• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Eye of Nowhere

Lost Prophecy
'Ello and welcome, friend. This one has ideas if you have coin.

Expectations:

• You can produce decent quality English and use a basic spellchecker.
  • You actually like writing and enjoy creating a story together. You contribute to the plot actively and provide more than just a reaction to my part.
  • You use a cast of main and supporting characters.
  • You can tell me when you'll be gone for some time, unless the situation didn't allow for it.
  • You are an adult, but also a child at heart and a complete geek/nerd.
  • You believe D&D is glorious and should replace any holy scripture.

• I'll provide decent English and use a spellchecker.
  • I'll create a story with you
  • I use a cast of main and supporting characters.
  • I like odd characters and won't hesitate to unleash them upon you.
  • I have plot ideas.
  • I have character ideas.
  • I answer questions readily. I also know a lot of random information, consult it at your own peril (I might ramble on for ages).
  • I answer to many names, but Eon is probably a good short.
  • I believe romance is a part of a story for some characters and should not be shoehorned in just because.
  • I like making lists.
  • I prefer responses via PM as they're easier to keep track of and it makes my empty mailbox seem less lonely.
  • If you've read all of this: You don't have to do anything special because I have faith in you!

Ideas to make plots out of, in no particular order of preference:

• Comical space travels of the unforeseen kind: based on 'Humanity, fuck yeah!' or 'humans are weird' type stories where humans and their pretty abnormal existence on our deathworld amazes and frightens the poor unprepared aliens of the galaxy. [ Comedy, Slice of life, Adventure, Space]
  • The worlds beyond, a multiverse adventure: A bunch of adventurers with the power to travel from plane to plane. They have the knowledge of a hundred worlds and end up in various places. Some civilized, some savage. Two variants: A serious fantasy story in various eras and an anime inspired "you've been isekai'd by Truck-kun" styled comedy of sorts with completely overpowered protagonists who may or may not upset the entire multiverse by means of their ineptitude and retaining normality. [ Fantasy, anime, slice of life, adventure, mystery,...]
  • Project 7 (Lucky number 7): A prototype augmented human or android ends up in a post-apocalyptic future where people regressed to the dark ages or earlier. Shenanigans ensue [Sci-fi, drama, adventure, post-apocalypse, time-travel]
  • The strange monster: A random monster grew up reading stories about great heroes in a ruined library and decides it wants to become one, too! [Medieval, fantasy, comedy, adventure, drama]
  • The courageous knight: A story featuring Cookie, the brave Corgi knight and his companion Maurice, the talking skull. [Comedy, adventure, drama, fantasy]
  • The Lost: Where do things and people go when we lose them? Can we get them back from that place? [Fantasy, mystery, horror, dark, drama]
  • Anachronistic wars in a Dieselpunk world: WW1/WW2 alternative histories in a Dieselpunk setting with or without magic. [War, adventure, Dieselpunk, fantasy, historical references]
  • Quiet and the angry thing: A tale of a quiet person and a person who's perceived as being angry all the time. Any time period [ Slice of life]
  • War (n)ever changes: Truck-kun strikes again and some poor sod got Isekai'd to a fantasy world. At least he got to keep his gun. [Comedy, adventure, modern vs medieval, anime, fantasy]
  • Your ideas here [various genres]

That's all there is to it peeps. Happy typing!

I'm interested - you sound like a fun person to roleplay with! The worlds beyond and the quiet and the angry thing caught my attention.

I'm interested - you sound like a fun person to roleplay with! The worlds beyond and the quiet and the angry thing caught my attention.
Cool beans. Which variant interests you more, or would you like to combine them since the latter is more of a character focussed archetype?

I'm interested too! The Lost caught my attention.
The Lost is an interesting idea, indeed. I imagined a place, like a pocket dimension, where lost things , places and people end up. Quite a dreary and dangerous place and an amalgamation of different things and time periods. It makes little sense and follows no fundamental rules. I got my inspiration from the Dark Souls games and a movie called Annihalation.

The Lost is an interesting idea, indeed. I imagined a place, like a pocket dimension, where lost things , places and people end up. Quite a dreary and dangerous place and an amalgamation of different things and time periods. It makes little sense and follows no fundamental rules. I got my inspiration from the Dark Souls games and a movie called Annihalation.
Definitly interested! Haven't played Dark Souls, but I did see Annihalation.

Oh~ I like isekai RP, though I have something a bit different in mind right now. Hear me out.

In a world where human wage war against the various tribal humanoid species(refered under an umbrella term 'demon'), our starting character would be the hands of the demon king himself, called 'The Four General'. Yeah, they are known to be very strong.

One day, the demon king die. The demon prince is still a brat, and a spoiled one with bad attitude. Without proper ruler, the demonic alliance will collapse from the rebellion of various tribes and human can attack anytime.

The genre would be medieval, fantasy, anime, comedy, adventure, drama. I'm thinking the RP would consist of various odd jobs like training the brat prince, scouting human teritory and purging rebellions. Even though it sounds like serious matter I actually just want to write some wacky misadventure eh. Have you read Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka? That series is the inspiration for this idea.

So, what do you think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back