• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Heavenly Hero Agency

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
So, if I'm understanding what I'm seeing correctly, Hiems and Jason both approached relatively quietly, both wearing their more casual clothes, and both having black hair and blue eyes. Obviously, they're related.

So, if I'm understanding what I'm seeing correctly, Hiems and Jason both approached relatively quietly, both wearing their more casual clothes, and both having black hair and blue eyes. Obviously, they're related.

Haha, is that what Cru thinks?

Haha, is that what Cru thinks?
Why not? We [IC] live in a world where blue and white hair has become more common among heroes than black and brown. Perhaps quirks have made "normal" hair colors into recessive genes. Taking into account that blue eyes were already recessive and that makes sense, right? (heheh)

Why not? We [IC] live in a world where blue and white hair has become more common among heroes than black and brown. Perhaps quirks have made "normal" hair colors into recessive genes. Taking into account that blue eyes were already recessive and that makes sense, right? (heheh)

*looks at Rei's white hair*

Yup. It's his quirk^^

Though, in regards to Jason and Hiems, they're both foreigners to the land of the rising sun~

I'll throw in an Aye/Yay, though I could see holding off until (or changing it when) the agency starts to establish itself and looking for common themes among the employees for inspiration.
You had a song in mind?

I'll throw in an Aye/Yay, though I could see holding off until (or changing it when) the agency starts to establish itself and looking for common themes among the employees for inspiration.
You had a song in mind?

Haha, not yet. I'm just wasting time browsing inspiring music while i wait for posts. Though, if enough people like the idea, I'll open it so players can throw up suggestions. Then we vote u-u

Jiro rubbing his face in Seraph's wings soon.

tumblr_static_e8gxvxwipdkwos8wosws80wk0.png

A shady man as the secretary, possibly the man with absolutely no secrets as the janitor, and the first hero nearly punched the door down.
I hope you weren't expecting visitors that aren't employees.

(Yes, I was offering to also work as the janitor, if that was missed in the profile. Need work to do when not... working)

A shady man as the secretary, possibly the man with absolutely no secrets as the janitor, and the first hero nearly punched the door down.
I hope you weren't expecting visitors that aren't employees.

(Yes, I was offering to also work as the janitor, if that was missed in the profile. Need work to do when not... working)

lol, Kai's actions will certainly inspire an upgrade in security. Or, at least, fortifications when the door is fixed =) It's a new building. Agency hasn't even opened yet. Though I dare any villain to attack an office full of heroes :coolshades:

(Jan and Cru are accepted as janitors~)

Obviously Seraph and Infinite Zero are the good guys, they prepared a whole buffet for some people they've never met in their life.
Or did at some point.
Either ways.

Obviously Seraph and Infinite Zero are the good guys, they prepared a whole buffet for some people they've never met in their life.
Or did at some point.
Either ways.

Or she's just buttering the heroes for the fact that she'll be overworking them

Infinite Zero spent zero dollars.

Last edited:
And he always will.

The original idea for my post was him saying "I just need a chair."
what happens next is way too obvious

Here are some possible Hiems stuff I could make happen afterwards:
-Hiems calls everyone by their hero names because he can't really pronounce their Japanese name acurately(which means ig he does I might make intentional typo's)
-Hiems works as an emergency refrigerator

Why would we need an emergency refrigerator?

... I don't recall Kai breaking the non-emergency fridge.

im finally back from my trip, excited to start and see theres already been minor property damage lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back