• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ヘ(´° □°)ヘ┳━┳ Lost in a sea of ideas! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Nothingness

Two Thousand Club
Hello there!

Thanks for taking the time to visit my 1 x 1 request thread! I'm not too sure where or let alone how to begin this, so I'm just going to get straight to the point. The name's Nothingness, I've been roleplaying for well over 15+ years and consider myself a veteran roleplayer but that does not mean that I know everything there is to roleplaying and I'm always learning more every day. Normally, I prefer to make or join group roleplays but recently I've been debating about creating a 1 x 1 request thread as I haven't done one in ages. Below are some important facts about me that if you would want to roleplay with me, I'd highly consider reading through them first.

• When joining/creating a roleplay, I personally prefer to go with either fantasy(high/modern/low), sci-fi, or fandoms.

• I do not do good with slice-of-life roleplays, although I can mix that into fantasy, sci-fi, or fandoms just fine. Just plain old modern slice-of-life are no's for me. This goes the same for horror roleplays.

• When it comes to fandom roleplays, I am personally not a fan of playing as canon character(s). If the story idea that is brought up for a fandom roleplay absolutely requires a canon character(s), I prefer to have the canon character(s) as NPCs. My personal preference when it comes to fandoms is to use OCs.

• When creating/joining a roleplay I would prefer that the roleplay's plot is discussed with my fellow player so that we can come up with future stuff together rather than me being asked how things should go next or for one person to plan the whole story idea out.

• While I completely understand writer's block since I do get it at times as well, I would hope to expect that my fellow roleplayer can at least throw up one or two full paragraphs at the very least just so that there is something to respond to rather than a single line or two. I am willing to help players write more if they are stuck, all they need to do is ask.

• Just to keep track of time and posting, I do work full-time between 7:00 am to 4:00 pm, EST, Mon - Fri. Weekends can be overly busy at times due to some personal errands that tend to take most of my time during the day but I will always tend to find time to post on the weekends and after work on the weekdays if I'm not too exhausted.

Warning: I just want to get this biggest thing out of the way but I do have bipolar depression and it can tend to kick in at any time it seems to want. Just to let you all know that if it does kick in, I will do my best to relay the information to my fellow roleplayer about it since there is a good chance it will begin to affect my posting speed and at times quality of my posts.

• I do not do roleplays on Discord, or PM roleplays. That is just something I cannot do, I have nothing against roleplaying on PMs nor roleplaying on Discord, I just for some reason tend to lose interest when roleplaying using either source is all.

Alright! With all that out of the way, let's get down to the good part! \ ( ✧ Д ✧ ) /
The lists below will be constantly updated with new ideas from time to time and those that are simply titles are more than open to exploration with the fellow player to come up with something together!

D-Grayman
Naruto
Bleach
World Trigger
Deadman Wonderland
Arcane

Demon Slayer
ATLA
Star wars

Persona {Mainly based around Persona 5}
Nier: Replicant / Nier: Automata
Mass Effect