

"F-fuck...yourself," he struggled to mumble. "I ain't...tellin' y-you shit."

"Well, aren't you hard to get," the enchantress teased as she seductively flipped her hair and continued to caress him. "You know, it's only a -"

Suddenly, a sharp, excruciating mental pain seemingly emanated inside Adrianna's mind, as if someone had stabbed her brain from the inside. She screamed aloud as she ended her mind probing spell and fell to her knees, attempting to regain her senses. Quillicious Quillicious

Quill struggled as she touched him. He managed a smirk as she screamed, knowing that hurt. "Try that...again." His mind whirred desperately to find a way out. The longer he stayed in her vicinity, the deeper he sunk into her spell. Resurfacing wouldn't likely happen again. There was no way she was just gonna let him go, but also a sizable probablility that he'd be able to retain his free will. Right now, even with her on her knees and vulnerable, there was no way out.

sevenstars sevenstars

suddenly the knight threw more smoke bombs just to make more smoke, covering his traces completely. from all sides of harmony suddenly the knight's voice can be heard. "you want to learn from me? lesson one" and suddenly harmony was kicked on the back of her knee "you don't take hostages nor take anyone for hostage with a gun" before disappearing into the smoke. "lesson two" he said, suddenly kneeing harmony in the stomach "your way of fighting is inefficient, guns are loud and clumsy which represents you" he said before dissapearing into the smoke "and lesson three" he said before doing an uppercut on her head "i train heroes with passion, not androids who almost kill people just for one person" he said. as the smoke cleared, his armor was now visible, glowing pupils, red accents, he looked so different from his original look.

Lappi Lappi (if you want you can block all three attacks if you want :P)

suddenly the knight threw more smoke bombs just to make more smoke, covering his traces completely. from all sides of harmony suddenly the knight's voice can be heard. "you want to learn from me? lesson one" and suddenly harmony was kicked on the back of her knee "you don't take hostages nor take anyone for hostage with a gun" before disappearing into the smoke. "lesson two" he said, suddenly kneeing harmony in the stomach "your way of fighting is inefficient, guns are loud and clumsy which represents you" he said before dissapearing into the smoke "and lesson three" he said before doing an uppercut on her head "i train heroes with passion, not androids who almost kill people just for one person" he said. as the smoke cleared, his armor was now visible, glowing pupils, red accents, he looked so different from his original look.

Lappi Lappi (if you want you can block all three attacks if you want :P)
She felt the blow to the knee but quickly recovered. "Well I'm sorry. I want to learn how to be a hero. Would you prefer me to find you normally and find your real identity?!" She saw movement through the smoke and held up her scythe blocking the knee to the stomach. "First off, not a gun! It shoots sand particles at extreamly high speeds Second off! I got into the party well enough, I'm built for sneaking! Third off, that's why I want training!" She grabs knights arm sending a jolt of electricity through his arms. Before kicking him back "I don't want to kill, hell if you paid attention I never hit anyone fatally! I never killed anyone to get your attention. It's called appeal to emotion, and if you want me to kill without emotion again, then I'll just go back to the compound and get reprogrammed!" She says dropping her rifle and pulling her scythe.
(We need a counter for the amount you use the word suddenly XD)

[border]

• You reap what you sow
    Jetstream preferred to run and save his energy to use his powers if necessary. Still it seems that the location wasn't that far off evidenced by his surroundings. He would find Harmony fighting someone clad in armor. Since he lived and did his hero stuff in Starlight City, he really didn't know who the Knight was or what he did. Still he assumed he was a hero and that this whole thing made sense.

He shouted,
    "Harmony what did I tell you about not bringing trouble to yourself? What if the CIA saw you? Actually scratch they probably saw you already! I'm glad you actually didn't kill anyone but seriously the CIA might find and come after you again!"

Lappi Lappi Strategos Strategos

[/border]

Adriana desperately tried to lift herself off the ground as her mental agony began to fade. It was fairly quick; she was more resistant to mental attacks than most humans, and after a handful of seconds she was slightly dazed and lightheaded but still functioning. She looked over towards Wraith with shimmering force fields around her hands, half expecting him to attack. But he appeared to still be under her charm spell, which gave the sorceress a sigh of relief. But it seemed like he was slowly beginning to break the spell, and if he was left alone he might escape completely. So that didn't seem like an option.

It would have been easy to just kill him, of course. In this subdued state, a single spell could turn his blood to ashes, tear out his heart, afflict him with a deadly disease, entomb him beneath the earth, or transform him into a rat and allow him to live the rest of his life in filth. As tempting as this was, Adriana decided to opt for mercy. "Somnalia," she sighed as she waved her hand, casting a simple but powerful sleep spell.

She then began to head back down the street towards her current base of operations, using telekinesis to carry him. That magical artifact had her interest now. She would deal with this guy soon enough. But those other two were still out there, weren't they? They would probably be more obedient than Quill here. "
And you're welcome to join me as well," she said casually as she levitated away. Quillicious Quillicious RatKing RatKing Doctor Nope Doctor Nope

Last edited:
Em Everett
While Knight and the android were arguing over something Em didn't really care about, the shapeshifter had gotten her hands on a lot of vodka. And by a lot, it was a lot. Several bottles lay scattered along the floor, and the blank slate of a shapeshifter's pale face was now a bright red color from the drinking. "Yaa..."

The shapeshifter shifted side to side and somehow ended up walking up behind Jetstream. The alien-like girl climbed onto Jetstream and hung from his shoulders with her arms around him. She put her mouth extremely close to Jetstream's shoulder. "Aaaaahhhh...nawm." Em's jaws clamped down on the shoulder while she began to feel around the suit.
Strategos Strategos Lappi Lappi YoungX YoungX ;3

Rose Starr
"Ahaha, not psychotic! I'm just having a great time, you know, being used as a scapegoat! Then again, I can always play the mental disorder card, and this will all go on THALIA!" Rose's mouth twisted into a smirk as she pointed the gun towards Thalia. "Why are you all so scared of my unloaded gun anyways?," asked Rose as she put the weapon to her mouth and kissed the barrel. "It doesn't have metal bullets in it. Just rubber!"
Knightling Knightling that1aj that1aj RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan

[border]

• You so drunk
    Kite suddenly felt the drunk woman on his shoulder and freaked a bit.

"H-Hey! What are you doing?!" Kite would look to the woman and saw that she was red, a sign of being drunk. Seeing as he couldn't just harm her, he would use his strength to get her off of him.

"Miss I'm afraid your drunk. Please get yourself to safety or some teenage driver will crash into you because he/she was texting!"

Lappi Lappi Strategos Strategos D duegxybus

[/border]

Xevnick Xevnick suddenly snapped back to reality, but gravity seemed to stay. He looked around with a puzzled look on his face, like he just missed a large chunk of time. At one point he sat down on a bench and that was all he remembered. He was still on the bench though. He just felt like he had been out of it. He remembered, at one point, that someone came and spoke near him. Whether it was to him or not, Xevnick was not aware. He blinked a few times to make sure he wasn't in some wacky dreamscape. He even pinched himself to make sure. With a small sigh and a shake of his head, he steadily stood up and almost tumbled to the ground due to the pins and needles in his legs. They must've fallen asleep. He shook them until the feeling faded. He sighed again and began to walk down the concrete sidewalk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back