• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Heliopolis, the city of magic and knolwedge OOC/CS

Main
Here
Lore
Here

ZeiruliousMakavar

The Archon of Madness
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Heliopolis, the Grand city of Magic. An independent city-state that lies on both the coast and near a large river valley, has flourished in the past several centuries, becoming a mecca of both scientific and magical advancement, as well as cultural arts. Lead by two separate groups, the city is supposed to be a safe haven for any and all who wish to learn the mystic arts. The Heliopolian Government, charged with the protection of its citizens, and the Heliopolis Academy, a council of the heads of the various Magical schools found within, and around the city. These heads, are referred to as Maesters, with the strongest of them being labeled the Gran Maester, the supposedly strongest magic user in existence.

However, a dark cloud has been looming on the horizon in the past few years, as a group labeled a Terrorist Organization called Pandemonium has been causing panic and mass-hysteria within the city's walls.

Name:
Sexuality:
Magic Class: (Highest Magic Licence acquired. Goes from D-Rank to SSS-Rank Students, Criminals, and those under the age of 21 can only earn up to A-Rank.)
Affiliation: (Student, Citizen, Heliopolis Academy, Heliopolian Government, Pandemonium.)
Other: (Anything else, worth note.)
Looks: (As is with my previous RPs, Anime/Drawn is preferred, but realistic can be used if there is no other option.)

A NOTE ON CHARACTERS IN PANDEMONIUM!!!!
The Terrorist Organization Pandemonium is locked for people who wish to create characters within. As the memberships within the group and the extent of their numbers are related to the underlying plot of the RP, you will need to PM me FIRST, before creating your character. As well, this goes for people who would be considered high-ranking in each group. This includes those who'd be management and those who have Magic Class Licence of S-Rank or higher.

Last edited:
Name: Samantha duPont?
Sexuality: Bi-sexual?
Magic Class: A-Rank Licence?
Affiliation: Pandemonium
Other: Something is off about her...
Looks:
wallhaven-452858.png

Name: Pierrot Marionette
Sexuality: ???
Magic Class: Reportedly SSS-Rank, but nothing confirmed
Affiliation: Pandemonium
Other: The Enigmatic "Voice of Pandemonium" Pierrot's face has never been seen. Nothing is known about them, except that they seem to be the only person who has spoken to the leader of Pandemonium, who ever that may be. There is a bounty equating to several billion, for Pierrot's capture.
Looks:
2a044964b5b6a57c0443b82b85af79b7133dd4ec_hq.jpg

Last edited:
Hey there...

45cc352ef3c66029f582d11466968d2f.jpg
Name: Hyunjae "Jay" Kim

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Magic Class: says herself is an A rank (But actually is way higher than that)

Affiliation: Student

Other: she is a well trained spellcaster with Korean roots. Her family is kind hearted and nice and lives near. When she was younger she often was very ill and often stayed in bed. That's when she started reading and practicing her magical abilities. Over time she got better and better but always tried never to show that others in fear she could be rejected. But she swore one thing. If someone ever is going to threaten her family she is going to use magic.

Personality: while she doesn't talk too much she likes being around her friends. She often would walk with them to the library and read books. Sometimes you can see her alone in the library sitting there hours with music and books.

(Hope that okay so... ÔwÔ)

Name: Jules Carmichal
Sexuality: Bi
Magic Class: A rank
Affiliation: Heliopolis Acedemy
Other: Sometimes volenteers his services to help law enforcement
Looks: Redirect Notice (Accept he usually wears a button down shirt and khaki’s the outfit here is a family heirloom)

Name: Constantine Berry
Magic Class: A-Rank (Hopefully on his way to the next level)
Other: Magical talent isn’t where he excels, hard dedication is what furthered his magical ability as well as a very aggressive side coach. Constantine is athletically inclined to find his time toning his body rather than increasing his magical ability on his off time. Constantine has it drilled into him to work hard to improve his magical ability so whenever he escaped his rather strict family on his mother’s side he ventured to train with his older brother which let him get his stress out. So in the end, he isn’t the best student, he is advancing but agonizingly slowly because he spends his free time at a gym.
Looks: x x x

Last edited:
Hey there...

View attachment 525406
Name: Hyunjae "Jay" Kim

Magic Class: says herself is an A rank (But actually is way higher than that)

Other: she is a well trained spellcaster with Korean roots. Her family is kind hearted and nice and lives near. When she was younger she often was very ill and often stayed in bed. That's when she started reading and practicing her magical abilities. Over time she got better and better but always tried never to show that others in fear she could be rejected. But she swore one thing. If someone ever is going to threaten her family she is going to use magic.

Personality: while she doesn't talk too much she likes being around her friends. She often would walk with them to the library and read books. Sometimes you can see her alone in the library sitting there hours with music and books.

(Hope that okay so... ÔwÔ)

It is okay. Welcome!

Name: Jules Carmichal
Sexuality: Bi
Magic Class: A rank
Affiliation: Heliopolis Acedemy
Other: Sometimes volenteers his services to help law enforcement
Looks: Redirect Notice (Accept he usually wears a button down shirt and khaki’s the outfit here is a family heirloom)

Name: Constantine Berry
Magic Class: A-Rank (Hopefully on his way to the next level)
Other: Magical talent isn’t where he excels, hard dedication is what furthered his magical ability as well as a very aggressive side coach. Constantine is athletically inclined finding his time toning his body rather than increasing his magical ability on his off time. Constantine has it drilled into him to work hard to improve his magical ability so whenever he escaped his rather strict family on his mother’s side he ventured to training with his older brother which let him get his stress out. So in the end , he isn’t the best student, he is advancing but agonizingly slowly because he spends his free time at a gym.
Looks: Const

(Do you guys want anymore information? Just lemme know and I’ll add more specific things! ^^)

Sorry about taking so long to get back to you. For some reason, I wasn't being notified of posts here.
I'm going to wait for one more person to post a character sheet, and then I'll make the IC thread.

It is okay. Welcome!

Sorry about taking so long to get back to you. For some reason, I wasn't being notified of posts here.
I'm going to wait for one more person to post a character sheet, and then I'll make the IC thread.
Oh dear... that happened to me too.. making me paranoid and checking every 0.7 seconds xD
And alrightyyy...

Quick question, which students are the new ones? I don't wanna throw Constantine in there in case he might be new or just one of the older students >.<

Quick question, which students are the new ones? I don't wanna throw Constantine in there in case he might be new or just one of the older students >.<

If you're worried about things agewise, think of the Academies as colleges that you can join as early as 14. That is, you could be 'new' at 40 while the person next to you had been there for 10 years at 25. If you want him to be a new student, then you can. If you want him to have been there for awhile, then he was.

If you're worried about things agewise, think of the Academies as colleges that you can join as early as 14. That is, you could be 'new' at 40 while the person next to you had been there for 10 years at 25. If you want him to be a new student, then you can. If you want him to have been there for awhile, then he was.
Ah, thank you for clarifying! I just wasn't sure what was supposed to happen xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back