• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic GUNSH!P A PARTNER SEARCH

AnnJam

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘ *heavy breathing* ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘
Hey, this will be pretty quick I'm looking for a roleplay partner first and foremost. If you enjoy and prefer world building that takes for form of short notes, pinboards, moodboard, playlists, and are motivated and inspired by the process. Then you and I may vibe!

What I am currently interested in roleplay is a lesbian cyberpunk mafia roleplay. I don't have a specific plot just some barebone idea farts. I
m looking to just write on the fly!

genres: cyberpunk mafia
sub-genres: romance, action, drama

- young socialite falls in with mafia lieutenant.

- their involvement becomes a focus of her father, the planets leader.

- lieutenant is in bed with her boss too.

- loads of threat to life and limb for everyone.

- a bitch boy of an ex boyfriend shows up and starts shit.

- threat to the structure of the mafia as internal affairs start to effect the organization. Trust issues been allies.

GUNSH!P PLAYLIST
GUNSH!P PINBOARD
*you'll be added to both to contribute!

In regards to writing posts! So I took my last 19 posts and calculated an average for you. I write on average 395.39 words. The largest post of the 19 was 1853 words. While the shortest of the 19 was 188 words. Do with that information what you will, but what I can say is most of the posts came from faster moving roleplays.

I only roleplay with people 18+ thank you.

I personally will play multiple characters; of any gender and sexuality. So yeah if you want some gay and some straight or w/e we can have that too!

If you'd be interested in roleplaying toss me a PM.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back