• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Heroes of Tomorrow: Degenerates of God (OOC)

D duegxybus I'm thinking of making a character who is actually op but doesn't side with anyone, more like a balance of some sorts to balance the good and the evil, would that be ok? or should i make another char?

Could someone explain the recent positions of the characters, and the current situation of the storyline? I'm finding it hard to decipher from the rapid introduction.

D duegxybus I'm thinking of making a character who is actually op but doesn't side with anyone, more like a balance of some sorts to balance the good and the evil, would that be ok? or should i make another char?

This is a thing I see a lot in hero rps...and don't like it. So you may have a powerful neutral character but they can't be a god.

Well I would have to get Jetstream back to rooftops so I'll have to post. Since I don't want to flood the rp with posts, I want to try and keep things within a good time span. I hope that's ok.
I doubt you would flood it. Just post. Do it!!! Make your dreams come true. or wait till tommorow i need sleep anyways.

Hey everyone! Yep, I'm still here. I'm supposed to be playing the evil sorceress Adriana Lorene, but haven't posted anything yet because 1) I've been busy, but I'll have much more time over the next few days and 2) I'm trying to think of a way to introduce her into the story.

My idea right now is for her to be after a powerful item of some kind that the heroes either already have or know about. I have a few ideas for what it could be, but I don't know if I should just jump in with a semi-major plot point right away. So I know what I just said is kind of vague, but does anyone have any ideas for how something like this could fit into the RP?

D duegxybus B BlueClover @ anyone else

Hey everyone! Yep, I'm still here. I'm supposed to be playing the evil sorceress Adriana Lorene, but haven't posted anything yet because 1) I've been busy, but I'll have much more time over the next few days and 2) I'm trying to think of a way to introduce her into the story.

My idea right now is for her to be after a powerful item of some kind that the heroes either already have or know about. I have a few ideas for what it could be, but I don't know if I should just jump in with a semi-major plot point right away. So I know what I just said is kind of vague, but does anyone have any ideas for how something like this could fit into the RP?

Sure. With my new char, I might be able to help you set this arc up.

lol powerful item can definitely work, but...how about actually stealing an individual? You know like a hostage situation? That's always fun.

Enzyme Enzyme The genre is realistic OR modern. Not realistic AND modern. The setting is semi-modern era, so it is the correct classification.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back