• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Heroes of Tomorrow: Degenerates of God (OOC)

Huh, seems I wasn't getting notifications that people were posting in the OOC.

>just a revolver

Although it probably doesn't matter as much anymore, I should still probably clarify since it does sound like I played it off as if it was nothing in my post. Kurt was shot by the revolver and a few of the bullets did pierce him, however, it didn't cause mortal injury to him. I figure his fur,hide and fat were able to reduce the lethality of the gun enough so that he could continue charging forward without being taken out with relative ease. He is bleeding a bit from where he was shot though.

Quillicious Quillicious

Huh, seems I wasn't getting notifications that people were posting in the OOC.

Although it probably doesn't matter as much anymore, I should still probably clarify since it does sound like I played it off as if it was nothing in my post. Kurt was shot by the revolver and a few of the bullets did pierce him, however, it didn't cause mortal injury to him. I figure his fur,hide and fat were able to reduce the lethality of the gun enough so that he could continue charging forward without being taken out with relative ease. He is bleeding a bit from where he was shot though.

Quillicious Quillicious

well i saw he wasn't a normal bear, so it's cool.

Quillicious Quillicious Question: Could you please elaborate just a bit on what exactly Erik is now, and maybe what happened to him? Your post was good, I'm just wondering a couple of things. Like did he just take up a new identity or is he some sort of undead creature now? Did something happen in the original HOT that I wasn't there to see? It does kind of make sense in character to tell me because Adrianna can read the minds of anyone she touches and likes uncovering peoples' secrets. But if you want to keep it quiet OOC feel free to PM me :)

sevenstars sevenstars Uh, I think you need to make a few changes such as actually writing in a post something along the lines of "...attempted to read [character]'s mind" BEFORE reading a character's mind. There are other telepaths and those with mental resistance who can resist mind-reading. So just keep that in mind.

We actually considered not having things like mind-reading and telepathy when this RP was being drafted, but it's just an awesome power to explore and we decided not to limit anybody in that way.
Thank you! :)

sevenstars sevenstars well, he's basically made himself fall off the face of the earth. basically he felt himself becoming too much of a hero, so he decided to become a real villain. last time, he was more of an anti-hero, and he even attempted to bring down HOT. of course, he had to hide his powers to further the charade, and i'll nerf 'em by making his use of powers rusty. he is still a powerful telepath and all, so she's gonna have trouble getting to something he really wants hidden. it's mostly subconscious instinct, though. oh, and he murdered his family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back