• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Heavenly Hero Agency

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Would have posted for my angry boi earlier, but I haven’t really had computer access (visiting Cali for a wedding). Sorry if he wasn't supposed to introduce himself at this point, but I didn't know what else to do

No problem. And Asashi is fine whether he chooses to introduce himself now or later^^

Hope you're enjoying Cali.

Hey guys! Sorry I was at a con for the past few days so a little low on the activity. I just checked out the villain thread and is Jormungand maybe a reference to an anime by the same name? Because that's top tier and one of my favourite things. Coco Hekmatyr was such a mess it was great

On the topic of cats from trees; what if it was just a really tall tree and it was a little bit on fire. Could we technically be asked to do it then?

Hey guys! Sorry I was at a con for the past few days so a little low on the activity. I just checked out the villain thread and is Jormungand maybe a reference to an anime by the same name? Because that's top tier and one of my favourite things. Coco Hekmatyr was such a mess it was great

On the topic of cats from trees; what if it was just a really tall tree and it was a little bit on fire. Could we technically be asked to do it then?
The fire part might need a bit of an explanation, but sounds like a good idea.
actually I wouldn't care even if it's in the middle of a pool of lava

Oh, hey, it's the World Serpent! Didn't even notice.

I mean, if a nearby building spontaneously combusted, killing half a dozen people, but leaving nothing for a hero to do other than investigate and/or save the cat, I'm sure we wouldn't need it to show up on the job board to go over.

Otherwise, I can imagine someone calling in,
"Seriously? We don't really...," *sighs* "Alright, fine. Any of you guys wanna take this?"
"..."
"..."
"Screw it, I'm bored."

Pocket Pocket RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan

I mean, saving cats from trees could be good press for a beginning institution as well if you think about it. Theoretically it could just be a real easy assignment for our more publicity challenged individuals?

Makes sense. Though, even for a real easy assignment, it would perhaps seem too easy for Cru. I mean, unless it's a plot hook.
Like someone important owns the cat... or... OH MY GOD, THE CAT IS A DRAGON, THAT EXPLAINS THE FIRE AND EVERYTHING!
TruPolymorph TruPolymorph

Last edited:
There, I posted. Hiems is there to bother Seraph.
bonus point if she bombards him with questions enough to make him slowly back away

I'm still around. There's nothing much for Shū to do except eat. I imagine that he's finished more than twenty plates by now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back