• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Heroes of Tomorrow: Degenerates of God (OOC)

howdy! so who is your character?
I have a few characters, Hanns( a mercenary who is moving shop)
Marcus(a mind controlling indecent human being)
And Harmony (a Android assassin, turned good via reprogramming from another hero named Kite)

I have a few characters, Hanns( a mercenary who is moving shop)
Marcus(a mind controlling indecent human being)
And Harmony (a Android assassin, turned good via reprogramming from another hero named Kite)
cool. Ill be making one full character, the others are really just like "mini-Bosses"

Okay, so this might sound a little weird, but I am thinking of Merging two of my characters into One, for the sake of plot convenience

Howdy is anyone on? i wanna go write a post but is there anywhere i could jump in?
btw would anyone like to develop ties to my character and or the Inquitors

Howdy is anyone on? i wanna go write a post but is there anywhere i could jump in?
btw would anyone like to develop ties to my character and or the Inquitors
Sure. Give me the rundown of the inquisitors. If you want. If you don't I'll just go to the CS.

Sure. Give me the rundown of the inquisitors. If you want. If you don't I'll just go to the CS.
lol that sounds like a threat. xD so the inquisators are a private paramilitary group of metal humans that hun the down other meta-humans in secret. They secretly work for Gawd Tech, a large corporation specializing in tech and weapons, at least that is the public face. They have varying abilities and strengths and are all siblings of the Kaelin family

I'm not going into detail of each character, the are really just "Mini-bosses". Imagine Gawd Tech as like a Lexcorp from DC, except they are more of religious Zealots. Some of them truly believe what they do is good while others don't care or enjoy killing. their goal is to "Purify" the land of all non-human and metahumans

Hey all, Sleipnir Sleipnir and I saw this and was wondering if now would be an appropriate time to join or not? I'm not sure how many of the characters posted are active, (usually some aren't) but we were just curious if you'd let us in. I'm sure we can come up with some fun characters to join in as soon as we get a better grasp of what's happening right now.

Hey all, Sleipnir Sleipnir and I saw this and was wondering if now would be an appropriate time to join or not? I'm not sure how many of the characters posted are active, (usually some aren't) but we were just curious if you'd let us in. I'm sure we can come up with some fun characters to join in as soon as we get a better grasp of what's happening right now.
I can't speak for the Gm, but I think it would be cool if you'd join. I'm trying to to break into the rp as well, and I agree there need to be a clean up of the cs page

btw idk if you want to but I made a underground criminal syndicate type deal with Villians, so if you like you could make a character with some kind connection to Mala (my main character) or the inquisitors

Join anytime. Anyone will interact with you if you give it a few hours.

D duegxybus B BlueClover Which one of you is the GM and can I join?

Yes you can join, and that would be B BlueClover

SirGrey SirGrey Lappi Lappi Knightling Knightling YoungX YoungX B BlueClover Psychopath Psychopath
{I just tagged whoever's still active}

I'm gonna be really, REALLY busy with life, especially with future planning and stuff. This is B BlueClover 's RP, so it's in his hands. However, I think it's really nice how you're all making the story as you go. Maybe if I return, it'll be with a new villain or something you all can munch on. Until then, peace out!

Yes you can join, and that would be B BlueClover

SirGrey SirGrey Lappi Lappi Knightling Knightling YoungX YoungX B BlueClover Psychopath Psychopath
{I just tagged whoever's still active}

I'm gonna be really, REALLY busy with life, especially with future planning and stuff. This is B BlueClover 's RP, so it's in his hands. However, I think it's really nice how you're all making the story as you go. Maybe if I return, it'll be with a new villain or something you all can munch on. Until then, peace out!
Sad to see you go, but life is more importantly. Hope to RP with you again in the future~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back