• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Heroes of Tomorrow: Degenerates of God (OOC)

I feel lik

International database. She is a Android made by the Government.

Does the Government know every Super though? I'd have to imagine there are those who still have their Identity hidden or something. I'm just asking just in case a situation might happen in the future.

Does the Government know every Super though? I'd have to imagine there are those who still have their Identity hidden or something. I'm just asking just in case a situation might happen in the future.
Some are hidden. Most are not.

Some are hidden. Most are not.

Well alrighty. Anyways I'd like to imagine that since Kite had his identity secret even in Starlight City, it would apply in Reidora. Also you should probably ask others as well about it since I have dis feeling it might come up later.

Well as alrighty. Anyways I'd like to imagine that since Kite had his identity secret even in Starlight City, it would apply in Reidora. Also you should probably ask others as well about it since I have dis feeling it might come up later.
Well it's a computer. But I'll keep him secret. I guess I'll just make it so that she can only know the name if she gets briefing.

D duegxybus Yeah starting a semi-focused arc sounds good to me, since I'll finally have time to start posting but everything seems so confusing right now :lennyslash:. If there's some kind of MacGuffin or other source of power involved then Adriana can jump in and try to take it for her own:horns:

D duegxybus Yeah starting a semi-focused arc sounds good to me, since I'll finally have time to start posting but everything seems so confusing right now :lennyslash:. If there's some kind of MacGuffin or other source of power involved then Adriana can jump in and try to take it for her own:horns:

If you're looking for a place to jump in, a siren just sang a little (not enough to control the masses, but you know, just to attract customers to buy fish). There are people at the beach now. No weird power source or anything. But a perfect place to start causing trouble. :P

If you're looking for a place to jump in, a siren just sang a little (not enough to control the masses, but you know, just to attract customers to buy fish). There are people at the beach now. No weird power source or anything. But a perfect place to start causing trouble. :P
Poor Hanns is there just sitting at the beach side. And Harmony is gonna start firing shots. Yippee ki yay!

D duegxybus
Aw Sweet!
Not an issue if I made a total goody character right?
(P.S. My first reply had my project attached to it. Not sure how that happened. >_<)

I have no idea what to post.
I might even create my own arc where I'm the only one doing it and nobody even cares.

Interested in joining this rp, but not sure how to introduce a character when I make one.
You can simply join some people interacting with each other after politely asking.
Or you can just roam around and 'stumble' into someone else.
Maybe.

I just want to interact with people, but one guy's too creepy and the other's too bizarre.
In this case, I gotta make a derpy villain and a Sandwich Man!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back