• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Gunslinger Arcana

I had a fun idea for the Lovers, but rather they were a set of dual pistols that played off of "the true power of connectivity through love" in some of the most hammy ways possible. Each would have a "harmless" shot with unique traits - the first pistol would mark a target while the second would drag that target to where the bullet lands as if via magnetism.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Trombone Geek]I doubt it, there's like 22 spots to fill xD

[/QUOTE]
Yay ☺️

I was about to offer my firstborn

I'm so interested in joining this!

Especially since I'm doing a Deadlands campaign with my friends very soon so this is a great coincidence.

Moon sounds like an interesting gun concept. I'm thinking it's powers could draw in a thick mist around your foes, causing them to see like false images or such.

Not gonna lie, I'm loving the idea of The Devil...still trying to figure out the gun power though.

Frogtruck said:
Moon sounds like an interesting gun concept. I'm thinking it's powers could draw in a thick mist around your foes, causing them to see like false images or such.
I'm thinking of powers for all the arcana so I can decide which is best. My thought for Moon is shotgun that fires silently which when fired projects any image or illusion the slinger desires.

DjangoRechained said:
I'm thinking of powers for all the arcana so I can decide which is best. My thought for Moon is shotgun that fires silently which when fired projects any image or illusion the slinger desires.
I actually like this one a bit better.

Mayhem said:
Not gonna lie, I'm loving the idea of The Devil...still trying to figure out the gun power though.
I had two ideas for that. Feel free to draw inspiration from them: The gun's bullets only manifests as a wound when the person hit breaks a deal made with the user, or the gun's bullets just set things on fire.

Sullivanity said:
I had two ideas for that. Feel free to draw inspiration from them: The gun's bullets only manifests as a wound when the person hit breaks a deal made with the user, or the gun's bullets just set things on fire.
Ohh, I REALLY like the idea of striking a deal but I'm not sure I totally get how it works, can you explain a bit?.

I was thinking of a rifle, and since the Devil represents addiction, bondage and basically being tied to things I was thinking of maybe doing a connection with that an the heart...literally and methaporically. The user of the gun gets to see both the target heart (like literally...to get a good shot and stuff) AND it's desires (or something along the lines of that) or maybe add an element of manipulation or something...it's a work in progress.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay I'm thinking I want to go Magician. Here's my idea. A long barrel revolver that when fired allows the slinger to control the bullets as long as it is within range of his influence (So if the bullet travels to too far he is unable to manipulate it.) Any inanimate object hit by his bullets can suddenly appear in his hand at his beckon. When his bullets strike something he can make them be fired out of any surface struck by his bullet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back