• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Is there only one device that the Conjurer can summon? Or can they do multiple at the same time? Or not at the same time, but after one's gone, the other can poof out? Like, if they wanted to conjure a limitless number of uh, phone projectiles to throw at someone, would that be possible?
lol no one device cause it's used for hacking not as a weapon. although, i guess you could just summon your device throw it poof it then repeat lol that wud b fine but it would be the same phone or device like not a new one cause it's a personal device that's attached to the conjurer. that's why only they can use it

I love this rp's aesthetic.

I'm translating my monster charrie's appearance through and I—

I can't wait to draw this

i'd say it can talk to it's tamer and communicate with other hackers if it wants but not through words only the tamer it belongs to can hear the words so, yes sentient if u want

Epic

Jet is now the only character of mine that has braincells dedicated to common sense

^ Same; though do PMs give notifications for every post in it? Or is that something that can be toggled? That might be a factor for some people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back