• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter Role play

I yawned as I sat down. Leaned back in my chair and was ready for a boring class.
It wasn't unnormal for the toad to attack students in her class, mostly them she felt threatened by.
Saw that she made you feel uncomfortable, but I knew you could handle it.
"Are we going to learn anything amazing today?" I asked the toad to make her talk about something else.

I sat down near the front, the only place left.

"Well, as I was saying before we were graced by the presence of the Head of Slytherin, we will be studying the first chapter of our book today. Shall I assume everyone has them?"

She asked in a sickly sweet smile, and I nearly punched her. My father laughed slightly down the bond, my skin prickling slightly.

"Enjoying having her wind you up?"

I frowned "I do not take pleasure at the prospect of your death father."

Looking up, I realised my mistake as Umbridge looked at me in shock. I'd said it aloud, but in pareseltongue, and she must of wondered who I was talking to, if not the Dark Lord.

Someone knocks at the door and the toad doesn't look happy about it.
It opens and Snape comes in. "Can I borrow Eric for a moment?" She looks up, annoyed and insulted.
"Do you really need him now? In my class?" She tramp down one foot.
"As a matter of fact I do. It's about something that happend at breakfast.
And also I would want to borrow Ryan and Alexander as well." He says determined.
She is getting red in her face. "Well, be quick!" She snaps. I jump up, as well does Ryan and Alex, following Snape.

I debate whether to follow you as the class remains silent, a pregnant pause filling the room.

"Who were you talking to Lileath?"

I smirked "Myself" and a few people chuckled.

"Lileath, you can either tell me, or I can force you to speak."

I laughed bitterly "Go ahead and try"

I soon regretted my taunting words as she hit me in the chest with a curse, and although I could tell it's pain was diminished, it still hurt. It lifted me up into the air as I screamed, it feeling like fire was consuming my blood.

"Just tell me Lileath, and the pain will stop."

It wasn't the curciatous curse, but something similar. Something they hadn't quite go round to making illegal yet.

We look like The Three Musketeers, or more like four, but If we ignored Snape.
Me in front, Alex behind and Ryan last. I laughed inside, because we really looked stupid walking like this.
To the dungeons, to Snape's office. "I do not have chairs for all of you, so stand." Snape say in his normal tone, cold and emotionless.
We just nod. "So were was Wyatt last night? Tell me the whole story!" He hit his palm in the table and all of us jumped.
Ryan stutters. "I.. we.. We were playing chess. Or Wyatt and Alex was. Me and ehm... Eric was watching." He swallows. He is scared for basically every teacher. Alex continues, more confidence than ever. "Then Sophie and Megan joined us. We changed to playing a game everyone could be in included in." Snape nods and is still listening. "Megan and Wyatt disappeared together. Then Sophie went to the girls room, then Ryan to our room and then me. Eric was hanging out with Lileath in the common room." Snape raise an eyebrow of hearing this.
"Yeah, and then?" Snape asks. "I went up when it was getting late, joining Ryan and Alex. No sign of Wyatt. We fall asleep and I wake up by Wyatt coming back, all beaten up. I help him rinse his wounds. Then I go down to breakfast." I continue. "And you know the rest." I look at Snape and he nods. He walks back and forth on the floor, thinking. Making "Hmm" sounds.

I laugh bitterly as it stops, and cough up a little blood.

"You shouldn't of let me down" I hissed, darting to the side to grab my wand, hitting her in the shoulder as I stunned her. She fell backwards, stumbling... straight through the fifth floor window. I moved quickly, rushing to the window. That was the thing about spells used to inflict pain, they rarely left bruises or pain after they were stopped. Good if you had complete control over an opponent, but otherwise not so great. I paused her free fall, stopping her outside of a charms class before she splattered unto the floor.

He stop up and looks at us. «Well, please stop getting in so much trouble guys,» Snape drags up his sleeves.
«I just know that Wyatt will be in a lot of trouble by the things he said in the great hall, for not being in bed at night and the fight he has been in,» Snape continues.
«And you Eric will be in trouble for kicking him and you two for spitting on him.» I can see Snape is mad and annoyed.
«Do you know anything about the fight?» alexander tries. «Not yet,» Snape answers.

I lift her upwards and dump her on the floor of the classroom.

