• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Harry Potter (small group, set waaaay in the future)

What House would you want your character be in?

• Gryffindor

• Ravenclaw

• Hufflepuff

• Slytherin

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm currently working on my sheet and boy howdy is it hard to write. It seems with exam season all of my brain cells have been used up. but i shall finish the sheet if it is the last thing i do.

I look forward to the character development. I plan on an arc where my character learns to stop hating muggle-borns and boys. But who knows, RPs are strange and nothing ever goes as planned.

I look forward to the character development. I plan on an arc where my character learns to stop hating muggle-borns and boys. But who knows, RPs are strange and nothing ever goes as planned.
ugh same i'm hyped for the moment my character gets a backbone (or doesn't??) Character development in roleplay is so interesting because it can be hard to predict how it's going to go so this is going to be sick

You know what's interesting. I never stated what makes my character hate boys. I love that aura of mystery around her. I look forward to your characters trying to break through to her silence.

You know what's interesting. I never stated what makes my character hate boys. I love that aura of mystery around her. I look forward to your characters trying to break through to her silence.
I'm honestly so hyped for everyone's characters they're all so cool!! And I'm real intrigued by what makes your character hate boys so that'll be super interesting to find out!!

Maybe it's a sign that she's going to be a lesbian.

I am honestly curious myself. I just put that in on a whim.

Also how do you like my character hating being a child?

I think it's diffently going to give your character a maturity some others won't and it's something I think many kids can relate to because I knew so many kids growing up who absolutely detested being a child and couldn't wait to grow up.

Oh good.
It would explain her trying to be mature.

I wonder what will happen in the RP.
RPs can be so unpredictable, that's why I love 'em.

honestly i have no clue i have a feeling not gryffindor, just because of how i imagine the character but i'd be happy with her anywhere

Users who are viewing this thread

Back