• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Heavenly Hero Agency

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Perhaps my bad for not mentioning Jason by name, and perhaps poor wording choices, but everything from the half-brothers question down is directed towards Jason.
Or am I misunderstanding that he spaced out during Cru introducing himself to him?
Zamasu Zamasu

Perhaps my bad for not mentioning Jason by name, and perhaps poor wording choices, but everything from the half-brothers question down is directed towards Jason.
Or am I misunderstanding that he spaced out during Cru introducing himself to him?
Zamasu Zamasu
To be honest, I dont even understand what your character, or characters, are even doing.

To be honest, I dont even understand what your character, or characters, are even doing.
Jan is in the room, but avoiding interaction and avoiding eating.
After Seraph invited everyone to "talk and eat", Cru explains that Jan will refuse.

Cru then grabs some food, removes his helmet, sits next to Jason and begins talking to him

Both Cru and Jan are two hero nicknames for the two most common clones of Tanaka Tsuneo, who have different names, behaviors, and dress to differentiate themselves.
Their nature of both being the same person and not being the same person is confusing.
Just ask if/where you need clarification

Jan is in the room, but avoiding interaction and avoiding eating.
After Seraph invited everyone to "talk and eat", Cru explains that Jan will refuse.

Cru then grabs some food, removes his helmet, sits next to Jason and begins talking to him

Both Cru and Jan are two hero nicknames for the two most common clones of Tanaka Tsuneo, who have different names, behaviors, and dress to differentiate themselves.
Their nature of both being the same person and not being the same person is confusing.
Just ask if/where you need clarification
Uh...huh...

Reading is important u-u

I assume Jason was too distracted by his desserts to pay Cru any attention from what I read IC.

Uh...huh...
I assume Jason was too distracted by his desserts to pay Cru any attention from what I read IC.
Can I get confirmation that that was the intent? I wasn't sure if that was the case.
I mean, I can reply to that, but if it wasn't intentional I can try to break my last post down more,
but I'm not trying to sounds patronizing...

...and WHY CAN'T I FIND A SWEAT DROP SMILEY?!!!?

Can I get confirmation that that was the intent? I wasn't sure if that was the case.
I mean, I can reply to that, but if it wasn't intentional I can try to break my last post down more,
but I'm not trying to sounds patronizing...

...and WHY CAN'T I FIND A SWEAT DROP SMILEY?!!!?

You don't sound patronizing in the least.

It doesn't exist. :smilepuff:

Rules are added to the lore thread. Arc summaries will be updated later, but will make it easier for people to catch up on what's going on and jump in should they need the help. Course, that's what the ooc's for too ;D

Uh...huh...

Imma risk posting the further broke down version, so it's here when you return, if needed. This time only focused on the interaction with Jason.

A costumed hero sits next to Jason.

He asks Jason if Jason is related to Hiems.

He says "Sorry" for being rude.

He unmasks himself.

He tries to be slightly silly and introduce himself by many names.

He tries again, and says to just call him Cru.

He asks Jason to introduce himself.

---
Ignore Jan, he is currently irrelevant to the interaction.
:insert nervous emote anyways:
Questions?

Imma risk posting the further broke down version, so it's here when you return, if needed. This time only focused on the interaction with Jason.

A costumed hero sits next to Jason.

He asks Jason if Jason is related to Hiems.

He says "Sorry" for being rude.

He unmasks himself.

He tries to be slightly silly and introduce himself by many names.

He tries again, and says to just call him Cru.

He asks Jason to introduce himself.

---
Ignore Jan, he is currently irrelevant to the interaction.
:insert nervous emote anyways:
Questions?
Nah, just pretend he did not pay any attention.

Since I don't have any idea what to do now I'm gonna say Hiems is gonna stand in the corner awkwardly and half asleep until all the introduction ends and he's needed for making ice cubes or something.

Since I don't have any idea what to do now I'm gonna say Hiems is gonna stand in the corner awkwardly and half asleep until all the introduction ends and he's needed for making ice cubes or something.

Yep, no worries about it. I'm just giving more people time to drop their characters in before I post again.

Hiems should just do Hiems. Not everyone's a social butterfly.

Also can I make an npc dude who's a support gear maker?
he'll be obsessed with making massive tools of destruction custom tailored for each hero

Make as many things as you want to populate the rp. Just make sure to remember that Hiems is your main :closedeyessmile:
I'll do my best to FORGET that fact and concentrate on making half the universe by myself
The unnecessarily destructive support gear maker is coming. Awwww yeeeaaah.

Hi! Sorry for the late reply. I was a little caught up with birthday celebrations last week and luckily Misaki is the type to be fashionably late. If she is she's probably not as sorry about it as she should be.

Hi! Sorry for the late reply. I was a little caught up with birthday celebrations last week and luckily Misaki is the type to be fashionably late. If she is she's probably not as sorry about it as she should be.

Not late enough to miss the intro speech, so I'd say she made it just in time =)

Please let me know if I ever use information that wouldn't be public knowledge due to your characters past actions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back