• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Ravenclaw_Lemon

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi. My name is Evelyn. My pronouns are she/her.
  • I’m looking for partners over 18.
  • I like fandoms and original settings.
  • Quality over Quantity. I find the longer posts sometimes move the plot too quickly without giving the other's characters a chance to respond.
  • I write in third person past tense.
  • I work full time and will not be able to respond every day. I’ll let you know if I can’t respond within a week.
  • Some years I participate in NaNoWriMo, so I might be less responsive in November. I will let you know ahead of time.
  • Let me know if you want to stick to lighthearted plots or like darker themes.
  • I like romantic subplots. They are not mandatory and there should be other things going on.
  • We can each play one character or double, or we can each play a few characters and see which ones have chemistry. (romantically or platonically)
  • If we're playing multiple characters, I like sometimes like playing the platonic relationships between the characters who aren’t romantically shipped together.
  • I play all genders. Pairings can be M/F M/M F/F or NB/any.
  • I can play any cannon character I’m familiar with.
  • I'll let you know if I don't want to continue the RP. If you're going to ghost me, please leave the chat or server so I know you're ghosting and not just busy with life.
  • We need to chat out of character to plan the plot and world build.
  • I avoid sharing face claims. A picture is worth a thousand words, but I'm here to practice writing those words.
  • I use character profiles more as a quick reference. I want to describe their appearance in a paragraph or two. I want to get to know your characters as my character does.
Settings:
Urban Fantasy​
Medieval Fantasy​
D&D based​
Arthurian legend​
Historical​
Modern​

Fandoms:
Harry Potter​
Buffy the Vampire Slayer​
Angel​
Dresden Files​
Firefly​
Ascendance of a Bookworm​
The Princess Bride​
Owl House​
Disney movies​
Quest for Camelot​
Swan Princess​
Anastasia​
Pushing Daisies​
Being Human (both UK and American)​
First Kill​
10th Kingdom​
A few of my favorite things:
Fake Relationships​
Rivals/enemies to lovers​
Forbidden love/secret relationships​
Roommates​
Traveling abroad x hosting visitors from abroad​
Espionage​
Werewolves​
Morally grey characters​
Original Plot Ideas
Royal x Imposter​
Two distant kingdoms seek to form an alliance with an arranged marriage. Kingdom A hears rumors of a nefarious plot. The monarch doesn't want to risk sending their son or daughter to Kingdom B, but they also don't want jeopardize the alliance. They put their son or daughter into hiding and send a look-a-like in their place.​
Playing House​
Two roommates take care of a baby together because one of them unexpectedly got custody of their nibling.​

Last edited:
If you're still interested, I may have a few ideas for:
  • Anastasia (+Espionage)
  • Harry Potter
    • Pre-Hogwarts perhaps?
  • Disney Movies
    • Ideas may vary depending on the movie(s) involved.
  • Arthurian Legend
    • TONS of stories and material to work with in either a medieval or modern setting, so feel free to let me know if you’d like to try any one or more in particular.
    • I'm not TOO familiar with Quest for Camelot, but I know just enough that I can give it a try as well.
    • Not sure if you’re familiar with BBC’s Merlin series, but that could certainly work as well.

If you're still interested, I may have a few ideas for:
  • Anastasia (+Espionage)
  • Harry Potter
    • Pre-Hogwarts perhaps?
  • Disney Movies
    • Ideas may vary depending on the movie(s) involved.
  • Arthurian Legend
    • TONS of stories and material to work with in either a medieval or modern setting, so feel free to let me know if you’d like to try any one or more in particular.
    • I'm not TOO familiar with Quest for Camelot, but I know just enough that I can give it a try as well.
    • Not sure if you’re familiar with BBC’s Merlin series, but that could certainly work as well.
A lot of those ideas sound so fun. PM me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back