• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
ooc it is everyone and yes they are banned but they are still bought and sold at the underground markets it's dangerous to have if u get caught with one

Wait—does that mean having Arii be a scrap engineer is OP? 'Cause I can change that real quick

Wait—does that mean having Arii be a scrap engineer is OP? 'Cause I can change that real quick
i don't really see how it would be? I assume he would just spend a lot of time in the underground or the dark gate (anyone feel free to suggest names for the sections of the city i know these r lame oops) like your sheet said it would be a job for him? if he ever get's caught with one he'd still be in trouble tho cause scrap engineer isn't a legal job but, that's perfectly ok lol

i don't really see how it would be? I assume he would just spend a lot of time in the underground or the dark gate (anyone feel free to suggest names for the sections of the city i know these r lame oops) like your sheet said it would be a job for him? if he ever get's caught with one he'd still be in trouble tho cause scrap engineer isn't a legal job but, that's perfectly ok lol

Oh, okay, lol xD I do see your point, there

(They/them)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back