• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Heliopolis, the city of magic and knolwedge OOC/CS

Main
Here
Lore
Here
Thanks, I have short stories and RPs that explore the same themes and I was do immersed init cannon that I thought it was a version of the real world as well.

No problem. For future reference, if you have questions about the world, see the lore page. If it's not there, or you need more in-depth info, then PM me.

Tonstad39 Tonstad39
May I request the information as to why you are posting using a ton of throwaway characters instead of your own character? It seems as if you are trying to DM/GM the RP with how you are doing it. While I do appreciate your posting, it does come off as you trying to take over the RP. If you're posting like that simply to post, then I would prefer it if you waited instead.

fair enough, it’s just a force of habit. It just didn’t make much sense for my character to be there at that time

Hyelin Hyelin Shaded Shaded
Things have halted while we're waiting for you two to post. If you can't post, then please at least update us for when you should be able to post.

Shaded Shaded
Seems we're waiting on you again.
To avoid this happening, I suggest we @ the people our characters are directly interacting with, as it seems that's the only way we'll get messages.

Shaded Shaded
That's fair. Just seemed yours was the more immediate need to me. Feel free to @ people if they take to long to reply.

Shaded Shaded Tonstad39 Tonstad39 Hyelin Hyelin
Not to be a stickler, but is everyone still interested? At the very least, I'd like it if you guys at least posted in this OOC thread if/when you can't post. The lack of interaction between players has been the death of many RPs after all, and I'd rather not sit here waiting weeks on end wondering why no one is posting.

Don't worry I'm still here (: But the time gap really is crap. And the next week I'll be very busy with school but I'll try to post as often as possible ^-^

I mean if you INSIST xD
I come home not before 9 pm and that's hard xD
And this for the whole week already lol

Hyelin Hyelin
If you're referring to 9 PM EST, then I generally stay up much later then that. Time is not the issue here, I understand that people here may not live in the same country as me (Let alone the same continent). It's the having to wait 3~4 days before someone else even mentions that they can't post that is the problem. I'm not saying you have to post every day, just at the very least give a heads up when you can't post for a while. It'll save people stress from having to wait. And that goes true for everyone else who is a part, or wants to be a part of the RP. So long as people are aware of when others can't post, things can go smoothly. It's why I allow people to have multiple characters.

Yes I am still interested, I’ve been trying to keep up with checking in as often as I can do I don’t miss anything, I understand that people can’t post immediately since I have that problem often, I also kinda wait sometimes to let others get another post out like maybe one other one before I really respond to give everyone a chance to jump in. So I am sorry if it takes a while >.<

If you're referring to 9 PM EST, then I generally stay up much later then that.

I didn't mean that I go to sleep at 9 pm and also I don't live in that time zone (:
I did mean that I don't come home before 9 pm and have to do homework, learn and so on. So that leaves me no choice to be awake until 4 am GMT +1.
And then writing with people is time consuming and then I don't sleep at all means I'm the whole day awake (:

Yes I am still interested, I’ve been trying to keep up with checking in as often as I can do I don’t miss anything, I understand that people can’t post immediately since I have that problem often, I also kinda wait sometimes to let others get another post out like maybe one other one before I really respond to give everyone a chance to jump in. So I am sorry if it takes a while >.<

As I said to Hyelin Hyelin I don't mind the taking awhile. It's the lack of communication that bothers me.

I didn't mean that I go to sleep at 9 pm and also I don't live in that time zone (:
I did mean that I don't come home before 9 pm and have to do homework, learn and so on. So that leaves me no choice to be awake until 4 am GMT +1.
And then writing with people is time consuming and then I don't sleep at all means I'm the whole day awake (:

Life always comes first. I myself can't be on all day due to my streaming on twitch, so I understand where you're coming from. Take your time, care for your health, and if that means you can only post once or twice a week, then that'll be that.

I was conflicted for a long time about rping on here, contributing to plot v. persuing more efficient story writing no thanks to my class

hope i’m not godmodding again >__<

Not really, though I did mention that ALL of the Maesters were there, not just the Gran Maester.
You actually did do the right thing, having your character actually there at the announcement though, as that'll help with moving the plot along. (I was hoping someone would choose to have their character physically there.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back