• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Harry Potter (small group, set waaaay in the future)

What House would you want your character be in?

• Gryffindor

• Ravenclaw

• Hufflepuff

• Slytherin

Results are only viewable after voting.
a sort of side remedy for that - the structure of the rp would be arcs with little side tasks that start simple while they're young. These tasks would mostly be focusing on character development at the beginning before moving to plot and darker stuff (ex: potions project with 3 other characters, detention) and once accomplished or they start to get boring we would time skip!
Sounds good.

We'll start to see hints of it around second year but at this point they’ll be too young to really understand or do much about what they’re seeing
So we are being realistic. Not having children facing dark lords in forests are we?

And I assume Hagrid and most of the professors are dead?

As realistic as we can get while keeping the rules of HP intact. That's how all worlds should work. You can only break reality when you introduce something that purposely breaks reality, like magic. But the rest of reality should still be intact.

I'll have a character sheet up for you guys in a bit!

You can make it as pretty or simple as you'd like, only the content will be taken into consideration. After you get it up I'll message you asking for your top two houses then assign a house based on that and what I see of your characters personality. I'll let my character have whatevers left based on your guys' preferences.

Alright. I'm just gonna quickly make an idea character sheet for ye:

Name:

Preferred Houses (2):

Usual Looks:

Personality:

Favored Type of Magic:

Muggle of Wizard?:

JustJazzy JustJazzy

#NotOfficialYet

Alright. I'm just gonna quickly make an idea character sheet for ye:

Name:

Preferred Houses (2):

Usual Looks:

Personality:

Favored Type of Magic:

Muggle of Wizard?:

JustJazzy JustJazzy

#NotOfficialYet
that's the basis of it, with a few other lil details like bio! Also reminder that face claims are realistic only and should look their age lol (11-12)

if a written description works better for you do that Cx
just might make it easier on yourself and your fellow rper if you have physical representation of your character that you can see lol
I really prefer written desc, but for an actual face-claim, where can I get one? most of my stuff is blocked bc it's a school computer.

I really prefer written desc, but for an actual face-claim, where can I get one? most of my stuff is blocked bc it's a school computer.
This is a site I'll use a lot since it allows you to get really specific with your preferences: faceclaim directory
or I'll use my Disney channel star expertise lol

basically try to look up casts for tv shows or movies with characters you remember and can imagine writing as

Here ya go - CS is up and it's.. much later then I expected

Is anyone here a mobile user? I'll have to take it into consideration when I write up my cs

Jeeezzz that took waayy longer than I thought it was.. then again, I kept fiddling about with the coding ^^;

Anywho, I tried to keep the personality vague but it kinda wavered between current Quentin and older Quentin. His backstory focuses on his relationship with his friend because that's what he sees as the most pivotal point of his life at this moment in time. Since we'll be going through the years, is the cs going to be something that we'll have to keep updating and tweaking as we go along?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back