• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Heavenly Hero Agency

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Depends on how far into the future or the past we want to go. I'm partial to present, just because I haven't gotten that far into the series yet. The introduction of quirks + the chaotic transition period described in the backstory of All For One sounds like a cool time period to explore, but since the hero licensing system probably wasn't in place then, maybe not. If we're going for the future, I'd imagine there would be crazy technological advancements to think about, unless we're not going that far forward or backward in time.

...In which case, the main point of past, present, or future would maybe the pro hero landscape (i.e. All Might era or New Gen?) I think it would be cool if our characters were contemporaries to pro hero Deku, but then we'd have to make some guesses about the direction of the canon lol. Present world might also be interesting if we want to explore the Stain arc or other main arcs from the pro hero side. In the end, I don't really have a strong opinion on the matter.

Is it O Rider levels of pun?
I'm clicking but it's not expanding dong. It's Kamen Rider quality.
tumblr_pbgiusdxVG1wrt8h0o1_500.jpg

Lucem Lucem The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit White Masquerade White Masquerade

Last edited:
I'm going to start working on the lore. Present mha world? Future? Past? Thoughts?
I'm in favor of the present world with traces of canon characters removed. Players would probably be more familiar with a setting in the current society, rather than the past or future.

I'm clicking but it's not expanding dong. It's Kamen Rider quality.
Give your character the power of MISUNDERSTANDINGS.

Endeavor era it is. The symbol of peace (All Might) is gone and more heroes are emerging to fill in the gap that the furious flame hero can't hold on his own. Government is emphasizing more teamwork between heroes rather than a single idol, which makes for a nice prelude to the Heavenly Hero Agency.

Hot damn. Quirk you beat me to an academia Roleplay lol. I look forward to this. Carry on.

I think I should be finished with my CS relatively soon. I already have everything decided. Just need to write it down.

Mmmmm, awesome characters.
Mine might take a bit, I'l be tweaking my student char into a relatively older(compared to the currently up two cs's) pro hero.

Mmmmm, awesome characters.
Mine might take a bit, I'l be tweaking my student char into a relatively older(compared to the currently up two cs's) pro hero.

Make whatever character you think you'd enjoy rping.

I think I should be finished with my CS relatively soon. I already have everything decided. Just need to write it down.

Can't wait to see what sort of hero you come up with^^

Glad I waited to put up my character, we'd have had two people running around with missing body parts. I imagine that'd get confusing.

"So... either I shrunk recently, or this isn't my body." Looks down shirt. "Nope, not mine."

Hiya yall. I’m very excited for this.

Glad to hear it.

Glad I waited to put up my character, we'd have had two people running around with missing body parts. I imagine that'd get confusing.

"So... either I shrunk recently, or this isn't my body." Looks down shirt. "Nope, not mine."

The Heavenly hero agency would've been home to some gruesome visages I see.

Feel free to drop your ideas here to prevent duplication if you wish. Tho I don't particularly mind.

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
Thought I'd list the Quirk I had in mind before posting. Wouldn't want any duplicates.

The Quirk is having the body take on properties of things the user comes into contact with (metal, wood, etc).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back