• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter Role play

I shake my head. "No, I need to do this."
I stand up, start walking back and forth.
"They need to see me as a stranger.
Build up their own first impression, before knowing who I am.
And I promise I will behave. I won't act like an idiot in front of your father.
Or anyone connected to your father."
I stop up in front of you and fold my hands.
"Do you believe me?" Looking right into your eyes.

I frowned "I think you'll behave as long as you wish to stay alive. But I'd be careful, the Dark Lord is... arrogant. Like take my arrogance and double it."

I lounged in my chair, sipping my wine.

"Especially where I'm involved. He likes to show off with me, not with what I can do, but with the control he has over me."

"Yes, I understand."
Wondering how my grandfather's personality is, I probably shouldn't have too high hopes.
He wouldn't come hugging me when he finds out who I am.
Just can wait to see them in real life, after all these years.
I go sit back down in the chair.

I nodded, although you couldn't understand. And I didn't want you to.

"I'd better go. It'll be even worse if I'm late."

I got up and looked at you one final time, as if wondering whether you'll ask me to stay, before slowly walking towards the doors.

I grabbed your hand, just holding it lightly.
"Good luck." I smiled and let go of your hand.
Well, I felt bad for you, but yeah this was your life.

I smiled and squeezed it lightly before letting go.

"Thanks. Please don't stay up though."

I left through the common room door, it swinging open and shut without me having to utter a word, and I began the short walk to Severus' office.

"You're coming then?"

He said, noting my suit and I nodded solemnly as we walked out the castle, and transported to a different one. The home of the Dark Lord.

Watching as you went outside of the common room.
Didn't get the chance to answer you. I sighed and walked up the steps to the boys room.
Alexander and Ryan were still awake. "Well hello, see who finally joins us." I snorted as Alexander said that.
Sitting down on Alexander's bed, together with them. "How did it go?" Alex continued.
I just nodded. "Great." Didn't really want to talk about it.
"What about you Ryan? Did you get some?" I laughed and smirked at him.
He rolled his eyes. "No, I went straight up to our room." I looked suspicious at both he and Alex.
"It's actually true as a matter of fact. I can confirm it.
He was just lying in bed when I came up here.
And well, let just say he couldn't have been that fast to finish his buisness."
Both me and Alex laughed.
"I think Sophie was really insulted tho. She is just interested in you, you know." Ryan said.
I shrugged. "Well, whatever she is not my type." I rolled my eyes.
"Shouldn't mess with her feelings then!" Ryan got upset and showed me a fist.
"Hey hey! Boys... Let's calm down. It's just a girl." Alexander said.
I spat at the floor. "You know how those girls are Ryan!
They have feelings for you, then they jump over to the next as they feel finished with you.
Don't bite on the bait. She is not worth having a crush on." I patted him on the shoulder.
"Not girlfriend material," said Alexander.

Our steps echoed in the large entrance chamber as the ebony doors opened, thrice my height with intricate designs carved into the polished wood. To match the pillars and the throne that adorned the room that we were about to enter.

Both of us paused slightly before entering in step, a long table before us which hosted most of the death eaters that were available to come, the two seats closest to the dark lord empty. The dark lord himself was sat on a throne at the head of the table, flanked by two pillars and on a slightly raised platform, which was led up to by a row of stairs. He smirked as he saw me, running an eye over my outfit.

"Lileath. Severus. You're nearly late, we were about to start without you."

We both inclines our heads to him as we sat down, me to his right and Severus to his left.

"Apologies, my lord."

He waved me off and began, Nagini draped around the back of his throne.

Finding some candy in my bag, I started eating on it. And gave some to the others.
"Where is Wyatt anyway?" I said with my mouth full.
Ryan shrugged. "Probably still in bed with Megan."
Alex shake his head. "I don't think that is so popular between the other girls. He must have left by now."
"I guess," I answered to that. "but he is not here?" They both shake their head at me.
There was quite for a while as we were eating our, or my candy.
"So how is project meeting grandfather going?" Alexander almost whispered to me.
"Actually, I think I'm going to meet him tomorrow," I tried to act calm, but they both knew I was excited.
"How?" Ryan said a little too loud, we both hushed at him. "Sorry.." He mumbled.
"I will tell you afterwards." Or I wasn't so sure I would do, maybe it would be my and your little secret.

We all listened intently at his plan, and the various death eaters gave their reports. He petted Nagini as they did so, before getting up to pace around the room.

"My lord?" Wormtail piped up nervously, and he visibly shrunk back as the tables attentions turned to him.

"If it's not... prudent to ask, may I please know why the mark burned today?"

The table tensed slightly, more so than it was already, and the Dark Lord raised his eyebrows at me.

