• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Heroes of Tomorrow: Degenerates of God (OOC)

transparent lie transparent lie SirGrey SirGrey Psychopath Psychopath YoungX YoungX Knightling Knightling @Drippi the gunsmith Jellyon Jellyon

How do I make this awkward and short?

I'm not disappearing after all. I'll be busy, yes, but that's no reason for me to quit writing (something I like to do).

But sad news, our GM B BlueClover has taken up different projects and will no longer be able to keep this RP afloat on his own.

And, I like what we have here, but it seems to have lost a lot of direction. So, options time.

1) Give HOT Direction - This is where I grab this RP by the shoulders, lift it over my head, and fling it onto an icy lake to it slides in some direction. I'll probably make a new villain or a new presence for the city of Reidora. It's actually pretty easy for me to do this, so...if you really like this option I'll go ahead and put forth the time to make this enjoyable and reasonable for you guys.

2) New RP - We all migrate to a new RP. Over there, we'll have a structure from the start and heroes will have a purpose other than literally arresting each other and fighting each other; rather there will be higher stakes, more action, a teensy bit more detail for the purpose of coherency, and an actual purpose.

3) Leave as is - There's nothing wrong with this.

I don't consider that Canon anymore, as the RP seems to have gone through a Revival of sorts.
Anyways, this was me Reintroducing my character

Users who are viewing this thread

Back