• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Heliopolis, the city of magic and knolwedge OOC/CS

Main
Here
Lore
Here
Oh? Sorry I got it wrong then. But he did say something that the students shouldn't understand, right? That thing with the class etc. ... (Sorry again uwu)

and this is also something I wish to bring up, Do I have to sign in every new character I want to introduce.

I believe in a system of "Main-characters" and "Side-characters." That is to say, you'll need sheets for characters you know you'll be using a lot/often. And you won't need a sheet for simple throwaway characters.

Also, a bit of a warning, please PM me first before posting anything that might affect the plot of the RP.

Hyelin Hyelin
Please keep OOC chatter in the OOC thread.

In other news, I'll be working on a lore page tonight, so expect that to pop up soon.

Oh, as well... before I forget...
Tonstad39 Tonstad39 Please remove all reference to real religions/cultures/nations from your post. This does not happen on Earth, but a completely fiction land.

Oh, as well... before I forget...
Tonstad39 Tonstad39 Please remove all reference to real religions/cultures/nations from your post. This does not happen on Earth, but a completely fiction land.
Thanks, I have short stories and RPs that explore the same themes and I was do immersed init cannon that I thought it was a version of the real world as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back