"You're lucky I didn't kill you."

I said coldly, looking down on her as the other students blanched.

"Lileath..." she begged as I walked towards the door and I turned as I was about to exit.

"You should be glad I answer to The Lord of Slytherin. Otherwise, you would be dead."

Her eyes turned wide and fearful, so I turned sharply and left to find you.

"Well, was that everything?" I ask.
Snape thinks for a moment, tormenting us just for fun.
"I guess so," He points at the door.
We slowly walk to the door, as you never know if Snape will change his mind.
"Out with you!" he yells at us, we sprint out.
The door close behind us. Ryan breath out relieved. Me and Alex start to laugh.
"Looked like you were gonna shit your pants," Alexander comments. I start laughing higher and hitting my thighs.
Ryan gives us an ugly look. "He is fucking scary!" He hiss at us. Alexander grunts while laughing.
"Well wonder how you feel if you meet the dark lord," I comment.
"Don't even want to think about it," Ryan mumbles. "He would probably die of horror." Alexander push Ryan into the wall.

I laugh as I approach you guys, having gone to Snapes office first.

"That can be arranged" I grinned, saying it lightly so they all knew I was joking. I wondered if you'd told them, and I raised my eyebrows slightly at you, hoping you'd pick up the hint.

Ryan started cold-sweating as you said it. Alex and me just laughed.
"Well Ryan, it's time to go back to the toad. Your sugarmama," I said to him as I sticked my tongue out.
"Fuck off," Ryan showed me the finger.

"What happend?" Touching your hand and looking surprised.
"Did she finally get what she deserved?" Alexander asked. Ryan just looked at his shoes, shaking a little.

I shrugged "She fell out of a window"

I said it in such a way that implied there was more to it than that, but I left it up to you guys as to whether you wanted to know.

I started scratching my head. "Lileath, can I speak to you alone?"
I cleared my throat, to give Ryan and Alex a hint to move away.
They walked some meters away. "Did you do it?" I whispered.

I looked at you "She attacked me. And it was an accident."

I widen my eyes slightly "She's fine Eric. Just a bit shaken up, that's all. If I was going to murder her, it wouldn't be in school."

I smiled at you. "I'm not mad at you. I was just wondering."
Looking around if someone is listening. "What happend?"

"I accidentally hissed at her in Parseltongue, and she assumed I was talking to somebody, and tried to force me to tell her. So she may very well end up dead should she ever leave this castle."

I say, not looking at you as I frowned slightly.

"Well, everyone hates her. So I don't think anyone mind you doing it."
I waved at the boys so they could come back.
"Thanks to Lileath, the toad will calm down a notch about being a bitch.
I think she is a little frightened."

They laughed and looked at me inquisitively. I just smiled.

"Oh Eric? This evening before we leave can you remind me to tell Lucuis to make the spell 'umbra ignis' illegal."

I said casually to you, knowing I'd forget.

"This evening?" Alexander looked at both of us.
Looking at you fast, as a warning. I didn't want them to know yet.
I swallowed, didn't have any good lies to come up with.
"Yeah... I can remind you," I was nervous and probably sweating. Hate lying to my friends.
"Ehm..we are..."

I smiled, willing a light blush to come to my cheeks

"We're going out for dinner this evening. I just have one or two things to do before hand"

I glared at you jokingly "They were going to find out sooner or later"

«Ooh now I get it!» Alexander said, bumping into me. «Your embarrassed because your going on a date!» He was smiling with all his face. I smiled back at him, blushing so hard. «Yeah, you got me.»
Fucking thank you Lileath!
Trying to change the subject fast as hell.
«time to go to next class then.» Ryan and Alex walked in front. They are probably talking about us and teasing me. I tried to think about something else as I already were embarrassed enough.
«Thank you so much,» I said looking at you.
«I’m sorry that you had to say that.»

I shook my head, giggling slightly.

"It's okay. And plus, it gives them something to talk about."

I was still giggling when I proded your arm slightly, and said you could at least try to act like you weren't dreading it.

I shook my head and smirked. «Everyone believe I have shagged you, because of Wyatt. And I kicked him in the balls for you. So I think I am believable.» I blink at you. holding my hand on your waist just for a second, teasing you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back