• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Harry Potter (small group, set waaaay in the future)

What House would you want your character be in?

• Gryffindor

• Ravenclaw

• Hufflepuff

• Slytherin

Results are only viewable after voting.
You still have time to get a CS in, and we are likely to only accept one or two or more people, just in the interests of keeping it small and manageable!
Cool! I work 8-4 so I won’t be able to work on the CS until this evening. Is that too late to submit?

I’ll accept the next batch of characters later today when I have time to review them! I’m on my phone at the moment and can only do so much!

I just wanted to pop in and say that I am still very much interested in applying and that I am working on my character. I ended up chatting with my roommate a lot longer than I meant, so I'm a bit behind. I will definitely post my CS tomorrow though. Thanks for everyone's patience!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back