• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Ririn

What demons did you bring to our tea party?
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So here we go again!

I'm finding myself with more time on my hands and an immense appetite to get back on writing and getting to meet new amazing writing partners.

I've been at it for more than a decade now and I consider myself literate but I'm not a native speaker which means mistakes will be made. That's natural for every human being I believe and all I'm asking from a partner is that they too, enjoy going into details and having fleshed out characters like me.

I prefer (and think I'm better at) writing Fantasy stories and I enjoy world building but I'm usually open to a good realistic story too. My writing style is third person, past tense and honestly, I wouldn't want to change that so a partner should also write in the same style.

In all honesty, I don't have a specific storyline in mind right now, but I do crave something magical and witchy, a bit dark and perhaps even high fantasy, where we get to create a world full of magic.

If you too are looking for a writing partner and think you have free time on your hands, hit me up and let's exchange ideas! 💜

Users who are viewing this thread

Back