• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Heavenly Hero Agency

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
You aren't.

Secretary introduction isn't necessary unless Gas wants to. I'll likely have another post up Tues whether hosaki hosaki gets around to posting or not. This little intro arc will probably end after a couple more rounds of posting anyway.

Figured as much as well, the less known about him the better anyways. I'll just wait for introductions to finish and have a post for Jiro's thoughts on the roster.

By far searching 'anime villain' on google gives me all da awesome bois and girls. I can't find someone who looks threatening and evil without looking anime-protagonist-kinda-person.
And yes I'm thinking of making another villain. Because we need some filler episodes where we gang up on a single villain who robbed a convenience store of some instant cup noodles.

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel

Seraph bullying soon.
1533750964580.jpg

We're having roles now?
I can't let myself lose any chances then!
I volunteer Hiems for HHA's....
Disappointment?
Pillow expert. Yep. Thats the thing.

We're having roles now?
I can't let myself lose any chances then!
I volunteer Hiems for HHA's....
Disappointment?
Pillow expert. Yep. Thats the thing.

I can see him napping through the rest of the party. Then someone has to wake him to go home. Or he sleeps the rest of the night at the office.

thoughts
wall thoughts
thoughts
I could totally start a food fight and not make a mess. ...Ah, but the others would... and I'd have to clean it up. Dang.
thoughts
thoughts of
thoughts

I hope none of these people are mind readers
thoughts
text thoughts
thoughts

"...and don't make a beer joke"

thoughts
wall thoughts
thoughts
I could totally start a food fight and not make a mess. ...Ah, but the others would... and I'd have to clean it up. Dang.
thoughts
thoughts of
thoughts

I hope none of these people are mind readers
thoughts
text thoughts

thoughts

"...and don't make a beer joke"

It's his beginning as HHA's janitor.

Would have posted for my angry boi earlier, but I haven’t really had computer access (visiting Cali for a wedding). Sorry if he wasn't supposed to introduce himself at this point, but I didn't know what else to do

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back