• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Hello <3

JanaN4

Magic Eight Ball
Hello! My name is Jana I am looking for a partner of any gender or orientation really. I am willing to put in the research for whatever we can agree on, but I'd love if the plot dealt with angst, drama, danger, all of the good stuff that pushes a plot in a dramatic direction. I am open to testing limits of either character! I'm not willing to play roles other people have written such as fandom characters since I like to write a character built for a specific plot. My characters are usually aligned with lawful good/chaotic good however I'm willing to step outside my comfort zone. I'm open to writing sexual themes, I need a good build-up, however.

My availability is almost always in the evenings, and I will do my best to chug out a reply a day. I love to get excited over new roleplays.

I will not write with anyone under the age of 18. I am of age and don’t feel comfortable with writing anything sexual or romantic with those not above the age of 18.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back