• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter Role play

I laughed "If my ancestor believed that, I'd be booted out of slytherin. So they don't all think I've slept with you I'm afraid."

I entwined my fingers around yours and we heard Ryan mockingly wretch.

Well, you took it to the next step.
Holding hands, never taught that would happend in a million years.
«True enough.» I didn’t knew how you felt towards me and I certainly didn’t knew how I felt about you. So maybe saying this would kill the whole thing, but it was better to be on the safe side.
«We do not have to act too long. We can say in some days that it didn’t work out and we found out we were better off as just friend. If you would like that.» I put on a pokerface as I said it, but still holding your hands as I enjoyed it.

I allowed my hand to drop "Yeah, fine." I said slightly distantly, and I frowned. It wasn't like you hadn't done all this before, after all you had been one of many to have a fling with Megan, but with me it was different. As usual then. It wasn't like I didn't know how to pretend either, and I could easily shake hands and take people's offered arms when I wanted to be diplomatic. Which was rare, admittedly.

"I could do with a lie down. I'll see you later."

I didn't give you a chance to reply as I went around a corner to go to the common room. I wasn't exactly upset, more... hollow. I don't know. I guessed maybe I thought I'd finally met someone who didn't want to either murder me or quiver at my feet, aside from my father that was.

Last edited:
I sighed. I would try to make it up for you later, this evening.
Wasn't sure of this reaction at all, but you didn't look happy to hear what I had to say.
Jogging after Ryan and Alex to keep up with them. "Hey, wait." I said and they stopped.
"Your girlfriend left?" Alex asked. "Yeah.." Well she wasn't my girlfriend, but I stopped myself from denying it.
"She was going to lie down a little." Alex nodded by my answer.
"Why do you seem to get all the girls?" Ryan mumbled. I cracked in laughter.
"Most absurd thing I've ever heard." I said as I hit Ryan on the back. Alex smirked.
"Will see how long you have this one." Alex looked at me seriously.
"She is not like the others." Saying it fast without thinking.
"True enough. And you never had a real girlfriend before." Alex put his hand on my shoulder after saying that.
That was absolutely true, sadly enough. I wasn't really boyfriend material.
"But I can see it in her eyes, she fancy you." Alex smiled. I snorted.

I glanced around the common room, glad it was empty. Tapping my wand on the table, I summoned up a black dinner suit, similar in design to what the others would be wearing, and magiced it up to your room, ready for you.

I went to my room, lying down in my bed after throwing off my robes. I wished I could talk to him, but a splitting headache was the last thing I needed. I groaned as I rolled over, both from physical exhaustion and emotional weight. Malfoy was going to explode when he found out, and just thinking about it made me bury my head under a pillow.

Last edited:
The day went fast by. Classes, same old, same old.
The whole school had heard about the toad falling out of the window, also everyone knew who did it.
I heared so much mixed feelings about it. Someone was judging you, while mostly everyone was applauding you.
Wondering what would happen, you had already been in a lot of trouble lately.

Getting so much homework this day I wondered if they did it because they knew I had other plans this evening.
Would have to delay it. It wasn't exactly my biggest worry right now. I had bigger problems.

Walking right to dinner after the last class. Sophie catch me before I am about to sit down.
"Hey stranger." She put her hand on my back and look into my eyes.
"Hi." Not feeling that enthusiastic about seeing her. She lifts her eyebrows.
"Well, If that's how you are gonna be." She turn around and go over to sit with Megan.

I eat my food in quite for a while. Having nothing much to talk about right now.
Couldn't say the same for Ryan and Alex, as they were in a eager conversation.
Out of the blue Wyatt sits down besides me. I look up surprised, and all the spikes out.
He clears his throat. "Can I sit here? or should I move?" Still having a pretty beat up face.
"Whatever," I answer. Both Ryan and Alex stop talking, to watch what's happening.
"Where is your girlfriend?" Wyatt says quite. I slam my hand in the table, stand up, take my food and glas and walk over to Malfoy's part of the table.
"Don't ever sit or speak with me again," I yell to Wyatt, without turning back to look at his ugly face.
"Okay if I sit here?" I ask Malfoy as I sit down. "Just don't want to me near that piece of shit." I continue to eat and drink in quite.

