• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Hi Hiuly, so uh besides loving your interest check I do wanna ask for the fandom side of things is it OC and OC or Canon characters only? Because if it's the first I would absolutely love to do some harry potter or star wars story with you.

Hi Hiuly, so uh besides loving your interest check I do wanna ask for the fandom side of things is it OC and OC or Canon characters only? Because if it's the first I would absolutely love to do some harry potter or star wars story with you.
Haha thanks. I was bored and had some time on my hands. It’s Oc and Oc, so do we wanna discuss in dms or discord?

Hi! I was wondering if you were fine with non-binary characters? I'd love to try a summer camp RP!

*summoning noises* sup. i have come to visit from the depths of hell, and I just wanted to say eeeeyyy you had me at she-ra but now we have encanto too! just add les mis and you got all of my hyperfixiations! i'd love to rp!

*summoning noises* sup. i have come to visit from the depths of hell, and I just wanted to say eeeeyyy you had me at she-ra but now we have encanto too! just add les mis and you got all of my hyperfixiations! i'd love to rp!
haha, good to know, I don't know les mis though, but we can definitely do one of the others. Dm me and we can discuss what we're going to play?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back