"It was my fault Wormtail. I needed Severus' urgent assistance with a rather important matter."

He frowned lightly. "With all due respect, Lileath, the Mark isn't meant to be used if you're struggling with your potions homework."

I looked at him sharply from across the table "In that case Wormtail, maybe I'll throw you in an enclosure with a giant."

He paled "My apologies Lileath. I didn't realise."

"But you still failed to follow my orders." He interjected, looking at me. I nodded as I glanced down.

"My sincerest apologises, my Lord." I said, bowing my head and he walked over to me, tilting my head up by putting his hand under my chin.

Was getting a bith tired. I jumped over to my own bed, and took of my clothes.
Well, I slept no more in my pajamas. So it was only my boxers left.
Putting myself under the covers and looking up at the roof.
Wondering how it was going for you? And also about Wyatt, that totally should have been back by now.
But it was probably nothing, didn't have the energy to worry right now. I yawned and closed my eyes, and tried to sleep.

He tilted his head slightly as his hand laid softly on my neck, as if he was considering breaking it. He frowned slightly as he removed his hand, and turned before slapping me sharply across the face, strong enough to draw blood from my lip, but despite my gasp I hadn't felt much pain. He wiped the blood off my lip with his thumb, returning to his throne as I touched my lip gingerly. Lifting his hand to Nagini, her tongue flickered as she tasted my blood, and hissed in approval. A warning, and an effective one. The meeting continued without incident, and soon we were both left there alone, Severus having left the room to give us some space.

"Are you okay?" He asked in parseltongue and I nodded.

"Yeah I'm okay. Sorry about getting into trouble."

He shook his head "Don't worry about it"

We talked long into the night, so long in fact, it was nearly morning by the time I returned to the common room.

Waking up to someone bumping into things and making a mess. The person also trying to clean up after themself.
I opened my eyes to see Wyatt. I sat up fast in bed and looked directly at him.
His face looked beat up, dried blood at his lip, also his lip was swelled. Soon coming a blue eyes as well.
"Where have you been?" I hissed at him. He seemed dizzy and exhausted. "I.. don't know."
Looking around myself, it's a miracle no one else had woken up. I looked at the clock, almost time to wake up.
I get out of bed. "Let's get you cleaned up a little." I guided him to the bathroom, and helped him.
Start cleaning his wounds. Feeling extremly tired and exhausted myself.
We didn't talk while doing this, I think we both was glad for that.

I slumped into a common room chair, exhausted. I wasn't going to get a drop of sleep, not if I wanted to attend class anyways, and I had that evening garden party that you were going to accompany me to. I groaned. How does Severus keep up? I asked myself, running my hands through my hair. I could just skip class, but I'd get into more trouble for doing so.

I went out of the bathroom and started to get dressed. Wasn’t worth trying to get more sleep. Wyatt had fallen onto his bed, already asleep. I snorted at the sight. Went down to the common room with my book, so I could read a little before breakfast.

I blinked as I saw you come down, and I rolled my shoulders.

"Please don't tell me you stayed up." I said, smiling a little despite the mark on my lip. It hadn't hurt much, but no one else needed to know that.

Shocked to hear your voice. «Oh... no I actually slept some.» smiling back at you.
«It looks like it went well?» I came closer to look at your lip. Took my hand under your chin and tilted it to the side. «could have been worse.»

I flinched slightly as you tilted my head, similar to the way he'd moved it when he looked like he was contemplating snapping my neck.

"Not bad. Nearly had my neck snapped and one of the death eaters was almost thrown to a giant, but aside from that it went well."

I said lightly, yawning a little.

I studied you and nodded.
“Sure you can both do classes and the party?” I yawned.
“The weirdest thing happend.
Wyatt didn’t come home last night.
And I woke up for like 30 minutes ago by him bumping into things. And he was all beaten up. And only answered me that he didn’t knew where he had been.”

I nodded "Our evening engagement doesn't start until seven, I'll have a nap after dinner."

I frowned. "If it was the death eaters, he wouldn't of been beaten up, he'd of been tortured. I suppose it could've been Malfoy, but it's unlikely. He was probably just ambushed by some Gryffindors."

“Okey sounds good.”
Looking down at the clock.
“Well, we thought he was with Megan.
So maybe she has a crazy brother
or someone has a crazy crush on her?”
I shake my head.
“I have no idea, but make no sense he was gone all night. As it seems he was only with Megan an hour or so, before the other girls came and wanted to sleep. But you know how he is, he must have pissed someone really off.”

I nodded "I wouldn't be surprised if he annoyed the wrong person and got a good hiding, but I think if Megan had an older brother none of the boys in this school would have faces left."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back