He frowned at you "You and Lileath surely aren't dating? She's under orders not to."

He knew that I wasn't permitted to date anyone that would be deemed 'unworthy' of my bloodline, as I'd likely be murdered as a disgrace to the family. Which meant getting her father's permission for her hand in marriage. He smiled slightly as he considered Lileath might have difficulty getting a partner.

(sorry I was making pizza)

Wasn't really in the mood right now. And well if I ever would start dating you for real, (that would probably never gonna happend, because why would you choose someone like me?) your father wouldn't approve of me even if I wear a fullblood.
I sighed and looked at Malfoy. Should I lie to him and play along? Maybe you would think it was funny if I made Malfoy mad. As he clearly was fond of you in some kind of way. I hadn't really figured out in which way yet.
But also telling a lie to Malfoy would maybe get you into trouble. You could never be to sure about Malfoy, as he could be a coward.
Maybe he would tell your father, just to show himself loyalty. But also, then again, he would never want anything to happend to you and was always protecting you. This was such a dilemma.
"Hm, well we are laying low and not telling him." I continued putting food into my mouth. I was getting full.
Maybe it was time to go the room to get cleaned up a little before the garden party. Try to look my best.

Last edited:
He laughed a little "It's not like she couldn't date you I suppose, but you're not exactly what I'd expect the Dark Lord to accept. And she would seek his approval first if she wanted to date someone."

Partly due to what might happen if she didn't, and she seemed to like telling him things. Maybe she figured it gave him something else to think about for once, Malfoy mused to himself.

(that's okay. I'm sorry for responding so little today. Don't know your timesone if it was today, but yeah haha. I was hanging out with my family, planning our holiday)

I swallow the last bite and dry my mouth with a napkin.
"Yeah well, she should find someone like you to date instead."
I do not say it in a bitter tone, I actually just sound totally normal, like I mean it.
Not that I do. But I would love to hear what he has to say back.

(It's okay, for once I haven't been around much)

He frowned "I don't think she wants to be... feared by her partner. She doesn't want someone subservient to her. I think she'd rather date someone who was closer to her equal, so God knows who that'd be."

I wrinkled my eyebrows. Malfoy feared Lileath? I was trying so hard not to laugh. I tried to make it into a smile instead.
Maybe I was stupid, but I didn't fear her. I knew what she was capable of, but I had never feared her.
Knew that a lot of people at school did and that's why they didn't want to have anything with her to do.
But no, that wasn't me. I had always been open-minded about her. Didn't judge her before I knew her.
She hurt my feelings, but she apologized, and well she won back my respect. Didn't really know how to respond, because well I was surprised.
Knew he was afraid of the Dark Lord, but not Lileath. Tried to hide the surprise in my voice:
"But aren't you friends?" Not knowing where this conversation will lead. But it all made me more curious. And I wanted to know more.

He smiled sadly "Sort of. We were more forced together by our circumstances, but if something happens to her while she's here Severus won't be the only one in trouble. Thankfully he understands how... single minded she can be."

He closed his eyes "Although Lileath is powerful, I don't fear her unless she gets really angry with me. But it's her ruthlessness that's the problem, her willingness to go to any length."

