• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Harry Potter (small group, set waaaay in the future)

What House would you want your character be in?

• Gryffindor

• Ravenclaw

• Hufflepuff

• Slytherin

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jeeezzz that took waayy longer than I thought it was.. then again, I kept fiddling about with the coding ^^;

Anywho, I tried to keep the personality vague but it kinda wavered between current Quentin and older Quentin. His backstory focuses on his relationship with his friend because that's what he sees as the most pivotal point of his life at this moment in time. Since we'll be going through the years, is the cs going to be something that we'll have to keep updating and tweaking as we go along?
vague is the right vision for now with personality descriptions! After all they're only 11 and I'd like to see their personalities flesh out along with the rp
And yes, every year or semester or so, something about your character will likely be tweaked or elaborated on more
like we'll probably add a relationships section after 1st year

Is it too late to throw my hat in the ring? I know you wanted to keep your group small, so if it’s full up, then no worries. It’s hard to find HP role plays without canon characters. Some of them are great, but my absolute favorite HP role plays are full of OCs. (:

Is it too late to throw my hat in the ring? I know you wanted to keep your group small, so if it’s full up, then no worries. It’s hard to find HP role plays without canon characters. Some of them are great, but my absolute favorite HP role plays are full of OCs. (:
you still have time to get a CS in there, we're only in the accepting character phase of the RP and there's no guarantee that everyone will be accepted!

the melancholist the melancholist im practically falling asleep on my keyboard right now, sorry!
I’ll send the next round of messages out tomorrow morning when I’m more well rested, so no need to wait up for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back