• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Heavenly Hero Agency

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Hmmm.
Random situation report: life's blasting my brain, so I can't really think of the support gear guy's appearance. Will try googling 'anime dude' for fifteen hours to find some kind of a John Wick anime version or something.

Kai gives the appropriately heroic reaction. I'm hoping that he and Mitsuteru can be friends, but their current trajectory indicates otherwise LOL
I didn't realize that the two of them would've been schoolmates, so either Mitsuteru was unobservant/self-absorbed enough to miss the existence of a large alligator man in school or he suffers from amnesia. Either or. Since I expect to Mitsuteru to be Class B material, would it be okay to assume that the two were not in the same class? OverconfidentMagi OverconfidentMagi

EDIT: When you realize that Class B and Class A don't technically indicate rank, but you have internalized the fact that Class B is the underdog because of their one-sided rivalry against Class A

Last edited:
Hmmm.
Random situation report: life's blasting my brain, so I can't really think of the support gear guy's appearance. Will try googling 'anime dude' for fifteen hours to find some kind of a John Wick anime version or something.

Do your best.

Kai gives the appropriately heroic reaction. I'm hoping that he and Mitsuteru can be friends, but their current trajectory indicates otherwise LOL
I didn't realize that the two of them would've been schoolmates, so either Mitsuteru was unobservant/self-absorbed enough to miss the existence of a large alligator man in school or he suffers from amnesia. Either or. Since I expect to Mitsuteru to be Class B material, would it be okay to assume that the two were not in the same class? OverconfidentMagi OverconfidentMagi

EDIT: When you realize that Class B and Class A don't technically indicate rank, but you have internalized the fact that Class B is the underdog because of their one-sided rivalry against Class A

I wasn't even aware Kai went to U.A. since his cs didn't specify the hero program.

I wasn't even aware Kai went to U.A. since his cs didn't specify the hero program.
Yeah, I wasn't aware either, but Magi's post indicated that the two might have seen each other somewhere and school seemed to be the most plausible explanation... Unless that isn't the case and I've made a bad assumption? OverconfidentMagi OverconfidentMagi

Nope.
Just a middle aged mechanic who likes to build mobile missile launching machinegun firing "support items"

Yeah, I wasn't aware either, but Magi's post indicated that the two might have seen each other somewhere and school seemed to be the most plausible explanation... Unless that isn't the case and I've made a bad assumption? OverconfidentMagi OverconfidentMagi
Kai is too dumb to hold a grudge for something unimportant. I never specified what school, so it's fine to say that he attended a different one. The reason he thinks your character is familiar is that attitude and mannerisms remind him of Naoto (liar boy, best friend from school).

Kai is too dumb to hold a grudge for something unimportant. I never specified what school, so it's fine to say that he attended a different one. The reason he thinks your character is familiar is that attitude and mannerisms remind him of Naoto (liar boy, best friend from school).
Thanks for clearing that up! I guess I should look forward to when Mitsuteru and Naoto finally cross paths then. Twice the amount of wise guy attitude. (Does that also mean Mitsuteru is halfway onto the path of villainy?) On the "bright" side, maybe he and Kai are predisposed to becoming friends.

Just some justice to keep the real villains in their grave >:]

Also some Seraph quote- "Step up and introduce yourself! Your name, your hero name, and anything else you’re willing to share with us.”

Hiems will show you the shortest and the simplest of the introductions. Unless someone else is wiling to compete their laziness.
this is not because irl stuff has been messing with my brain and now I'm too lazy to whip up long posts

Just some justice to keep the real villains in their grave >:]

Also some Seraph quote- "Step up and introduce yourself! Your name, your hero name, and anything else you’re willing to share with us.”

Hiems will show you the shortest and the simplest of the introductions. Unless someone else is wiling to compete their laziness.
this is not because irl stuff has been messing with my brain and now I'm too lazy to whip up long posts

Short and sweet is good. Long is for people who have a lot of ideas. And there's plenty excellent writers in the rp ready to make up for Hiem's slack^^

Give me at least 5 sentences, Slacker.

I just had this imagination of the second floor of agency being nothing but concrete and lightings because of shortage of money. And Seraph tried to make it a bit lively by putting an All Might poster on the wall.

I'll likely be posting again Mon or Tues. If your character has yet to introduce themselves, but would like to, please let me know. Otherwise, we shall move on.

I just had this imagination of the second floor of agency being nothing but concrete and lightings because of shortage of money. And Seraph tried to make it a bit lively by putting an All Might poster on the wall.

An entertaining fantasy. Possible (given Seraph's spending habits), but unlikely. Probably. She has a secretary now after all...

also imagine if a cockroach just casually scuttled through the main area when everyone was just chilling

tumblr_oloy03wiCm1udcoqno1_500.gif

Let's see, of those present, seems we're still missing the intros of Solar Flare and G-Nomu, (and Hot-musubi, to an even lesser extent)

and Bang Bang and Dragon Knight have yet to appear
Am I missing anything?

Let's see, of those present, seems we're still missing the intros of Solar Flare and G-Nomu, (and Hot-musubi, to an even lesser extent)

and Bang Bang and Dragon Knight have yet to appear
Am I missing anything?

You aren't.

Secretary introduction isn't necessary unless Gas wants to. I'll likely have another post up Tues whether hosaki hosaki gets around to posting or not. This little intro arc will probably end after a couple more rounds of posting anyway.

... diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick.

Now I'm just picturing Kai tossing Mitsuteru off the roof. "Who's got no wings now? Fly boi!"

... but more realistic would be someone convincing Kai to jump. He'd probably be okay. Probably.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back