Last edited:
Malfoy seemed smart and wise for once, never thought I would think that. Or that it would ever happend.
I nod, because it makes sense, a lot actually.
"True enough." I wiped off the crumbs on my pants, and stood up.
"See you later Malfoy." I left the great hall, with slow steps. Happy with myself that I kept the anger inside, and took Wyatt out of my mind.
Walking to the common room, then up the stairs to the boys room.
Seeing the suit laying at my bed, I smiled and mumbled: "thank you Lileath", even if you wouldn't hear it.
Messing around in my bag to find some hairproducts, a comb, body products and some clean underway.
Also bringing my bathrobe, walking to the boys bathroom. Hanging my robe on a hook, putting on the shower.
Turning up the heat and walking into the hot steam. Lubricating myself in soap and rinsing it off with hot water. Feeling fresh.
I stand in the shower for a while, just enjoying it. Then I walked out. Putted on some deodorant, sprayed some splashes of a good perfume and started drying my hair with a towel. It was super fluffy as I was doing it. My hair was in the middle of dry and wet, not too wet and no too dry. I putted some hairfoam in and styled it a little. Not as much so it got tacky, still soft but more in place. Combing it a little before I putted on my robe, to go back to the boys room.
Remembering to bring all my stuff back again.

I awoke around dinner time, and had a small snack before beginning to get ready. I'd finish at the manor, but everyone else didn't need to know that. I had a shower, the heat nearly painfully hot but I enjoyed it regardless, and padded back to my room to get mostly ready. Smiling, I applied my makeup, the winged eye liner taking a short while as I was slowly getting better at it, and I got dressed. I wouldn't be staying in this, but it was nice enough that I appeared I was going on a date. I walked downstairs, smiling lightly.

Putting on my new underwear, just black plane boxers. Then my suit, or not mine but yeah, THE SUIT.
Looking myself in the mirror, I looked kinda dumb. Well I looked proper, wasn't that the whole point?
Using my comb again, slicken my hair back a little better. Not too tight too my skull, but so my hair wasn't in my face or covering my ears.
My hair had always been thick and shiny. I was looking sharp and like a gentleman. Walking down to the common room, feeling stupid as hell but I felt good looking, I couldn't lie about that.

I nodded as I met Malfoy down there, him also in a suit and he raised his eyebrows. I looked nice, but it wasn't what I usually wore to these events.

"I'll get ready there." I whispered to him as I spotted you come down. I should've insisted you wore a suit before now, I thought to myself, as it suited you far better than your usual outfits. I smiled at you, thinking you looked better than Malfoy, despite him being groomed for this. I walked towards you and nodded.

"Hey Eric" I said warmly, giving you a brief hug. We didn't have to be all over each other, but it'd look odd if we were completely stiff towards each other. I withdrew but not before I whispered into your ear congratulations at pulling it off so well.

You looked stunning, just in what you wearing right now too. Wow. Well you always looked good, you managed always to do it in some way.
I smiled at you, feeling the warmth from you as you hugged me. It felt good, almost feeling my blood rushing through my vains and my heart skipping a little. "Thank you," I whispered back as I putted my hand lightly on your waist. "You look good as always," I said it a little bith higher so Malfoy would hear it. I felt quite stiff in this outfit, but I would both look and act my best.

I smiled, a light blush creeping unto my cheeks.

"Thank you" I said lightly, and people were still staring at us by the time we left, Malfoy leaving about a minute later, but he took a different route to us. I never normally got made up here, as my most exquisite outfits were at the manor. I smiled as I considered what you'd make if it.

Was trying to keep my expectations a little low, or maybe somewhere in the middle was better?
So If I got disappointed I would be fine, but if it did go well I wouldn't be too high up in the sky.
Well, it was a lot to look foward to, but also a lot to dread. Meeting the Dark Lord, face to face, in real life.
All the deatheaters, at one place. And also my grandfather, maybe my grandmother. Well, fuck it was happening.
And I hadn't prepared myself, and I was certainly not ready. But I just had to jump out in it. With both feet, whole.
Well if I would die tonight, I could comfort myself with that I looked my best.

I smiled but stopped outside Snapes office.

"Are you sure about this? If you don't want to go, then you'd better say. It won't be easy to pull you out of there once it's started."

I frowned, almost looking at you with sadness. I might be used to this now, but you... this was completely alien to you. And I wasn't sure how you'd react.

