• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Heroes of Tomorrow: Degenerates of God (OOC)

Okay thanks! But um...What's going on exactly? Don't give me a full recap, but can u ela borate on what is the main plot of the RP?

D duegxybus

Right now there is a seemingly random villain on the streets. He's just causing a mess, but for some reason it seems like he's untouchable. It's the start of a story arc. And...everyone's really all over the place.

Oh your at school? I had no idea; I'm on Spring break so I naturally assumed....

As for Mirror Coast, I can't do much; all she's doing is staring at him, and I think the person RPING Fels doesn't want my character to notice.

This OOC is brought to you by Hotdog and Milkshakes.

Hotdog and Milkshakes, the thing you never thought you wanted until now.

well can i have a milkshake with extra fudge? lol hi i am a veteran roleplayer and an experienced writer. I was looking for a good rp when this thread caught my eye. Now may i ask may i be a villian? what is your posting rate? and do You have a "main villian"? and if not may i create a main villian?

well can i have a milkshake with extra fudge? lol hi i am a veteran roleplayer and an experienced writer. I was looking for a good rp when this thread caught my eye. Now may i ask may i be a villian? what is your posting rate? and do You have a "main villian"? and if not may i create a main villian?
I'll answer these in order
0. That'll be 3.45, we don't take credit card.
1. Of course you can make a villain.
2. We don't really have a real rate of posting, just as long as you can moderately. If not, remind us.
3. We currently have an arc going on and there is a villain for it.
4. We are always accepting and currently nothing big besides the arc. You can just jump in.

If you have any more questions about the arc, ask the Employee of The Month D duegxybus

I'll answer these in order
0. That'll be 3.45, we don't take credit card.
1. Of course you can make a villain.
2. We don't really have a real rate of posting, just as long as you can moderately. If not, remind us.
3. We currently have an arc going on and there is a villain for it.
4. We are always accepting and currently nothing big besides the arc. You can just jump in.

If you have any more questions about the arc, ask the Employee of The Month D duegxybus

0. damn do you take checks?
1. koo
2. So it wont be a problem if i have a high posting rate?
3. okeydokey
4. should i ask D duegxybus for a summary

ps sorry if im bothering you

0. damn do you take checks?
1. koo
2. So it wont be a problem if i have a high posting rate?
3. okeydokey
4. should i ask D duegxybus for a summary

ps sorry if im bothering you
2. It won't ;3
4. Basically a man with vector manipulation hurt a salamander girl, our version of Batman, an android, and a speedster.
He has hold of something known as Red Matter. I can't go into detail about the substance as it is Jpax's idea. The arc isn't much for now so just walking around or reeking havoc is a good way to start in this rp :)

i counted up all the heros in the alignments. I had to guess some because their alignment wasnt clear. my little chart goes left to right as Lawful to chaotic, and Top to bottom from good to evil

[LG-11][NG-04][CG-11]
[LN-04][TN-12][CN-16]
[LE-03][NE-03][CE-04]

Hello to all ill be joining this rp and currently making a cs. Ith will be a super villian but i was also thinking of making a super villian organization any thoughts? Oh and i hope i can be an asset to your story

Hello to all ill be joining this rp and currently making a cs. Ith will be a super villian but i was also thinking of making a super villian organization any thoughts? Oh and i hope i can be an asset to your story
Sure. I may make one soon also. A super hero organization

Users who are viewing this thread

Back