• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Hail the Victorious Dead Interest Group

capMARVELOUS

Acclaimed* Light Novel Author Tatami Enjo
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
"Tonight we remember those who gave their blood to defend this country. Hail the victorious dead!"
--The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers--
death-battle-knights-fantasy-art-warband-medieval-arrows-ravens-lost-imperia-online-1920x1080-wal_www-wallpaperhi-com_49-e1411899626638.jpg

The war between the Martyrs and the Crimson Battalion has raged on for nigh eighty years. No one is left to remember what exactly each side is fighting for. All anyone knows is that, supposedly, the Martyrs are the good guys and the Crimson Battalion are the bad guys.
Both sides have sustained heavy losses, but neither has achieved any significant victories in the campaign. Both armies are dwindling.
As a new year dawns on the realm, the Martyrs and the Crimson Battalion gather their few remaining forces for another clash. Will this be the one to decide the victor and finally end the war?

HAIL THE VICTORIOUS DEAD
Interest Group | Main Gameplay Thread | Character Factory | Chat Club
So yeah. This game is a bit grittier than what I usually come up with, but I wanted to expand my horizons a little.
Answering the inevitable questions: yes, humans, elves, and dwarves are a thing; yes, characters in this game can use magic; and yes, you can be either a Martyr or a member of the Crimson Battalion.
Hit me up if you're interested, or have any questions about the game. Three interest posts and I'll make the necessary threads.

Last edited:
UPDATE May 6:
Character Factory created and added to opening post.​

I have a question. Is magic a thing purely caused by the body or are there magical artifacts or even weapons? I am asking because i have an idea for a character owning a cursed blade, though i do have other ideas, if this one should not be suiting the theme.

I have a question. Is magic a thing purely caused by the body or are there magical artifacts or even weapons? I am asking because i have an idea for a character owning a cursed blade, though i do have other ideas, if this one should not be suiting the theme.
Magic is, for the most part, a personal thing, though people may imbue items or weapons with magical qualities. Normally, the elves are the only ones capable of doing so, as the process is very difficult.

Magic is, for the most part, a personal thing, though people may imbue items or weapons with magical qualities. Normally, the elves are the only ones capable of doing so, as the process is very difficult.
Well my idea was that the sword is magical, while the human holding it isnt. Though they are connected to the sword to a curse, that they received upon picking the blade up. So somebody cursed the blade beforehand.

Well my idea was that the sword is magical, while the human holding it isnt. Though they are connected to the sword to a curse, that they received upon picking the blade up. So somebody cursed the blade beforehand.
That can be done.

Alright, then i shall get to creating my character.

Or, before that, could you explain to me what the two groups stand for?
That's part of the game. Nobody really remembers what exactly either group stands for.

UPDATE May 8:
Chat Club created and added to opening post.​

<Slight Bump>
Still in need of one more definite yes before we can begin.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back