Pausing, just staring into Snape's door.
"I'm sure, and I'm ready." I pinch your hand and smile with friendly eyes.
This was the day I had been waiting for.

I smiled and pinched it back as I entered, finding Malfoy and Snape already there. I nodded to him and we walked out the school, leaving through the gates.

The first thing we heard was the gentle crashing of waves before the darkness faded and we could see. The sky was a violet purple, caused by the dying Sun which could still be seen peaking slightly between two mountains. The place itself was an island, far away and guarded so it couldn't be found unless it wanted to be. The only building in sight was a dark citadel, the highest parts embedded in the mountains. It was designed as a fortress of isolation, so when the death eaters needed to convene for war they could do so without being discovered. The black stone glinted against the low light, and looking across the plains I saw small, bobbing lights.

"There" I said pointing, diverting attention away from the high walls, the spiral towers that allowed for the whole island to be surveyed. I smiled at you.

"Welcome to my home."

I said, and nodded to Malfoy.

"Okay, I'll see you soon Lileath."

I looked at you once more before disappearing behind the walls, the dark doors thrice my height opening without a sound.

The whole experience was exciting, and it was crazy thinking about it had only just started.
It gave me chills up my arms. Feeling like time was standing still while I was studying the whole.
Speechless and dumb. Almost couldn't move. Pull yourself together!
Standing there confused as fuck.

I walked into the main manor, and smiled as I felt my father nearby. Hurrying to my room, I picked out my dress and carefully put it on, the shimmering silk rustling lightly as I moved. The skirts swayed with me, a narrow slit on the side by the leg, as I put two amethyst drops in my ears, a pair of swirling high heels that left much of my skin exposed on my feet. I smiled as my father appeared, wearing a dinner jacket, a more refined version of yours, looking just like me, only older. I briefly wondered what you might think when you saw how similar we looked.

He offered my his arm, talking mind to mind as we walked down to the gardens, the gates opening as we walked near them, revealing us to the crowd as they fell silent. They paused as we paused at the bottom of the stairs, before bowing deeply. Even if we weren't wizarding royalty, we acted and now even looked the part, dark magic subtly pooling around us, so together we radiated power, although we all knew it was only a fraction of what he was capable of. Of what I might become capable of when I reached adulthood. I glanced around slightly as my father welcomed them all, telling them to rise, and the tension alleviated as he allowed his magic to flit around the edges of the party, not noticeable to the naked eye but it left a minor coldness in its wake. I hadn't spotted anyone standing, so I hoped that meant you'd also bowed, as not doing so would cause a few problems. The silver band in my hair reflected several of the lights as it carefully pinned most my hair above my neck as we slowly walked further into the gardens, welcoming people in person as the chatter resumed, taking glasses of wine off a masked waiter. I mentality did a tally of how many people I thought were here. Probably about seventy, a mix of the young, old, famous (or infamous), the obscure. All united by one thing, even if this wasn't the full extent of our influence. We were careful despite the precautions to who we showed this to, so I wondered if you realised how private this was. Only what I'd attended yesterday was more private than this.

Behind us the citadel stood, and I briefly wondered if you'd like to look around it one day. It was immense, almost like a small society contained within itself. In a way it was, because this was were the infamous death eaters stayed, as it was too risky to have them in mainstream society. And they had... servants, muggles whom they'd broken to their wills so they would serve without question. It was all connected by spires, passageways, bridges and hidden doors, which just added to how difficult it was to assault. You could wander for hours and still not find what you were looking for if you didn't know where it was. There was thankfully a sense of logic in it's creation, and the east and west side were both identical in layout. Gardens surrounded it on both sides of the wall, and it was in one of the outer gardens we now stayed, although I suspected as the night went on and the ones with weaker stomachs left, they would retreat inside. And then they would be searching for their other form of entertainment. Thankfully our main manor was large enough that the screaming didn't echo through the whole house.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back